Top pvp server NA

Top pvp server NA

in PvP

Posted by: Gallifreyan.1467

Gallifreyan.1467

I am currently on Maguuma, started there at release didnt play much since release I am however playing a lot now.

What server has the best PvP playerbase in NA, thanks.

Top pvp server NA

in PvP

Posted by: daydream.2938

daydream.2938

Anvil rock, no contest.

Top pvp server NA

in PvP

Gallifreyan.1467

Maguuma is showing higher population now, but that doesn’t mean pvp…. I’ll wait for more answers before I decide. Thanks for your answer.

Top pvp server NA

in PvP

daydream.2938

YOul get the same answer dude.
Heart of hte mists in anvil rock has people on it 24/7 , sometimes teams get going in map chat, and its where all the top Qp players on Na play.

so you can wait, but if you want a populated heart of the mists, anvil rock is the place.
Everyones going to tell you that .

Top pvp server NA

in PvP

Posted by: Darcy.2079

Darcy.2079

I support the above. Anvil Rock – I transferred there myself not too long ago for the PvP community.

Top pvp server NA

in PvP

Gallifreyan.1467

Yeah ill wait a little longer for more replies, how many times can I server transfer??

Or do I just have a delay.

Top pvp server NA

in PvP

daydream.2938

it was once a week. But as of the 28th of this month free xfers end. so, once. Or youll have to pay gems. Which means either trading gold u earn in game for gems, or buying em with real life money.

Top pvp server NA

in PvP

Gallifreyan.1467

yikes good thing you brought that up daydream, I would have waited too long otherwise.
Thank you.

Anvil Rock here I come.

Top pvp server NA

in PvP

Posted by: Geewoody.2017

Geewoody.2017

Started on Anvil Rock, went to Maguuma for a couple weeks to hang with guild, went back to Anvil Rock. AR is better by far.

Top pvp server NA

in PvP

Posted by: Reveaux.5720

Reveaux.5720

Anvil rock for structured ATM, player base for structured is relatively small ATM though so I wouldn’t be surprised if it changes as a result of more people playing structured and after free transfers end.

Top pvp server NA

in PvP

Posted by: EaGrimdarK.7849

EaGrimdarK.7849

Jade Quarry, top NA wvw server and their heart of the mists is dead.

Like other people have said in this thread as well as all the other threads just like this one, Anvil Rock is the answer.

See you there internet friend.

If you are that upset at GW2 then you just look like an idiot for sticking around. -Bongwizard Slubs

Top pvp server NA

in PvP

Posted by: cero.1209

cero.1209

Are all the pvp servers segregated? I thought that the hotm was like the over flow and you got to play against people from other servers. If that is not the case then I have a serious decision I have to make.

Top pvp server NA

in PvP

daydream.2938

they are segreated in heart of the mists, but not the tournies /hotjoins.

The heart of the mists is by far the most populated in anvil rock (NA)
so its the easiest to find groups there.

Top pvp server NA

in PvP

Posted by: EaGrimdarK.7849

EaGrimdarK.7849

Are all the pvp servers segregated? I thought that the hotm was like the over flow and you got to play against people from other servers. If that is not the case then I have a serious decision I have to make.

Correct, they are all segregated. Each Home World has it’s own HotM.

If you are that upset at GW2 then you just look like an idiot for sticking around. -Bongwizard Slubs

Top pvp server NA

in PvP

Posted by: cero.1209

cero.1209

It doesnt make sense to segregate them. How can there be any way to tell the best of the best if your just stuck fighting on your own server.

(edited by cero.1209)

Top pvp server NA

in PvP

daydream.2938

It doesnt make sense to segregate them. How can there be any way to tell the best of the best if your just stuck fighting on your own server.

your not. The heart of the mists are segretated. The hot join servers and the tourny pops are not.
so if you join hotjoin server 205, its the same for all servers (Na or EU).
If you get a tourny pop , it can be with anybody from any server (NA or EU).

but the actual HEART of the mists area is server specific.

Top pvp server NA

in PvP

Gallifreyan.1467

I joined Anvil Rock, people actually talk in HotM it was nice. Even if they were raging at eachother or calling out other teams lol

Top pvp server NA

in PvP

Posted by: Chi Malady.2015

Chi Malady.2015

your not. The heart of the mists are segretated. The hot join servers and the tourny pops are not.
so if you join hotjoin server 205, its the same for all servers (Na or EU).
If you get a tourny pop , it can be with anybody from any server (NA or EU).

but the actual HEART of the mists area is server specific.

Regional servers do no overlap, unless that’s what you meant.

Top pvp server NA

in PvP

daydream.2938

I mean hotm doesnt overlap, but hotjoins -tournies do.

however, Na -EU are completely seperate.

Top pvp server NA

in PvP

Posted by: Clap.1507

Clap.1507

BG Mist isn’t too bad...they welcome transfers...community TS3...strong WvWers...easy to get frees...active server

Blackgate Invader [HB]