Tourny + NPE

Tourny + NPE

in PvP

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

I just noticed this.

I love how they have to bypass their own asinine NPE decision that requires players to be level 22.

So they have to make all the participants level 22 manually, so they can enter the PvP Lobby just to play…..GG

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

Tourny + NPE

in PvP

Posted by: NinjaSonic.1392

NinjaSonic.1392

You can go to the mist from Lion’s Arch at level 1 or 2 or whatever.

[DIS] Dissentient – Streetlamp Lé Moose (Best Ranger North Korea)

Tourny + NPE

in PvP

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

You can enter PvP at level 1, you just can’t use the button.

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]

Tourny + NPE

in PvP

Posted by: AndRec.3496

AndRec.3496

wut i just today made alt and clicked them to mist for wardrobe, what game are you playing?

Tourny + NPE

in PvP

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

That is for alts, not new players, new players (new accounts) cannot use the button/binding etc.

Which is why all the accounts made for the tournament are auto leveled to 22, so they can access PvP

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

Tourny + NPE

in PvP

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

That is for alts, not new players, new players (new accounts) cannot use the button/binding etc.

Which is why all the accounts made for the tournament are auto leveled to 22, so they can access PvP

New accounts can still take the portal. There’s plenty of people who create a second account on a different region and head straight into pvp through the portal. If completely new players want to play pvp so badly, they’ll put the effort to figure out how. In the meantime, it stops completely new players from walking into pvp with no experience just to see what it’s like and thus ruining it for other players.

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]