Tpvp Restriction

Tpvp Restriction

in PvP

Posted by: CaakEE.7109

CaakEE.7109

Most will disagree,

but since we have NO matchmaking at all, can we please have a rank 10 restriction to spvp? Its so sad when you get those rank 1 with starter builds in tpvp, just following you because they dont even know the map.

Tpvp Restriction

in PvP

Posted by: Stealth.9324

Stealth.9324

Most will disagree,

but since we have NO matchmaking at all, can we please have a rank 10 restriction to spvp? Its so sad when you get those rank 1 with starter builds in tpvp, just following you because they dont even know the map.

It is a good idea but I don’t think it is fair to new people, since they have all rights to enter tPvP as everyone else. And ranks does not match with people skill sometimes. To be more fun to everyone, I suggest we put bracket on it for the first 20 lv, for example 1-10,10-20,20 and onward.

Kaane Moka – Champion Magus. Loola Illuma – Champion Genius.
Proud player of : team [uA] – team [TGI]. Australia base, now recruiting.

Tpvp Restriction

in PvP

Posted by: google.3709

google.3709

Getting from Rank 1-10 takes literally no time, and gives the player a chance to get to learn the maps/class. Its probably more harmful when they get match against experienced players and get completely destroyed as their first PvP Experience.

Tpvp Restriction

in PvP

Posted by: Engels.8537

Engels.8537

I agree with google, it’s a boring experience for everyone.

Don’t talk to me about toughness and vitality, damage avoidance is all in this game

Tpvp Restriction

in PvP

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

Not a bad idea, but I’d rather see a set of hotjoin rooms accessible by ranks 1-10 only.

The two basic problems are that new people play against really good people regularly, and that playing hotjoins doesn’t help people improve. We could lock people out of tourneys until rank 10, but they’d still be essentially as bad when they got there as they were at rank 1.

Tpvp Restriction

in PvP

Posted by: CaakEE.7109

CaakEE.7109

Yeah another game with a rank 7 now.

he was just following the guy with the “best armor” as he said.

Tpvp Restriction

in PvP

Posted by: Engels.8537

Engels.8537

Yeah another game with a rank 7 now.

he was just following the guy with the “best armor” as he said.

Wait, you were the guy who said “oh kitten no, the rank 7 again” at the beggining of the match? And the guy was an ele with 4 signets?
I lol’d hard at that, and he got the higher score hahahha

Don’t talk to me about toughness and vitality, damage avoidance is all in this game

Tpvp Restriction

in PvP

Posted by: Lopez.7369

Lopez.7369

This game does have matchmaking. It just needs more protections for new players.

Tpvp Restriction

in PvP

Posted by: MarkPhilips.5169

MarkPhilips.5169

They simply need to add a filter by “tournament played” not rank. You can do rank everywhere, you can be rank40 and not have experience in tpvp, “tournament played” is a better parameter for experience in tpvp.

Tpvp Restriction

in PvP

Posted by: Psychogene.6780

Psychogene.6780

+1 on the idea of hotjoin rooms only accessible for rank 1-10’s. Maybe make some custom arena’s with these restrictions so new players can get a chance to learn along with those that are their appropriate level. It can’t be all that fun to want to start to pvp and then no matter if its hotjoin or tpvp, keep running into experienced players when you yourself are just learning the in’s and out’s of what works and what doesn’t.

Its even worst when you got these low rank’s hopping into tournament mode. Its like little puppies and lone dogs being fed to a pack of wolves. It usually never ends well.

Tpvp Restriction

in PvP

Posted by: Decrypter.1785

Decrypter.1785

I agree to this but i think r5 would be better , having played a pug tpvp game with 2 r 1 rifle premade warriors on my team , and getting beat 500-50 something must be done

Start of the game i asked can the 2 warriors go kill svanir , they replied who is he ? lol

[WM]give us in game ladder

Tpvp Restriction

in PvP

Posted by: MaXi.3642

MaXi.3642

i dont agree that we dont have matchmaking, ofc we have, but it needs a bit tweaking so it NEVER matches a team of 4x R40 with R2, thats just stupid and should never happen, maybe after at least 10min queue time for all of them… i know they are not matched by rank, but the fact that R40 player could have the same rating as R2 player is a bit, hmm, weird… maybe problem in starting (default) rating? people should begin at 0% and go up if they are good, not at 50% and ruin games if they are bad…

anyway, R10 restriction couldnt hurt TPvP, number of total noobs in TPvP is incredible… so big YES for this…

(edited by MaXi.3642)