This bug will get worse now.

in PvP

Posted by: hisorange.3957

hisorange.3957

Yep, the condition transfer bug. Recently the Nos build got really popular and this bug will now gona be a bigger problem, for years the condition transfering wasn’t a meta playstyle bug now since the specialization rewamp this happening all over the place.

For those who are unaware what is this, the scene is simple you gather up conditions from player A and transfer it to player B, now player A and B goes into downstate, player B dies and player A will rally on their own teammate’s death.

Why? Somehow the kill will trigger a playerkill event, even tho you are the one who killed player B with the conditions, their original source is player A.

How much a problem is this now? I ran a fun corruption necro with plague signet for 2 day and over like 30-40 matches I seen this artifact in the half of the games. Once our team downed 4 player of the enemy team and since I collected conditions from basicly everyone on their team 3 of them rallied on their own mate’s death and wiped us back in seconds.

If a bug like this appers on the WTS final and changing the outcome of the game would get more attention? Because we know this exists since day 0 but didn’t paid much attention because it was rare, but now this will happen more and more often untill Nos starts to play a different build.

in PvP

Posted by: Siva Mira.3546

Siva Mira.3546

They should really look into this.

All is vain.

in PvP

Posted by: Tao.1234

Tao.1234

Because we know this exists since day 0 but didn’t paid much attention because it was rare, but now this will happen more and more often untill Nos starts to play a different build.

This explains why there are so many terrible necromancers in PvP arena.

Suspended for telling Like it is.
Anet gave birth to Gw2 – Anet killed Gw2.
Murican law 2015.

in PvP

Posted by: abc.5790

abc.5790

I laugh every time this occurs because it’s been around for so long and still not fixed.

[Star] In My Prono
EU Scrub

in PvP

Posted by: Velimere.7685

Velimere.7685

This seriously needs to be addressed.

Anyone who says Zerk is the average Joe build is an average Joe.

in PvP

Posted by: Nova Stiker.8396

Nova Stiker.8396

This seriously needs to be addressed.

#Staysaproblemfor6months

in PvP

Posted by: Jim.9532

Jim.9532

Bump for a fix

I had no idea about this bug, it seems it has to be a bug and not by design – it’s a game changer.

in PvP

Posted by: Velimere.7685

Velimere.7685

Bump for a fix

I had no idea about this bug, it seems it has to be a bug and not by design – it’s a game changer.

Yeah. It’s pretty bad.

Anyone who says Zerk is the average Joe build is an average Joe.