This must end, now.

This must end, now.

in PvP

Posted by: Chapell.1346

Chapell.1346

Favoritism, what in a flying sly fox and twerking penguin youve done anet. why do i have to face this monstrous monster called engineer, i get it they are glassy as glass in this game has to offer with some active defense on it, but come on trying to abused LoS and then going stealth pulled and do some massive amount of explosion and when you didnt react fast enough cos you dont have the ability to think like an 8core processor your toasted, such broken design it was.

Same as Mesmer, you think their dominance is not an illusion? Oh well, they can MoA and burst you while stealthed the whole entire game see how wonderful this broken design is? i get it, i know youve copy pasted his kind of utterly broken design and mechanic on thief but come on, who in a right mind will do some tactical + element of surprise in this crappy game. stop balancing this game around low tier of play cos were meant to faceroll all the possible keys in our keyboard has to offer given the fact. this favoritism must end now.

youre welcome carebears.

[Urge]
Between a master and apprentice, i would love to see the differences.

This must end, now.

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

how mesmer stealth whole game ?
how they one shot ppl ?

i tried, get one shotted myself.

This must end, now.

in PvP

Posted by: JoshuaRAWR.4653

JoshuaRAWR.4653

I like how mesmer traits (That aren’t even op) got nerfed almost instantly, (MtD, Chaotic Dampening) but Grenade barrage, an ability that’s one shotting most players, is still bugged and going on strong.

Warrior 80 | Guardian 80 | Ranger 80 | Engineer 80 |
Thief 80 | Elementalist 80 | Mesmer 80 | Necromancer 80 | Revenant TBA

This must end, now.

in PvP

Chapell.1346

how they one shot ppl ?

Because you probably main Warrior and i Thief *wink

[Urge]

This must end, now.

in PvP

Posted by: PistolWhip.2697

PistolWhip.2697

I like how mesmer traits (That aren’t even op) got nerfed almost instantly, (MtD, Chaotic Dampening) but Grenade barrage, an ability that’s one shotting most players, is still bugged and going on strong.

Really? I don’t. It is negatively impacting Engineers too.

- It looks like Engineers are strong when a lot of people argue they are being carried by this bug, thus preventing any form of fixes because they look viable at high level play. Whether they are or not, can’t be fully tested by people because of how inaccurate this bug makes the results.

- As underlined above, it is making it hard to test and find any buildsthat work Post-Patch as it gives unrealistic impressions of effectivenes on a build.

- It has resulted in Grenadier being BANNED in external competitive tournaments I believe.

Yeah no, a lot of Engineers are just as unhappy and want it FIXED, ASAP.

MORE BEARDS OR RIOT

This must end, now.

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

how they one shot ppl ?

just warrior.
my thief gets one shotted by others as well.

so, just warrior.
nowadays my warrior gets one shotted by everyone.

i stopped playing gw2 sPvP for good.

now i play gw2 forums instead.

This must end, now.

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

how they one shot ppl ?

If a mesmer (Any mesmer…well anything no matter class/spec) oneshots you on war you’ve better to quit this game already….you don’t get oneshotted by a shatter mesmer even if you’re moa lol
And yeah, i main war…or better “used to main” since war is now almost out of meta cause ele’s opness is completely out of control and it’s better in pretty much any tpvp role that war used to play

Ark 2nd Account

(edited by Archaon.9524)

This must end, now.

in PvP

Chapell.1346

To add something up

I just fought a locked down mesmer(which will remain anonymous) and s/he just locked my dodges totaly(glassies of glass thief pov) just to make sure his burst will going to hit. such joke this class has been pre patch,cos all they do is port half of the entire zone and let their a.i do the job, and the PU training wheel such clown. Now look how dominance they are,with a proper trait,utilities,counting/timing opponent dodges and good execution they became brokenly overpowerd wow. Build diversity anyone? #frustration

[Urge]

This must end, now.

in PvP

Posted by: Laraley.7695

Laraley.7695

Because one of the nerfs (Power block) was a bug fixing, MtD was planned to be nerfed before the patch was even released but not enough time and that leaves only the staff cd as a quick nerf (but they probably thought about it before the patch, too.). So don’t have some illusions they quickly reacted to what was happening.

This must end, now.

in PvP

Posted by: JoshuaRAWR.4653

JoshuaRAWR.4653

Because one of the nerfs (Power block) was a bug fixing, MtD was planned to be nerfed before the patch was even released but not enough time and that leaves only the staff cd as a quick nerf (but they probably thought about it before the patch, too.). So don’t have some illusions they quickly reacted to what was happening.

Power blocks damage reduction is fine, 17% on something that was barely high to begin with is fine.

MtD the nerf practically made the trait useless, the other 2 are now vastly superior.

The Chaotic Dampening change has made the trait worse than what it was in the previous trait system where it was a flat 20% cooldown reduction.

