This bunker meta...

This bunker meta...

in PvP

Posted by: Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

Anyone else tired of the bunker meta in ranked? lol.. Essentially everyone in unkillable but also can not kill you.. Its really obnoxious…

Asphyxia [XT] – Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at Asphyxia.tv/builds

This bunker meta...

in PvP

Posted by: Death Aggro.9602

Death Aggro.9602

Just get your bunker on points first GG. Roll face on keyboard. Repeat. But yea its really dull.

This bunker meta...

in PvP

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

But if people didn’t run bunker, the thieves would come back.

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

This bunker meta...

in PvP

Posted by: Apolo.5942

Apolo.5942

Not me, i love it, much better than the blow everything up in a split second meta.

Best boxing fights are the ones that make it to the last rounds, not the ones that end with 10 first punches.

The term Exploit means nothing in GW2 –
Vials Maize Balm Exploit(Halloween) 2014
Locked out of JP (Wintersday) 2015

This bunker meta...

in PvP

Posted by: rchu.8945

rchu.8945

yep, and let’s not forget D/D ele, one class that used to rule them all. There’s no perfect meta, and I rather not see thieves back abusing stealth mechanics disguising as skillful plays.

Sanctum of Rall
Pain Train Choo [Choo]
Mind Smack – Mesmer

This bunker meta...

in PvP

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

If people didnt use bunker every one would melt with few auto atacks o.O"

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

This bunker meta...

in PvP

Azure The Heartless.3261

yep, and let’s not forget D/D ele, one class that used to rule them all. There’s no perfect meta, and I rather not see thieves back abusing stealth mechanics disguising as skillful plays.

Of course; because being visible but unkillable is more skillful.

Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

This bunker meta...

in PvP

Josh XT.6053

The thing is, its who capped a point first, then they can just sit on it forever. These super mobile rangers and mesmers get to a point and if they can cap it before you get there, they can just hold it indefinitely. Or if you get into a situation where its more than just a 1v1, its really hard to sustain. I play a cele d/f ele and did before this whole bunker meta lol. I can win almost all 1v1 fights, but they take forever against most of what I am seeing recently.. Then if someone jumps in on the fight, I might be able to sustain the 2v1 for awhile, but in reality it is just wasting time if I am fighting on their point..

This bunker meta...

in PvP

Azure The Heartless.3261

The thing is, its who capped a point first, then they can just sit on it forever. These super mobile rangers and mesmers get to a point and if they can cap it before you get there, they can just hold it indefinitely. Or if you get into a situation where its more than just a 1v1, its really hard to sustain. I play a cele d/f ele and did before this whole bunker meta lol. I can win almost all 1v1 fights, but they take forever against most of what I am seeing recently.. Then if someone jumps in on the fight, I might be able to sustain the 2v1 for awhile, but in reality it is just wasting time if I am fighting on their point..

Is it wrong to be amused by a bunker complaining about being outbunkered?

Nothing against you or your playstyle, the situation is just amusing to me. I’ve never had that happen.

This bunker meta...

in PvP

Posted by: Killthehealersffs.8940

Killthehealersffs.8940

<_<

>_>

Pssss… if you are looking for some easy PiPs …… but dont tell any1….

Build an Engineer as tanky as posible and equp with a Rifle and a Flamethrower and every 10-15 sec knockback any tank from their Conquest Point
(who removed the Engineer-Debunker spec from Metabuilds ?)

<_<

>_>

Bye …

Edit: Removal of the Flamethrower Recharge Reduced: 20% trait …

Attachments:

(edited by Killthehealersffs.8940)

This bunker meta...

in PvP

Josh XT.6053

Oh I totally get the irony. The only thing outside of the “bunker meta” right now that is very viable is the condi revenant, which is stupidly OP right now. Playing really OP stuff is boring. And before you say it, no I don’t feel that the ele is really OP right now, it feels well balanced and it isn’t invincible, small mistakes will make you lose a fight against just about anything.

I also want to point out that I can go play unranked and not run into this insane bunker meta issue that I see in ranked, its like everyone there is in full tryhard mode lol..

This bunker meta...

in PvP

Azure The Heartless.3261

<_<

>_>

Pssss… if you are looking for some easy PiPs …… but dont tell any1….

Build an Engineer as tanky as posible and equp with a Rifle and a Flamethrower and every 10-15 sec knockback any tank from their Conquest Point

<_<

>_>

Bye …

Push Wars 2.

This bunker meta...

in PvP

Posted by: Timston.1976

Timston.1976

This is a bruiser meta, bruiser engi, revenant, and tempest. The only bunker is Chrono. And that’s not even a bunker, it’s just a class that abuses the abilities of wells and stab to allies in shatter. Mesmer is still squishy while it’s a bunker its light armor and low toughness its not a bunker

Guard main,Team pvp enthusiast, and all around Jolly fellow
bunker guard will live again, well, someday

This bunker meta...

in PvP

Posted by: Demandred.7930

Demandred.7930

That’s mostly semantics, Timston :p

This bunker meta...

in PvP

Azure The Heartless.3261

Mesmer is still squishy while it’s a bunker its light armor and low toughness its not a bunker

A bunker is not restricted by armor rating.

This bunker meta...

in PvP

Josh XT.6053

Are we playing the same game? This is definitely bunker. We have full healing rangers, most classes running durability runes, most classes don’t actually do much damage. The most damage is coming form condition revs right now, and even they are pretty tanky. Mesmers are running soldiers amulet and durability in a lot of cases to be able to soak up any extra damage they might take between evades and blocks..

This bunker meta...

in PvP

Posted by: Demandred.7930

Demandred.7930

Are we playing the same game? This is definitely bunker. We have full healing rangers, most classes running durability runes, most classes don’t actually do much damage. The most damage is coming form condition revs right now, and even they are pretty tanky. Mesmers are running soldiers amulet and durability in a lot of cases to be able to soak up any extra damage they might take between evades and blocks..

We are the friendliest MMO community indeed. Killing people is not nice..