Tournament of Glory - DPS

in PvP

Posted by: Narcarsis.5739

Narcarsis.5739

Thanks to DPS for hosting the NA Tournament of Glory. We appreciate your time and effort put into running the tournament and administrating throughout the event and hope to see another DPS tournament in the near future.

Caed

in PvP

Posted by: Elxdark.9702

Elxdark.9702

Totally agreed.

These guys were awesome, the shoutcasting was so good also their professionalism for this game is simply amazing.

I really hope we could see more of these guys in the next tournaments I’m looking forward to it!.

in PvP

Posted by: SgtJanitor.3164

SgtJanitor.3164

Really appreciate it. We really do enjoy doing this.

We spent a looooooong time working on this so its weird to think its over now, but we are very happy about it and how it all turned out.
I am seriously looking forward to doing more stuff with this community in the near future, but until then we’ll be in the celebratory phase haha

Thanks for all the support.

Heurix
Authorized Shoutcaster for ArenaNet, ESL, and DPS

in PvP

Posted by: MarkPhilips.5169

MarkPhilips.5169

Double camera is really good for conquest mode.

in PvP

Posted by: Frenk.5917

Frenk.5917

Yeah, it has been awesome, thank you guys.

The HYPE when CG made a comeback from ApeX comeback was REAL

Frenk – EU
All is vain

in PvP

Posted by: Brigg.6189

Brigg.6189

Coming from a viewer, DPS did a great job. Casting was good, camera was good, no complaints.

in PvP

Posted by: Booms.2594

Booms.2594

just waiting for the youtube video of sharks vs turb

gerdian

in PvP

Posted by: DPS Steve.8601

DPS Steve.8601

I will try to get all the videos uploaded tomorrow, definitely by the weekend! =)

And thank you everyone for the kind words, a lot of time and effort is put into these events behind the scenes and the positive feedback from the community provides a lot of motivation to keep pushing forward. But we wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for those of you putting in the time and pushing the scene, so thank you guys for making what we do even possible!

Digital Pro Sports Event Director