Today, i've had enough.

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

Posted by: dECA.2370

dECA.2370

I’ve been waiting for them to fix tpvp for so long. but the change/fixes never comes.
Seriously how kittening hard can it be to split the queues?
The bugs/inbalance and wrong choices made by anet are beyond my counting skills.

just give us a kittening ETA on when you are going to deliver stuff
just talk to us, try to give some kittening answers before you loose the 3k players you have..

i’ve been a fan for so long, but now, my patience is gone. now, I just hate you plain and simple. I brought a whole guild from GW1 to your precious GW2, guess what. i’m the only one still playing. ( probably quits today tho )

SHOULD THIS MOTIVATE ME TO PLAY ANOTHER MATCH?

Attachments:

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

Posted by: Rerroll.9083

Rerroll.9083

someone’s mad

Up Rerroll

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

dECA.2370

Not mad really, just lost all hope i had left.

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

Posted by: Paradoxine.8192

Paradoxine.8192

Not mad really, just lost all hope i had left.

You pretty much are mad, but that doesn’t matter. Your grievances are correct.

The communication with the sPvP community is non existent, its a joke. For a long time I thought the communication with the WvW playerbase was the worst. I was mistaken.

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

Posted by: emon.1863

emon.1863

So you got mad ,because of bad team or what ?
You are as a thief and you are complaining…thats smth new , there are many player who is playng a lot worst classes ,but still winning thru teamwork.

Yes I expected a lot from GW2 , but they making progress (very slowly).
I quit the game for 3 months after they ruin’d (and disabled) paid tpvp, but i got back.

Just take a break from the game and come back when it is copmlitly done)

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

Posted by: DatLuk.4230

DatLuk.4230

Im quiting aswell. Today on 7 games: 5 where a 4v5, and 2 where i had lvl 1-10 in my team vs premades :/ Cya gw2

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

Posted by: Bas.7406

Bas.7406

Im quiting aswell. Today on 7 games: 5 where a 4v5, and 2 where i had lvl 1-10 in my team vs premades :/ Cya gw2

See ya later, but you are about to miss the amazing tournaments being held by soac, towerdivetv, and curse! There are some amazing moments coming up!

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

Posted by: Zanthrax.6538

Zanthrax.6538

to the people quitting gw2…..awesome…im glad you are. Not because of the " good we dont need you anyway " attitude but because it demonstrates that the one subtle thing gw2 has going for it in the long run….which as painful as it is makes me not mind if gw2 pvp takes its time picking up etc……you are free to leave the game for as long as you want and there is no cost commitment or choice in trying guild wars 2 at any point in its future to see its latest state.

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

Posted by: rmBossa.4621

rmBossa.4621

Back around the release of the new tourney / leader boards it seemed a lot better. Its almost as if I have felt the dwindling of the community again. (similar to the decline of free/paid tournies)

But this time the system (1 team vs 1 team) doesnt require nearly as much to start as a full tournament, which means the actual community of active spvpers is even more ridiculously low than we could imagine.

Why bother asking for split ques now? This would just make it even worse.

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

Posted by: zone.1073

zone.1073

So solo queue pugs need to be fed to premades to satiate their rating diet. Is that your ultimatum?

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

Paradoxine.8192

So solo queue pugs need to be fed to premades to satiate their rating diet. Is that your ultimatum?

The developers must be laughing their heads off at this point. How many months has it been since release? These are basic features.

GW2 as a whole should have taken another year to bunker down for development. We still have terrible PvE culling for one thing and at best we will get it fixed next month.

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

Posted by: zone.1073

zone.1073

People are not understanding that the key to increasing competition in PvP and having more teams form up is by separating solo queue from 5-man team queue.

Separation allows for more accurate, meaningful rating, and more appropriate matchmaking to facilitate growth in player skill.

Also adding divided brackets or tiers to tournament queues (X rating required to queue) gives players goals to strive to achieve. Instead of the mindlessly bashing of one’s head into a brick wall that is the current tournament PvP, suddenly players can strive to enter silver tier, gold tier, diamond tier, platinum tier, etc. When competition increases, teams naturally are more likely to form.

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

Posted by: Sprawl.3891

Sprawl.3891

See ya later, but you are about to miss the amazing tournaments being held by soac, towerdivetv, and curse! There are some amazing moments coming up!

yea because those tournaments really help the casual solo queuers who keeps getting stuck in 4v5s and vs premades, good call bro!

Sprawl – Necro – Eredon Terrace

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

Well I think splitting queues are being worked on. I don’t think it’s as easy as it sounds.

