Top 5 Most braindead PvP builds

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

hmm maybe i should try that acro staff thief because i am too bad with thief …
The others are booring and i kill them regulary ….

in PvP

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

why do you still post if you don’t play the game anymore?? lol

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in PvP

Posted by: Kuya.6495

Kuya.6495

1. d/d condi thf
2. acro staff thf
3. full trapper dh
4. lb druid
5. procmancer reaper

basically anything that can spam the same 2-3 skills over and over again and just win a fight that way.

also thfs tend to think all dh builds are braindead. any dh can be braindead and kill an average thf so it makes sense thfs tend to whine the most about dh.

(edited by Kuya.6495)

in PvP

Posted by: Rankomonaut.4708

Rankomonaut.4708

I guess you mean dragon hunters instead of guardians.

So.. I’m playing my own bunker-style build of dh, get the usual comment of “lame class” etc.
People stop to think as they see your class. Most of the time that’s the reason they fail to understand the mechanics in different playstyles.
Having 4/5 spots for thief and guardian is just lol ;D

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

1, Condi thief – press 1 button
2, Staff thief – press 1 button
3, Any druid – pets, so many escapes and sustain. Esp with longbow as you just press buttons
4, Any scrapper – so much sustain. Tank everything and never die
5, Any DH – see above

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

in PvP

Posted by: steelheart.7386

steelheart.7386

1. d/d condi thf
2. acro staff thf
3. full trapper dh
4. lb druid
5. procmancer reaper

basically anything that can spam the same 2-3 skills over and over again and just win a fight that way.

also thfs tend to think all dh builds are braindead. any dh can be braindead and kill an average thf so it makes sense thfs tend to whine the most about dh.

You must be terrible to be losing duels to a Necro regularly on any class really. They are mainly attrition based (need time to get rolling) group oriented class. That procmancer build has horrible life force management and is easily killed if you can focus it at the start of fights. Nothing spammy about necros either imo at least not in comparison to anything else. This game in general sadly is a spam fest.

(edited by steelheart.7386)

in PvP

Posted by: Kuya.6495

Kuya.6495

1. d/d condi thf
2. acro staff thf
3. full trapper dh
4. lb druid
5. procmancer reaper

You must be terrible to be losing duels to a Necro regularly on any class really. They are mainly attrition based (need time to get rolling) group oriented class. That procmancer build has horrible life force management and is easily killed if you can focus it at the start of fights. Nothing spammy about necros either imo at least not in comparison to anything else. This game in general sadly is a spam fest.

The title of the thread is brain dead, not op.

in PvP

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

1, Condi thief – press 1 button
2, Staff thief – press 1 button
3, Any druid – pets, so many escapes and sustain. Esp with longbow as you just press buttons
4, Any scrapper – so much sustain. Tank everything and never die
5, Any DH – see above

Considering you have an entire thread dedicated to how OP you think mesmer is, I’m surprised its not on your list even though Thief is at the top.

in PvP

Posted by: Miyu.8137

Miyu.8137

Where is warrior? Any build
Where is condi mesmer?
Where is condi necro?
Where is bunker ele?

Any of these are just as brainded as any other you have mentioned.

It’s always the same, I play this class, so any other class is brainless to play.

I advice you to try to play all the builds and then come here talk

in PvP

Posted by: padreadamo.3986

padreadamo.3986

1. d/d condi thf
2. acro staff thf
3. full trapper dh
4. lb druid
5. procmancer reaper

For the most part… this is how I feel unfortunately.

This game in general sadly is a spam fest.

in PvP

Posted by: Vicariuz.1605

Vicariuz.1605

Where is condi mesmer?
Where is condi necro?
Where is bunker ele?

It’s always the same, I play this class, so any other class is brainless to play.

warrior and mesmer are like the 2 highest skill cap proffesions in the game. Any necro or ele build is more complex than either of the thief builds AND dh combined.

in PvP

Posted by: LucosTheDutch.4819

LucosTheDutch.4819

Unlike everyone else I’m not going to cry or make assumptions about builds I’ve never played. Instead I will only list the 5 most braindead builds I have personally tried out:

1. D/d condi thief.
2. Staff Vault-spammer thief.
3. Minion-master necro.
4. Mace-burst zerker warrior.
5. Auramancer ele.

Other builds I’ve played that didn’t quite make the list.
- Symbol dragonhunter.
- Meditrapper dragonhunter.
- Shoutbow druid.
- Power necro.
- Proc necro.

in PvP

Posted by: beatthedown.2651

beatthedown.2651

Here is a detailed list, according to this forum:

http://metabattle.com/wiki/Conquest

in PvP

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

Most brainless specs (although not most OP). All of these are

1. D/D condi thief
2. Power warrior
3. Symbolic Guard
4. Vault-spam thief (although there is a decent skill cap to use optimally)
5. MM Necro

Man, ANet really struggles to make thief builds that rely on intelligent use of synergies like d/p does (and lesser extent s/d, although that’s not very good now). Every other build is just spamming the same skill.

in PvP

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Here is a detailed list, according to this forum:

http://metabattle.com/wiki/Conquest

It’s in order too!

