Tournaments: my opinion

in PvP

Posted by: DaliIndica.9041

DaliIndica.9041

Thanks to never bothering to punish leavers, every single game I have had today has put me on the 3v5 route to hating this game. Right now as I type this, my match is going on in the background, with my team of 2 vs a nice big team of 5.

Its always the same as well, a semi guild run, and they dont instantly win the match, so they bail after 1 minute, even though the match is clearly not over and could go either way.

I know this has always happened, but it seems to be on the increase of late. I dont even understand why, other than they want easy wins. But if they want easy wins, why dont they play a game that allows for that?! Why are they so crap and worthless, why are they even alive.

You see Anet, please fix this problem, impose a half hour ban on entering tournys, bit like the wow thing with the deserter debuff.

(This is not including hotjoin by the by, thats fine for what it is)

in PvP

Posted by: Gandarel.5091

Gandarel.5091

Actually if you leave, you get throw back to the match, so you can only escape with alt+f4 and staying away from the game.

Usually the leavers are PvE guys who don’t even know what1s going on and wouldn’t want to come back, so a debuff is nothing for them.

Captain Deutschland, Ozzy The Insane, Hanz Limbchewer – r40+ mes/nec/engi Desolation
Fear The Crazy [Huns]

in PvP

DaliIndica.9041

It isnt, because in the very next match, they popped in again, and did the SAME kittenING THING!

I know you get thrown back in if you try to play the game again, but clearly they are just waiting it out and re-queuing for another volly of stupidity.

Forget the debuff, find out where they live, and set fire to them. Make sure they are currently in a house with lots of loved ones, and dont use normal fire, but the entire US arsenal of nuclear weapons. Do it, and do it now, forget about the problems this causes, just start nuking everything.

in PvP

Posted by: D I V A.6018

D I V A.6018

So you are a leaver yourself? Nice job.

in PvP

DaliIndica.9041

How am I a leaver? because I know what happens if you do? can you think of any way in which I could find that out without being one?

I know what happens when you murder people as well, ergo, I am a murderer.

in PvP

Posted by: Vandal.8029

Vandal.8029

They need to make it where you lose double the rating if you leave early. So it would be more beneficial to the person to stick it out in a losing match instead of just leaving.

And if someone has internet problems, they will lose more rating but they will be able join another game instead of getting locked out by a deserter debuff.