Tourney Glory rewarding

Tourney Glory rewarding

in PvP

Posted by: DevO.9854

DevO.9854

I’m kind of tired of not being rewarded for being a responsible player, just played a match and was a spirit ranger. I got home point, played against a fairly coordinated team their plan was home point and mid. So I sit at home, no one comes for awhile I go help at mid, theif is pretty much instantly at our base I run back he doesn’t fight me and is back in the fight. Same happens again later, so pretty much I have to sit at home and be responsible for it.

Needless to say match ends and I have 40 glory, Tourneys are a team based match there should be some sort of equal reward for winning and losing, so you don’t end up in zerg teams that are basically just farming kills and rez’s and whatever and forgetting strategy.

I propose you get 50% of the total score your team finishes with in glory, so Winning team gets 250 glory each and the losing team gets half of whatever they finish with. That way it at least rewards teams in a really close fight more then those who don’t work together.

In hotjoin I think it should remain the same it is right now.

Tourney Glory rewarding

in PvP

Posted by: sid.9870

sid.9870

Yeah… First I see spirit ranger, then reward for losing. You’ve lost all your credibility at this point.

So you say, you want another 250 glory, on top of that 200 you get for tournament win, for sitting on the close point?
I have a better solution, learn to play a class that scores points (if this is what you’re after) or stay in hotjoin.

Hi Im Sid,
Absolute Nonsense [prrr]

Tourney Glory rewarding

in PvP

DevO.9854

Yeah… First I see spirit ranger, then reward for losing. You’ve lost all your credibility at this point.

So you say, you want another 250 glory, on top of that 200 you get for tournament win, for sitting on the close point?
I have a better solution, learn to play a class that scores points (if this is what you’re after) or stay in hotjoin.

Because spirit rangers never lose? Your solution is don’t play ranger anymore, maybe you should stay in hotjoin, I never play it. Also as I see it 250 glory for winning is not that big a deal because people get that all the time, defending home point I get that once in awhile.

Tourney Glory rewarding

in PvP

Posted by: Lupanic.6502

Lupanic.6502

I agree with DevO. A bunker is mostly get less glory then a roamer but is often more important. They should get all the same glory

Tourney Glory rewarding

in PvP

sid.9870

I played guardian for vast majority of my time spent in pvp.
There was a time, when you could actually kill with a guardian, and I was able to get some points – but other than that Im stuck with low score… do you hear me complaining?

If you play tournaments for the sake of winning or getting good, get over it. If you play this game for points – go hotjoin then, you’ll have plenty.

Hi Im Sid,
Absolute Nonsense [prrr]

Tourney Glory rewarding

in PvP

Posted by: Lupanic.6502

Lupanic.6502

But where is the problem if all winners get 300 glory and all losers get 50 glory or something? United we win, united we lose.

Tourney Glory rewarding

in PvP

sid.9870

Exactly. It’s just people moaning, cause they dont get enough rank points. Jeez.

Hi Im Sid,
Absolute Nonsense [prrr]

Tourney Glory rewarding

in PvP

DevO.9854

Exactly. It’s just people moaning, cause they dont get enough rank points. Jeez.

you just agreed with someone not agreeing with you.

Tourney Glory rewarding

in PvP

Posted by: feliscatus.1430

feliscatus.1430

If you want honor and glory, go hot join hero it. Tourneys aren’t for farming rank.

Tourney Glory rewarding

in PvP

Posted by: Amaterasu.6280

Amaterasu.6280

As a spirit ranger, you should get capped at 50 points per game to balance out the fact that most of your “hard work” is done via AI.

trololol

Kuro – Thief – NA
Undercoverism [UC]

Tourney Glory rewarding

in PvP

Posted by: feliscatus.1430

feliscatus.1430

As a spirit ranger, you should get capped at 50 points per game to balance out the fact that most of your “hard work” is done via AI.

trololol

Oh, snap!.

Tourney Glory rewarding

in PvP

Posted by: Krayiss.4926

Krayiss.4926

Responsible player? Sitting at home while your team gets 4v5ed bad strat. You need to be pushing far point and that will help you get points.

Necro 10/30/0/0/30 7/26

Tourney Glory rewarding

in PvP

DevO.9854

you clearly missed the point where as soon as I would leave they would decap us.

Tourney Glory rewarding

in PvP

Posted by: Krayiss.4926

Krayiss.4926

The thief isnt gonna sit and bunker, when 1 of you team members die they can just walk to close and cap then go help mid. you basically losing because your team cant 4v5.

Necro 10/30/0/0/30 7/26