Too many PVP junk rewards

in PvP

Posted by: Zelulose.8695

Zelulose.8695

Can we please just get more gold? These items are so annoying. Every time I win a match I get encumbered and I’m sick of deleting the ones where I have to type in the name.

Lucky Leaf, Ángël, Clergyman, Side Kick -Lets make Gw2 a better game

in PvP

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

How little bagspace do you have that you’re getting encombured? They only give you a handful of loot a match, which you can sell pretty easily for more gold too.

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

in PvP

Posted by: Shirlias.8104

Shirlias.8104

It’s better this way.
With higher rewards more pvers will come.

in PvP

Posted by: Emapudapus.1307

Emapudapus.1307

I agree for gold only reward track. Too much clicking and salvagng and selling, opening a bag in a bag in a bag …… to infinity.

all is vain

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Velar.1509

Lord Velar.1509

I agree for gold only reward track. Too much clicking and salvagng and selling, opening a bag in a bag in a bag …… to infinity.

I have bag space for days on some characters and this is still an issue, I don’t want useless equipment, mats, none of that, if I wanted mats Id go farm for them in pve

Then you have the tiny bags and the rest that gives you even more worthless crap

in PvP

Posted by: Alin.2468

Alin.2468

I still remember the good old days when PvP was played in teams with small tournaments, just for fun and some PvE skins unlocks, no other rewards provided.

This is the best elementalist build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5zjK7ITpQ

in PvP

Posted by: Emapudapus.1307

Emapudapus.1307

I still remember the good old days when PvP was played in teams with small tournaments, just for fun and some PvE skins unlocks, no other rewards provided.

Yea, but outside of mists we were poor like rats, having 10g was alot (its like now 1000g if you only pvp).

all is vain

in PvP

Posted by: Alin.2468

Alin.2468

Yea, but outside of mists we were poor like rats, having 10g was alot (its like now 1000g if you only pvp).

But still, that was all a PvP player needed: one team, one communication, one match, and some skins to unlock.

This is the best elementalist build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5zjK7ITpQ

in PvP

Posted by: Loop.8106

Loop.8106

Yeah, I would kill for a guaranteed wardrobe unlock on a track.

Optimise [OP]