This que from mists BS must be fixed.

in PvP

Posted by: Leeto.1570

Leeto.1570

Finished my 17 hour stream and all i could think about afterwards is that i need shower, but in shower only thing in my mind was how much time i wasted not doing anything at all.
With my bad math im gonna be positive about que/game times so lets say average que is 5 min and game is 10 min, it makes that i spent at least 5 hours just staring at my monitor and waiting for que pop.
Before i streamed it was possible to fill these gaps with powerfaps but not like i can do it when people are watching. I understand that if there would be anything to do between ques noone would watch me playing but still FIVE HOUUUUURS. Big problem for everyone who plays 15+ hours daily, please look into this.
Let us que from custom arenas, let us duel in mists or give us copper per golem kill… w/e
Got to go, eye burning phase is kicking in.

in PvP

Posted by: Jelzouki.4128

Jelzouki.4128

I used to queue from arah and farm

http://strawpoll.me/3648686/r Queue for PvP from any map. Vote Here. Zojoel [ASAP Zerg]

in PvP

Posted by: Style.1092

Style.1092

Yeah this is so sad idea from very beginning.
Simple solution: add possibility to attack player if he agree (pvp on demand, no one else can attack that player) so people at least will fight duels at that sad waiting map.
And please don’t tell me that this idea will worse community relationships, if player doesn’t want to fight he will just don’t accept duel and that’s it.
And if you still adfraid that this will affect community, then add this only in pvp waiting map.
And this is most likely very easy for them to implement such a idea, they just don’t want to do this.

Cpt Nemo Kolkozy

(edited by Style.1092)

in PvP

Posted by: Celtus.8456

Celtus.8456

Revert ability to queue outside of mists, increase accept timer if needed. JUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. The developers took the absolute laziest solution possible, and have alienated plenty of PvPers.

Josre
Zulu Ox Tactics [zulu]

in PvP

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

Big problem for everyone who plays 15+ hours daily, please look into this.

I looked into it, and what you’re doing is extremely unhealthy.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks