Top 5 Plays Series, Monthly Gem Giveaways!

in PvP

Posted by: jebro.6370

jebro.6370

Hey all!

Im starting a new series, where players can submit their own top play of the week!

First entries end on the 19th April & will continue weekly!

All the info can be found in the below video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClxdaxKs7Ek

I hope you join in & submit your play or even fail that could feature in this series! There will be a monthly giveaway of 800 gems for the top monthly play and 400 gems for the 2nd.

Recording Software if unsure: Open Broadcaster software – Download here: https://obsproject.com/download

Ill be showing weekly YOUR footage. Send me a top play, no longer than 40 seconds to the below email, you can have a chance of being entered into a Monthly top 5 plays to win 800 or 400 gem codes!

Email to: GW2top5plays@gmail.com

Submit a link, google drive link, drop box link or any other way to download your footage or view it to put into the footage for the week.

Rules
- Please write a small description as to why you feel your play should be in the top 5 for the week, along with a build link.
- Every SUNDAY Ill compile these plays and put together the top 5. First deadline is: 17th April ’16. Start recording that footage!
- Footage must be recorded within two months of the current Top 5 Plays week you are submitting too. This means 2016 people!
- No longer than 40 seconds of footage
- Footage must be easy too access & by submitting the footage you are giving me permission to post the footage in a compilation on my channel.
- Please submit an IGN (i.e. Jebro.6370) as well as an alias so I can mention you in the video & contact you about the giveaway if you win/come 2nd.
- Footage must be of your own play. Not footage from another claiming it for your own.
- No edits other than the 40 second splice. This must but a 40 second all in one rolling clip.
- The clip can for example, be your own contribution in a team fight that helped to sway the fight or even snowball the map.

Thanks & I hope you can get involved with this fun weekly series! Any questions or rules you think that would be good to add please state them below.

Cheers!

Jebro

Email footage to: Email to: GW2top5plays@gmail.com

Pls watch the video before submitting or at least the information in the description.

Enjoy & get submitting!

in PvP

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

I have a couple of questions:

It’s obviously easier to make massive plays against teams of lower skilled players, how will this be taken into account?

Also are multiple submissions allowed per player?

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]

(edited by Random Weird Guy.3528)

in PvP

Posted by: jebro.6370

jebro.6370

I have a couple of questions:

It’s obviously easier to make massive plays against teams of lower skilled players, how will this be taken into account?

Also are multiple submissions allowed per player?

You can make one submission per week so choose wisely.

To be honest, even if it is vs lower skilled players we will be able to clearly see. By the way the other player or players in the team fight are reacting etc.

I want all level of players to have an opportunity to submit footage