This game is too hard

This game is too hard

in PvP

Posted by: Mammoth.1975

Mammoth.1975

Page 1 page bug

If you’re not playing to win, don’t complain when you lose.

This game is too hard

in PvP

Mammoth.1975

Also, having to choose the best from many possible targets is too confusing. People have a hard time selecting their target when there are things like clones and bone minions to contend with. This needs fixing, as I don’t think a tutorial can help those who struggle with this particular aspect of the game.

This game is too hard

in PvP

Posted by: emon.1863

emon.1863

It should be confusing!
What the point in having 3 clones, when you are clearly visible ?! I mean every mesmer will go dont in no time if ppl would see the real mesmer all the time (like when the clones had bug and were naked).
Minions is diffrent story. I feel sry for ppl who cant target nerco because of minions!

This game is too hard

in PvP

Mammoth.1975

One of the major effects of this problem is that the game is so hard that many people can’t even recognise what they should be doing differently. They don’t understand when they kitten up, they don’t understand when they get outplayed. This results in people in the 60% bracket making statements like ‘the skill ceiling is too low’ or ‘spamming wins games’.

(edited by Mammoth.1975)

This game is too hard

in PvP

Mammoth.1975

Also, having to choose the best from many possible targets is too confusing. People have a hard time selecting their target when there are things like clones and bone minions to contend with. This needs fixing, as I don’t think a tutorial can help those who struggle with this particular aspect of the game.

As an example of this, the PAX tourney was too confusing for a lot of viewers judging by a number of the comments. Distinguishing between rangers and nature spirits is quite difficult for some people. You recognise them by the ‘AI playing the game for you lolol’ posts, which seems to indicate that having more than 4 enemies on the screen at once confuses them to the point where they can’t figure out which ones are actually attacking and which ones are signets on legs.

I often hear them express the sentiment that AI doesn’t work for esports, which I guess is why they don’t play things like LoL.

I’m not sure what the answer is for this unfortunately, although I did see one of them make a suggestion, which was to “Delete rangers. Necros too”, which seems pretty well thought out.

(edited by Mammoth.1975)

This game is too hard

in PvP

Posted by: Darnis.4056

Darnis.4056

Spirit ranger elite is OP and needs to be toned down… say to 15-16k hp like the Ele pet.
Warrior HP regen is OP and needs to be towned down…say 20%
Necro Scepter needs to be toned down.
Necro Signet of Spite needs to be toned down.

Will the Real Pink Puma Please stand up?

This game is too hard

in PvP

Mammoth.1975

I find the spirit ranger elite dies pretty fast if it’s focused. Trying to condi it out is where the problems happen, that 440/tick adds up. I don’t disagree with your other points, but I kinda like where warriors are at so nerfs would have to be pretty careful.