This game is awesome.

This game is awesome.

in PvP

Posted by: Beezhehe.2346

Beezhehe.2346

Awesome pvp. Just need more game “types” to show off more specs. Also, dueling for fun with a small achievement for the pvp daily. Chop chop.

Beezzu <3

This game is awesome.

in PvP

Posted by: Akumetsu.8591

Akumetsu.8591

YAY a positive post id just like to say how much I love this games pvp. The only change I would make is have the tourney tokens go from 5→3 needed to join a paid.

One hope, One dream, One Dagger Thief
K U R A Enguard [ENG], Pretty Princess Squad [MEN]

This game is awesome.

in PvP

Posted by: Rezz.8019

Rezz.8019

Need a good rating system to atract more players before the game dies.

This game is awesome.

in PvP

Posted by: greg.3792

greg.3792

Awesome pvp. Just need more game “types” to show off more specs. Also, dueling for fun with a small achievement for the pvp daily. Chop chop.

Beezzu <3

I am reporting you for being positive in a negative forum.

Oh you were kidding, never mind.

This game is awesome.

in PvP

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

This is a must, I actually went back to WoW after almost a year of not playing. All GW2 did was get me wanted to play real ranked games where skill and teamwork matters.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

This game is awesome.

in PvP

Posted by: Red Thumb.6109

Red Thumb.6109

To late

This game is awesome.

in PvP

Posted by: faeral.7120

faeral.7120

yes, this game is awesome.

All GW2 did was get me wanted to play real ranked games where skill and teamwork matters.

skill & teamwork matter in non-ranked games.

merry christmas everyone )

This game is awesome.

in PvP

Posted by: SAtaarcoeny.8476

SAtaarcoeny.8476

Umm i think this was posted in error. i think you mean nerf everyone except the class you play?

URTFC.COM

BIG GW2 TOURNAMENT INC SPONSORED BY URTFC.COM

This game is awesome.

in PvP

Posted by: Expansive.3716

Expansive.3716

merry xmas everyone

But look, the fact of the matter is that this is an exciting game. It has been pretty satisfying.

Although with all that said, this game still needs work. As many criticisms as this game has had from the players, all the criticism isn’t just to be doom and gloom, but rather to give some constructive criticism on how the game can be improved.

I don’t want to see this game go down the toilet bowl due to small things that the devs should and could have fixed. I’m hoping that after this holiday season, Anet will go into high gear and really get things crackin.