Throw Feathers

Throw Feathers

in PvP

Posted by: Shovel Face.4512

Shovel Face.4512

Can someone please tell me why this, https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Throw_Feathers, is not an F3 skill for Thieves? Like come on Anet. Throw Feathers should be an F3 skill for Thieves on a 40s CD.

Throw Feathers

in PvP

Posted by: BlaqueFyre.5678

BlaqueFyre.5678

If all it gives is stealth it should be on lower Cd, around 25 secs. Since there are skills that provide stealth damage and blind on 30 Sec CD tied to a weapon aka The Prestige

Throw Feathers

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

what if it can be stolen from moa-ed opponents also ?

Throw Feathers

in PvP

Posted by: Shovel Face.4512

Shovel Face.4512

What? No. Thieves are the master of stealth and should have an F3 skill, a profession skill, that gives them stealth. That would be like Ele could only attune to fire and had to slot air, water and earth to their utility skills. That would be ridiculous. Imagine if Engis didn’t have F# skills, no super speed or elixirs. Even Mesmers, imagine if shatters weren’t on F# skills and had to be slotted into a utility slot. LMFAO. Now imagine if DH had their F1 and F2 skills be made into utility skills. LMFAO

Throw Feathers

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

What? No. Thieves are the master of stealth and should have an F3 skill, a profession skill, that gives them stealth. That would be like Ele could only attune to fire and had to slot air, water and earth to their utility skills. That would be ridiculous. Imagine if Engis didn’t have F# skills, no super speed or elixirs. Even Mesmers, imagine if shatters weren’t on F# skills and had to be slotted into a utility slot. LMFAO. Now imagine if DH had their F1 and F2 skills be made into utility skills. LMFAO

hmmm good point.

Throw Feathers

in PvP

Posted by: Pumpkin.5169

Pumpkin.5169

Thieves are not masters of stealth, they’re masters of stealing.

Pumpkin – Mag

Throw Feathers

in PvP

Posted by: BlaqueFyre.5678

BlaqueFyre.5678

Thieves are not masters of stealth, they’re masters of stealing.

Anet begs to differ direct quote of Thief profession description. Seeing how they are experts of Stealth and Suprise not stealing .

“Experts at stealth and surprise, thieves can move through the shadows, vanish into thin air, or steal items from their opponents and use them as weapons. Thieves practice an agile, acrobatic fighting style, which can make them very hard to hit.”

Throw Feathers

in PvP

Posted by: Ragion.2831

Ragion.2831

yea, because there isnt enough stealth in the game as it is

Throw Feathers

in PvP

Posted by: Highlie.7641

Highlie.7641

Asking for an F ability that takes me back, I still remember the hordes of thieves asking for scorpion wire on an F slot, look how that turned out.

Oh well…i’m sure the guardians Wire is just as buggy as thieves.

Throw Feathers

in PvP

Posted by: DaShi.1368

DaShi.1368

Actually, maybe it should be a moa form skill. Throw feathers and get 2 seconds of stealth.