ToP 250 "Games Played" Limit Consideration

in PvP

Posted by: LUST.7241

LUST.7241

There should be at least 100 games played to be in the Top 250 to encourage constant play. Having the leaderboard filled with people who just did placements (lucky placers considered) doesn’t accurately represent “Top”

(edited by LUST.7241)

in PvP

Posted by: Malediktus.3740

Malediktus.3740

Sounds like a fair suggestion.

MMR probably gets more accurate the more games someone has played. So it should be 100 if not 200+ matches to be ranked.

One of my 30 accounts (Malediktus.9250).

in PvP

Posted by: Ziooo.8932

Ziooo.8932

Tbh, they will have to play at least a game every 3 days (so decay doesn’t hit them) to maintain themselves in the leaderboards. In the end, most of them will have played over 100 matches.

I thought Lord Vanquish was just being villany when he said we would never again see Princess Miya

in PvP

Posted by: Zodi.8932

Zodi.8932

This is absolutely essential in my opinion!

Then lucky or unlucky streaks are weakened to some extent and the leader boards will be more of merit.

in PvP

Posted by: Emdrix.6124

Emdrix.6124

Tbh, they will have to play at least a game every 3 days (so decay doesn’t hit them) to maintain themselves in the leaderboards. In the end, most of them will have played over 100 matches.

this

in PvP

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

Season lasts like 2 month.
So at minimum, some one can play like only 30 games to remain on the leader board.

in PvP

Posted by: LUST.7241

LUST.7241

Season lasts like 2 month.
So at minimum, some one can play like only 30 games to remain on the leader board.

Exactly. Given how high some people placed (despite what they should have been placed at)…It’s very possible to keep a 250 spot with limited games. Not to mention if someone does placements the very last day and places high…

in PvP

Posted by: Emdrix.6124

Emdrix.6124

Maybe there should be a decay every day

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Maybe there should be a decay every day

Trust me, those people that did place high wouldn’t have issue with that since they pvp 24/7 anyway.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

(edited by Cynz.9437)

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

I see someone in the top 8 after only 8 games. This is a BS system. Make people climb vs just adding people to their regular MMR levels.

Really no point to the season. Adjusting MMR is a slow process.