Warrior 80 | Guardian 80 | Ranger 80 | Engineer 80 |
Thief 80 | Elementalist 80 | Mesmer 80 | Necromancer 80 | Revenant TBA

This must end, now.

in PvP

Posted by: Laraley.7695

Laraley.7695

Power blocks damage reduction is fine, 17% on something that was barely high to begin with is fine.

MtD the nerf practically made the trait useless, the other 2 are now vastly superior.

The Chaotic Dampening change has made the trait worse than what it was in the previous trait system where it was a flat 20% cooldown reduction.

No, I mean the damage of Power block was increased unintentionally, so they were fixing it.

This must end, now.

in PvP

Posted by: rchu.8945

rchu.8945

MtD nerf was based on a stupid streaming video when someone did crazy damage against a dummy bot, and staff nerf was unwarranted, the current weapon reduction is worst than the 20% recharge reduction compare to all other weapon skill traits. The real OP trait that should be addressed is PU, not those two.

Sanctum of Rall
Pain Train Choo [Choo]
Mind Smack – Mesmer

This must end, now.

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

Mesmer has been overnerfed. I’d just like to see the bleeding stop before we are third tier again.

Mesmerising Girl

This must end, now.

in PvP

Posted by: Helcor.9527

Helcor.9527

Engineer is absolute kitten without a good team to back it at this point.

This must end, now.

in PvP

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

Favoritism, what in a flying sly fox and twerking penguin youve done anet..

Okay, Ima have to steal twerking penguin from you now.

This must end, now.

in PvP

Chapell.1346

Precisely, teambased it does not make any sense. see how they made this nonsense design?
Oh,you gotta love the pre patch elementalist, seeing how they do well doing their Beethoven rotation in low tier and proclaiming how skilled they are, pretty much tiring to watch i say.

You can have all the credit, here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ9rr3DL-Rs

[Urge]

This must end, now.

in PvP

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

Precisely, teambased it does not make any sense. see how they made this nonsense design?
Oh,you gotta love the pre patch elementalist, seeing how they do well doing their Beethoven rotation in low tier and proclaiming how skilled they are, pretty much tiring to watch i say.

I don’t wanna admit it but yea for sure there MIGHT be class bias. but anyway, I am happy with the game so..

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

This must end, now.

in PvP

Posted by: Maris.3164

Maris.3164

They should just revert everything back to the way it was until they can come up with proper balance and fixes. They already disabled Symbolic avenger for the time being, Teq must have reported it himself since it got more attention than Grenadier and all the other bugs that hurt pvp^^

This must end, now.

in PvP

Posted by: JoelTang.3680

JoelTang.3680

I’m thinking of taking a break from PVP until they fix this rubish. Any classes that are still fun to PVP with out there? I found Necromancer to be doing okay. I do better with my second Necro Class than my Main Guardian these days.

This must end, now.

in PvP

Posted by: Buzzcrave.6197

Buzzcrave.6197

Lol. You guys that are saying you’ll be taking a break from sPvP until they balance the game is going to be gone for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. Remember BWE? Or when the game launch? It took Anet over 6 months to fix broken stuff. I wouldn’t count on Anet to do a quick and thorough job on this matter right now since they don’t really have a good history of balancing the classes.

This must end, now.

in PvP

Posted by: Manuhell.2759

Manuhell.2759

People are just extremely negatively biased toward the engineer class in these forums. They see favoritisms everywhere. There was even some huge thread about how engineers would have ended up as gods with the patch.
Fast forward to these days and aside from the bugged grenade barrage, they aren’t even considered anymore. Other classes had got tremendous buffs, but people were just so fixed on engineers that they ended up blind to those.
Can’t say i’m suprised, though.

This must end, now.

in PvP

Chapell.1346

I don’t wanna admit it but yea for sure there MIGHT be class bias. but anyway, I am happy with the game so..

Because its Fun and Challenging isnt it?

Teq must have reported it himself

You mean, when they
try to make this Pve dating game into something Pvp. The things we do for Passion.

[Urge]

This must end, now.

in PvP

Chapell.1346

I’m thinking of taking a break from PVP until they fix this rubish. Any classes that are still fun to PVP with out there? I found Necromancer to be doing okay. I do better with my second Necro Class than my Main Guardian these days.

Yes,you should play Necromancer and start abusing Gluttony. Get those life force of yours on some specific map such as breakable object,glass,roof,walls,creates and houses(why am i spoon feeding all this wannabe) but have no fear once they are broke necromancer is nothing and you’l see for yourself how brokenly Deathshroud is and their lack of surviveability.
But be very careful for they might going to banned the said trait,in competitive play. Seeing how NA represent necro struggle in their previous so called competitive sports, i say give necro a stealth mechanic for greater good. What say you?

[Urge]