This should not ever happen...

in PvP

Posted by: shadowpass.4236

shadowpass.4236

I don’t understand how some people make it to legendary when they can’t even 1v1 or rotate properly. Ridiculous.

Attachments:

I was a power ranger before it was cool.
Guild Leader of Favorable Winds [Wind]

in PvP

Posted by: Sooloo.1364

Sooloo.1364

One of two things is happening there. Either the losing side no longer cares about winning and just mess about for fun as theres no more to gain. Or, they were carried to legendary and just aren’t qualified to be there. I have a guild mate in legendary and he is in no way good enough to be there, just lucky he grouped well.

in PvP

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

They was bless to be carried to legendary all on the backs of GW2’s matchmaker and MMR.

Another priceless thread I think I’ll bookmark this for more people outside of GW2 asking about the game to see.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

in PvP

Posted by: Prince Vingador.8067

Prince Vingador.8067

So the same players reach legend in 3 weeks every season ( those are the bad players)
The ones that are stuck in divs ( are the pros)
Got it.
Some legendaries are way better than others , same like everything in life u can get be a gm in chess with 2600 elo and still never beat some of the " real " gms because those r much better.
Same u can be a black belt in jiu jitsu for years and still u will never beat guys like marcelo or galvao etc etc
What im trying to say is even there is a lot of us in legendary doesnt mean we are legendary really, we reach legendary because when we compare a casual to a bad player then yes u are legendary.
But dont fool yourself there is only like 30- 40 players at most in this game that are real legendary players.
So when u get like players in your team like caed, black jack, levin, phantaram, rom denshee ….. you are going to win almost for sure and if u get vs them even if they are not in team you are going to lose because they have a diferent awereness and skill above the rest of us.
I hope u understand what im trying to explain u " mr legend "

in PvP

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

Yah I recognize a few players on the losing team I remember them on my teams in ruby and they never stood out to me a fantastic players.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

in PvP

Posted by: Vasdamas Anklast.1607

Vasdamas Anklast.1607

Because your spvp legendary aint hot kitten, get over it.

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

I don’t understand how some people make it to legendary when they can’t even 1v1 or rotate properly. Ridiculous.

you’re part of that team so maybe ask yourself? how did u reach legendary when u all played like that?

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

in PvP

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Caed too strong plz nerf

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

in PvP

Posted by: Mister Fluffkin.7358

Mister Fluffkin.7358

you’re part of that team so maybe ask yourself? how did u reach legendary when u all played like that?

I guess he did perfect, propably even killed them 1on3 on far but his teammates couldn´t handle the 4on2. Same old story, same old self-deception… yawn

in PvP

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

So you got the 5 points? You did a great job of winning 1v1’s and rotating your self there.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

in PvP

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Yea I was confused by this too… He’s part of the team and the team had 5 points which meant no one rotated at all.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

in PvP

Posted by: godmoney.6025

godmoney.6025

https://www.twitch.tv/narcarsis/v/74003271

This game is on Caed’s recorded stream around the 29:50 minute mark.

La Fantoma – Aurora Glade

in PvP

Posted by: shadowpass.4236

shadowpass.4236

Caed said himself at the end of the game that the game wasn’t fair. As for the rest of you, if you want to test my skill you can 1v1 me on any class I play lol.

I posted this because my teammates really don’t have the skill to go up against higher tier players and its not fair to have blowout matches like these. Some players don’t deserve to be in legendary, they got lucky or carried by another legendary and it ruins the fun for people who are actually trying to have a good time. The game should match good players with good players, not good with bad, as that frustrates the good players since they are forced to play with really crappy teammates who have no idea what they’re doing.

Personally, I can fight esl players just fine, if you guys really want to test yourselves against me I’m all for it.