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

Paradoxine.8192

Well I think splitting queues are being worked on. I don’t think it’s as easy as it sounds.

I think we all appreciate that but to still not have it so long after release…well there are no words really. If they really had that much work to do then they should have delayed release. Honestly, all the updates we’re getting in 2013 are things that should have been in from release, like the removal of culling.

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

butch.8136

^I know that. But splitting queues is something they want to do since we got the solo-q. So that’s about 2 months? But yeah, it should have been split from the get-go.

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

Posted by: Kasama.8941

Kasama.8941

I don’t know why it has to be all or nothing. Just put the game on hold, until ArenaNet figures things out, and then come back and see if you can like the game again.

80 Ranger | 80 Mesmer | 80 Thief | 80 Guardian | 40 Engineer
“The learned is happy, nature to explore. The fool is happy, that he knows no more.”
-Alexander Pope

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

dECA.2370

My major point is, even if it came out very fuzzy. Is that i just want the devs to go on to the forums, saying
" Sup guys, sorry about the delay, the guys have been working on some future project for gw, but now they are back and working on splitting the queues and adding this map, with some small changes for the ranger pets, here is a list on what our priority’s are for this patch " or whatever.

But now its like, ever bluepost i see or sotg i listen to, they act like:
“yup,yup, we’re looking at that, yup looking at that aswell, thaaaaats being looked at. we are aware of this, but heeey we got this awesome idea for a necro skill (that won’t come for ages)”

Since january i’ve been like, oh this patch is IT, now we’re finally getting these things, aaaaaand we didn’t

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

Posted by: Mausser.7530

Mausser.7530

NEVER SOLO QUE if you care about your rating. If you do solo que, don’t expect to win.

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

Paradoxine.8192

NEVER SOLO QUE if you care about your rating. If you do solo que, don’t expect to win.

They essentially reward people for getting carried or basically just using pre mades. If you seriously expect me to believe that there is a guy who is so good he can win literally 90% of his games solo, well, you have another thing coming. The ‘best’ according to the leaderboard is the guy who uses the pre made team who can stomp the most pugs.

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

I premade que, because I like to go against solo que’ers and have this happen.

But like others have said, expect to lose when you solo que.

Attachments:

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

Posted by: Sprawl.3891

Sprawl.3891

gonna be hilarious when they do actually split queues and bad premades have no pugs to beat up on anymore, their tears will be delicious, they will be stuck in bottom of the barrel getting 500-50’d if they want to play as 5, otherwise they will have to split up and solo queue lol.

Sprawl – Necro – Eredon Terrace

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

Posted by: RoRo.8270

RoRo.8270

We esports guyz

Attachments:

(edited by RoRo.8270)

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

Posted by: Mausser.7530

Mausser.7530

Do these level 1-2 people have multiple accounts and know what they’re doing? If I was level 1, the last thing I’d do is que a Tourny if I just started playing the game. Maybe its because the Tourny podium is closer than the Structured podium.

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

Posted by: ryston.7640

ryston.7640

Ya I quit a while ago, now I haunt the forums and read patch notes, hoping for change. I’m a real fan of gw1, dedicated. But dedication sshouldn’t just mean playing this steaming pile of caca, it means treating it like the alpha fail it is and spamming forum boards for change that won’t ever come…

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

ryston.7640

I don’t know why it has to be all or nothing. Just put the game on hold, until ArenaNet figures things out, and then come back and see if you can like the game again.

I did that 9 months ago. Still waiting lol

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

Posted by: psihopatbambi.5039

psihopatbambi.5039

PvP is my favorite part of mmo, especially when it is competitive, but this is just terrible..anet you look like you don’t care, i don’t know, but you really do.. it looks like im going back to LoL

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

ryston.7640

I blindly recommend trying smite. Those developers are trying to do something new with the mobamob a genre and iI am sorta starting to trust them.

dunno tho, between diablo 3. And guildwarsguild wars 2. I sort of feel like the industry stopped letting people who enjoy video games call the shots.

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

Posted by: Despina.6970

Despina.6970

I guess at this point anet is not willing to create a solo queue. I think they know that the pvp player base is already so low, that the waiting time for premade would be very long. So, if they don’t split the queues they can hide this a little bit longer.
But I would really like to get a hint from anet what to do as a solo player? Join the stupid spvp zerg fest or go solo queue in tpvp and get 4 vs 5 or premade most of the time. I would say from 10 matches as a solo player 2 are fair, and the rest a waste of time.

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

Posted by: Dojo.1867

Dojo.1867

Structured Player vs Player is still not a priority for them at all. They just dont have many people work on it. If they put a full development team (like for the living story content) it would help the game so much more but no.

