Things you saw today in unranked.

in PvP

Posted by: BlaqueFyre.5678

BlaqueFyre.5678

Last night I was messing around on a S/D Acro/Tri/DD so pretty much a wet noodle troll build, was paired against Toker on Rev and Chaith on Engie, my team was losing pretty hard so I was engaging Toker and Chaith (never faced them in Unranked till then) to see how I would do, needless to say the troll build doesn’t work against them and I got rekt. Lasted longer against Chaith but was still not able to do anything.

in PvP

Posted by: TheFamster.7806

TheFamster.7806

every game I down 2~3 people at mid and they all get rezzed because my “teammates” suddenly go off to elsewhere and I die because outnumbed…

My mmr sank to the point where I lose not because I am bad but because my teammates are worse than my opponents…

Tour

in PvP

Posted by: Ubik.8315

Ubik.8315

Today in unranked I found a premade. They were pretty bad.

One of their DH ran PoB and ToF traps, dropped them both on the point I was holding …I popped a block and walked calmly walked out of the traps having only taken one pob tick.

I believe they had a power warrior as well, who proceeded to unload his CCs into my focus blocks.

When I rotated to archway (was on capri), I saw their ranger stood on the ledge pewpewing with longbow with a electric wyvern pet and doing nothing else.

I felt sad that this was deemed a “close game” by the matchmaker.

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Generic unranked. Whenever i pvp i usually just focus on winning match (cap/decap, finish struggles etc.) and don’t pay attention to who (player) i am fighting (unless it is someone i know) or what is said on map chat. Match is over, we win. Enemy thief sends me this message. I haven’t said anything all match……. i am not even sure why i was supposed to rage o.o

Attachments:

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

(edited by Cynz.9437)

in PvP

Posted by: gin.7158

gin.7158

Whisper and block is a thing.

in PvP

Posted by: nolasthitnotomorrow.8563

nolasthitnotomorrow.8563

Cool stories guys.

in PvP

Posted by: Lucred.1802

Lucred.1802

Get in match (Capri), notice my team has 3 thieves and enemy team has 2 thieves.

Thief 1 goes “I’ll get home!”, nobody says anything else.

All 3 thieves run to far and get eaten by dual DH’s with the troll push-pull trap duo. Other guy on my team, warr, runs to bell spawn and D/C’s. Great. 1v3 at mid for me, I get slaughtered.

Respawn, all 3 thieves run to far again and get eaten by the same DH duo. So far nobody’s even ATTEMPTED to cap home and it’s now a 4v5 match. I respawn and go to cap home, get bushwhacked by both enemy thieves (who were stealthed but not on point). 1 of our 3 thieves then starts raging in map chat about “bad team” and afk’s in spawn. Now a 3v5 match, we have yet to even start to cap a point. Get 3-capped, 0-500, match over in 7 minutes, nobody on my team scored a single point even in personal score (warr never came back, remaining 2 thieves spent the entire match lemming-ing themselves into the dual DH’s)

in PvP

Posted by: Prince Vingador.8067

Prince Vingador.8067

atm is getting a bit impossible to play pvp , even tho im a few tiers to legend i dont feel like playing pvp , i get players 3vs 1 a thief , or players even getting down to svanir or double capping , how is this possible in 5th div?
just had a game we had 200+ points ahead in legacy with 2points , and thief decides to go lord alone , we get triple capped and we lose.

but the worse is this players that like to insult others non stop , and we cant post in the forum, i got 2 or 3 posts deleted + infraction for this.
i have sreen shots from last game , players beeing racist , and insulting , i tell them several times to stop , and they just keep going ,and there is nothing we can do, but if i afk cause of this kids then " o no look at our necro hes afk….. bla bla bla,,,,,"
i want anet to answer this question,

what is beeing done to players insulting others over and over and over….

when u afk cause your team is perma down or the game is lost then you are the reason they lost and u get reported, and how about this trols that just dont shut up and kitten me off during the whole game?
should i just take it?
i want to post the sreen shots i have for u to see whats hapening in pvp atm, and i want anet to tell me with a straight face if they would keep playing in such conditions……

in PvP

Posted by: Osu.6307

Osu.6307

Rudeness in pvp? Inconceivable!

Osu

in PvP

Posted by: Aylpse.6280

Aylpse.6280

3DH team. 5DHs when.
/15 char

Taking the higher moral ground since 1993.

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Ranger goes lord most of game.
Insists Ranger’s strat is bad and shouldn’t be used.
He argues.
We lose by 130pnts.

Ranger is on other team.
Insist their Ranger used bad strat previous game.
Ranger rebuttals.
Their team grieved over Ranger.
We win by 340pnt lead.

Satisfaction assured.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: Lucred.1802

Lucred.1802

Ruby.
-thief shows up completely naked, claims he wants to have a “slap fight” and plays the entire match with no gear on, including a total lack of weapons.

-5 DH vs. 5 thieves. GG matchmaker.

-full 5-man premade diamond vs. 3 soloQ ruby and 2-man composed of amber and sapphire. Total pip spread of over 120. GG matchmaker, totally fair matchup there.

-game started with only 3 of the 10 players, only 5 ever showed up at all (and one of those at the 10-minute mark). I don’t even know what to blame for that. LOOOONG game.