PM @ S H A D O W F A L L if you want to 1v1

I was a power ranger before it was cool.
Guild Leader of Favorable Winds [Wind]

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

i think we hurt hes ego boys, now he want to 1v1 LOL

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Prince Vingador.8067

Prince Vingador.8067

Caed said himself at the end of the game that the game wasn’t fair. As for the rest of you, if you want to test my skill you can 1v1 me on any class I play lol.

I posted this because my teammates really don’t have the skill to go up against higher tier players and its not fair to have blowout matches like these. Some players don’t deserve to be in legendary, they got lucky or carried by another legendary and it ruins the fun for people who are actually trying to have a good time. The game should match good players with good players, not good with bad, as that frustrates the good players since they are forced to play with really crappy teammates who have no idea what they’re doing.

Personally, I can fight esl players just fine, if you guys really want to test yourselves against me I’m all for it.

PM @ S H A D O W F A L L if you want to 1v1

I dont get it so u are a pro 1v1 and your team scored 5 points?

in PvP

Posted by: Drakril.4058

Drakril.4058

your DPS decrease from running Vanilla Cro probably contributed to the big team lose on mid (which then snow balled the game). Coo-dos for running Vanilla, its always fun jumping into the old shroud…. but its not a top tier build. Very difficult to complain about a 500-5 match wen your own build lacks optimization. I’m not saying you need to run a meta build, everyone can do what ever they want… just dont EXPECT to win or come close to winning if you dont.

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

I highly doubt anyone on the losing team could 1v1 players on Red team efficiently.. no surprise if they’re unable to.

Red had the better team, being 1v1 savy had nothing to do with it. Trust me, i’m a DH and have been against comps where I couldn’t win a single 1v1 (because im a DH) but I carried the weight in team fights while also rotating well.

EDIT: There’s a HUGE skill cap range between Average and Esl Pro players. The game doesn’t know how to calculate, moderate or pin point this window range for Legendary division. Strategies differ on a team by team basis. A player would have to be good in many scenarios and right now, matchmaking is not very smart to help MMR do its job.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

(edited by Saiyan.1704)

in PvP

Posted by: Solstace.2514

Solstace.2514

It is frustrating when you’re in a match like that. Sometimes matches can snowball really fast and if your team doesn’t wisen up, you’re constantly outnumbered in every fight. It doesn’t always mean that all the players are awful.

You can have lopsided matches if one team simply outmanouevers the other. Also, one or two bad to mediocre teammates can easily sink a team of otherwise decent players.

I’ve had a few matches where it felt like I was the only guy on my team. No matter what point I went to, I was alone and being hunted by 3 enemies. I once ran from home to mid to far and found not one team mate. It happens. 3 of them were fighting to defend the treb for some reason. We got triple capped, but we did manage to hold onto the treb. . . . .lol.

in PvP

Posted by: Ark Bladesteele.2943

Ark Bladesteele.2943

I have seen matches fall apart from a single mid wipe more often than I’d like. For some people, it’s enough to just quit right there. Some disconnect, some afk. Others suck it up and rotate.

I bet you can guess which ones complain and which ones win matches.

NSP’s resident crazy-eyed sylvari

in PvP

Posted by: Archon.6480

Archon.6480

Caed and Nyx are very good. I think it was more about their extreme skill and less about your teammates lack thereof.

There are not many good players queuing at legendary level so you can get teamed with not the best players. The matchmaking is odd at legendary anyhow.

I got put against one of my friends who was x4 legendary when I was t7 Diamond. So yeah, maybe not fair. (It was a good game, I think we lost 400ish points)

Jade Quarry – Esparie
Illustrious Exhausted Primordial Legendary Druid, and Mesmer for fun
PvE | PvP (1500)| WvW | Fractals | Dungeons

in PvP

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

kitten man

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

in PvP

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

Yeah I know match making can be a bit of an issue… I think it might be because they’re not including enough variables when deciding who to put against who. But what do I know, as far as I can tell most matches are a coin flip, either you’re team is better or there is.

in PvP

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

i think we hurt hes ego boys, now he want to 1v1 LOL

Indeed.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|