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

in PvP

Posted by: Miyu.8137

Miyu.8137

warrior and mesmer are like the 2 highest skill cap proffesions in the game….

If you are serious then I would crown you as a troll of the year. Warrior, condi mesmer and medi/trap DH are the cheapest builds/classes currently in the game.

in PvP

Posted by: Legiion.7385

Legiion.7385

Where is condi mesmer?
Where is condi necro?
Where is bunker ele?

warrior and mesmer are like the 2 highest skill cap proffesions in the game. Any necro or ele build is more complex than either of the thief builds AND dh combined.

Lol ur trolling evry condi cancer is braindeath.(War meta and mez meta)
1. Full trapper DH
2.D/D condithief
3.condi war
4.condi mez
5.scrapper
Btw evry class has a braindeath build ^^

(edited by Legiion.7385)

in PvP

Posted by: Navajas.3147

Navajas.3147

People bashing builds without ever playing it, funny. If you ever played ele or mes on a decent level you would know they are very far from being braindead builds, even if you are average you better be playing some more buttonbasher roles.

Heroes’ Ascent.. hero
Long White Hair – among others

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

I agree. Mesmer and ele are not realy easy. Maybe if you fight in bronze but when i tried it was a disaster and i know how to pvp. I main ele and while you can survive by some basic rotation/camping you won´t contribute much if you do … You limit your potential with a low skill play on ele more then other classes.
The evade thief builds are anoying but the d/d is very limited in pvp effectiviness.
I rarely encounter staff thiefs but they seem to have more impact.
Condi warrior with mace … sigh yes while i won´t say it´s braindead its overloaded (especially mace).
DH´s are easy to play. But that might actually be good for the playerbase. Its just booring to encounter 3+ each match so DH should beome more skillful ….

in PvP

Posted by: Pyriall.1683

Pyriall.1683

Let’s get real here. There is only one to list:

EVERYTHING

in PvP

Posted by: suffish.4150

suffish.4150

1) D/D condi thief.
If anyone has anything else for number 1 then they are just wrong. The other places are down to opinion but there is no way there is any other possible build for number 1 when looking at this objectively. It is an absolutely ridiculous build.

2) Full trapper guard (spam all skills and win when against bad players)
3) S/D Druid (spam dodges, spam more dodges, spam stealth when the dodges run out).
4) Condi necro (spam aoe, spam some more aoe)
5) Meta engi (huge sustain, loads of stealth, too easy to survive)

I don’t think any of these builds are OP or anything but I am just basing my list on how low the skill cap of each build is.

PvP- Stronlo Beastmaster (Ranger)
PvE- Grolex (Warrior)
PvP rank: 20 Rating: 1864 (season 7)

in PvP

Posted by: Lucius.2140

Lucius.2140

Wouldnt put any warrior build on this xd, perception can change but as long as your opponent isnt countered for it or you doesnt have a special likeness to eating burst, war its all about calculate timings and mind games, its imo the proffesion that need mind games earlier in its skill/performance bar.

Mesmer have a build or two with low skill floors, but are wvw based xd (condi phantom + pu), class itself has probably the highest skill cap in game.

Brain dead doesnt necesarily mean low skill floor, you need to consider how a build evolve on skill level.

Emdrix list perhaps have some bias upon guardian, but aside of putting basically all of them on it, does feel good for me.

Edit: All imo xd

in PvP

Posted by: LucosTheDutch.4819

LucosTheDutch.4819

Let’s get real here. There is only one to list:

EVERYTHING

True. All classes and meta builds in GW2 PvP are braindead, some are just a little more braindead than others.

But yeah, compared to games like Blade and Soul, Smite and Warframe, GW2’s PvP has a pretty low skill-cap and is pretty braindead.

in PvP

Posted by: Vicariuz.1605

Vicariuz.1605

Where is condi mesmer?
Where is condi necro?
Where is bunker ele?

1. Full trapper DH
2.D/D condithief
3.condi war
4.condi mez
5.scrapper

and what is ur rating?

in PvP

Posted by: Legiion.7385

Legiion.7385

Where is condi mesmer?
Where is condi necro?
Where is bunker ele?

1. Full trapper DH
2.D/D condithief
3.condi war
4.condi mez
5.scrapper

and what is ur rating?

!

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Alex Shatter.7956

Alex Shatter.7956

No one’s mentioned afk minion mancer asura named Flseh Gleom or Jggade Horror

in PvP

Posted by: Abelisk.4527

Abelisk.4527

I’m gonna go ahead and list the builds that I have personally played

1) D/D condi evade thief. Why? Spam 3, spam dodge, weapon swap, repeat, utilities / heal in between, repeat

2) My TRUE vault spammer thief. Why? Spam 5, dodge, repeat, utilities / heal in between, weapon swap repeat. It scores lower than D/D because of vault aiming and maneuver

3) LB Dragonhunter. Why? Spam ranged attacks, utilities, heal, elite, virtues, even though it’s some more complex than the top two

4) Bunker D/W auramancer. Why? Spam skills randomly and if you need health, spam skills that give health first, run around randomly spamming random stuff that somehow gets you health through Elemental Bastion and other methods

5) Burn Dragonhunter. Why? Spam utilities and randomly use torch skills at enemies – supports minimal technicality