Too many qq and alt-tabbers in solo queue.

in PvP

Posted by: leonrojo.8937

leonrojo.8937

As the title says. I think Dishonored isn’t enough of a deterrent for players qq-ing or alt-tabbing. I suggest there be a certain “fee” for joining Team matches and getting the amount back if you’re still present at the end of the match. Also I think losing a certain amount of gold or money would decrease people from qq-ing or joining matches kitten.

Also a problem lately with alt-tabbers. They tend to alt-tab while waiting for the queue and just idle for some time at the start of the match which is pretty decides how the rest of the match will go. Most start to get moving after already a few minutes into the match. I blame the long queue times for this and not knowing how many people are already in the queue. I think this can be easily addressed by showing how many people are already in the match.

in PvP

Posted by: Lukin.4061

Lukin.4061

I would think this is easily addressed by just copying a match join system from other games. You know, “if you do not press I AM READY in a minute you get kicked out of queue”. Not like the unique system gw2 has – "Oh you did not press anything to enter the match? Well it is probably because you are saving your mouse clicks for “awesome” reward opening and deleting, so we will just put you in match anyway".

Also if they remove skyham from soloq I bet number of afk players will severely decrease.

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

This ^^.

Also, I do not even play skyhammer. If the queue pops for that, I just log and do something else.