What we could have:

• 5 new utility skills for all classes or more released with the patches for both pve and pvp
  • current point of balancing 4 months earlier
  • 200% increase in number of viable builds (like direct dmg LB ranger, flamethrower engi, mace warrior)
  • fixed core mechanics like pets or conditions in pve
  • all sigils and runes actually working
  • no useless skills
  • more than 1 useful elite for every class
  • better UI and other improvement like enemy skill channel bars to bring back the interrupt awesomeness of gw1
  • multiple gamemodes like 1on1/2on2 arena

The only thing they didn’t disappoint me is new maps. Seems they have a guy doing these for some reason.

(edited by Dojo.1867)

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

Posted by: bomber.1540

bomber.1540

I’ve said it a million times.. How do you accommodate groups of 2,3 and 4 if you split the queues? What do they do?

Until you can answer that properly then I don’t think it can be done

I’m not saying it can’t happen, but i generally don’t know how it can work.. Have a 3rd q for small groups?

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

Posted by: Stealth.9324

Stealth.9324

I’ve said it a million times.. How do you accommodate groups of 2,3 and 4 if you split the queues? What do they do?

Until you can answer that properly then I don’t think it can be done

I’m not saying it can’t happen, but i generally don’t know how it can work.. Have a 3rd q for small groups?

Easily fix by giving the opt to choose how many people’s allowed to play in tourney. Say,for ex 2vs2 or 3vs3. That ways, the match making can group premade teams less than 5 together and fight. I agree we should have bracket for each 10 lv though, so no more lv 1 duel with lv 40.

Kaane Moka – Champion Magus. Loola Illuma – Champion Genius.
Proud player of : team [uA] – team [TGI]. Australia base, now recruiting.

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

butch.8136

^ All those ideas are nice, if the population is big. Splitting queues is needed but we don’t want the long queue times again. They need to do it carefully.

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

Posted by: Stealth.9324

Stealth.9324

Because of those match making system that discourage people to join in PvP.I believe once fixed, we will see a boom in population.And also, did I mention those afk, leavers in tourney?They can get away for free with no punishing and those who keep playing will be the one being affected?Anet need to do something about it. The shortest,easiest and fastest way to do is only allowed pre made team to fight in tourney.So it encourage people to actively look for team and we will see more competitive fight with strategy other than random pugs do random things and random 4vs5 matches. I know it will b upset a lot of people but the change is for the better until they can figure out how to thing properly. After all tourney is where competitive play, not hot join.

Kaane Moka – Champion Magus. Loola Illuma – Champion Genius.
Proud player of : team [uA] – team [TGI]. Australia base, now recruiting.

(edited by Stealth.9324)

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

butch.8136

We’ll see an increase in solo-q. Team queue will be ‘empty’ unless there’s a solid reward structure implemented.

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

We’ll see an increase in solo-q. Team queue will be ‘empty’ unless there’s a solid reward structure implemented.

Agreed, but knowing ANET the solo-q people will have a better reward…. Just look at what ANET thought of two team tourney giving better reward than 8 team tourney.

Right now my biggest complaint are the tournaments aren’t competitive enough, because its two teams and then you que again rather than keep going till you lose. Also the rewards are just terrible, not sure about you but I have 250 chests saved up because I have everything in those chests, I have over a hundred thousand excess glory as well. The only thing I look forward to is getting to the next tier in rank and bigger bags. But as far as tournament rewards, I feel you rank up very slowly if you play bunker, and you don’t get consecutive win bonuses, that I think you should.

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

Posted by: bomber.1540

bomber.1540

I’d suggest putting a minimum rank on tpvp.. Not saying rank determines skill but at least players will know what there doing which is half the prob atm..I have more competitive matches in hotjoin now, which shouldn’t be the case.

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

Posted by: MarkPhilips.5169

MarkPhilips.5169

This.

Anet needs to separate soloqueue from team premade queue BUT premade team need to receive better rewards.

But you actually know how soloqueue works…..so, Why don’t try to make a full party instead?

When i go for soloqueue i know there is a risk to get in 4vs5 or less, or to have an imbalanced match….if i don’t want this i go for a full party/don’t play/do hotjoin or i accept the actual situation.

Today, i've had enough.

in PvP

Posted by: Amityel.5324

Amityel.5324

quite hard to get team when all ingame friends left the game (30 people) and I am fed up with this so I just join solo queue if free win I stay if not I simply leave after almost first fight which shows you how will match go…

and I am not ashamed of this I would be if tpvp was working but in current state I cant care less