Tpvp : same map forever...

in PvP

Posted by: Kheops.3081

Kheops.3081

I don’t know about you guys , but Tpvp became so boring , I mean we play in the same map for smth like a whole week and it doesn’t change.

There’s no map rotation or map changing every 3 hours or smth , no diversity at all and its the only way to get some good rank points and chests.

What do you think ? shouldn’t Anet do something about it ?

in PvP

Posted by: firebreathz.7692

firebreathz.7692

yes

in PvP

Posted by: Rerroll.9083

Rerroll.9083

Random map should be top priority now, IMO

Up Rerroll

in PvP

firebreathz.7692

map selection over rotation..

in PvP

Posted by: Valkyriez.6578

Valkyriez.6578

Solo que and random map selection would be nice, but GW2 is trying to break the mould here lads.

in PvP

Posted by: daydream.2938

daydream.2938

Map rotation and solo Q are important features I hope they can bring out soon.

The games moving in the right direction, it just , if possible needs to move a little faster.

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.6245

Archaon.6245

Well…tpvp became so boring months ago…now we already are on a different level, something that after 3-4 matches makes you ask yourself why the kitten are you still going tpvp since it’s not fun, at all and gives you nothing worth you effort..if you want glory you can just go farm hotjoin noobs getting more than going tpvp…so the real problem is that there’s no answer…you just play without knowing why…or at least for me, but i’m probably not the only one..

(edited by Archaon.6245)

in PvP

Kheops.3081

Well…tpvp became so boring months ago…now we already are on a different level, something that after 3-4 matches makes you ask yourself why the kitten are you still going tpvp since it’s not fun, at all…problem is that there’s no answer…

problem is that its not rewarding too , I remember someone did the calculations and said that from rank 79 to 80 u have to play for 6 months (if you get 4k points per day) but anyway that’s another problem..

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.6245

Archaon.6245

Well…tpvp became so boring months ago…now we already are on a different level, something that after 3-4 matches makes you ask yourself why the kitten are you still going tpvp since it’s not fun, at all…problem is that there’s no answer…

problem is that its not rewarding too , I remember someone did the calculations and said that from rank 79 to 80 u have to play for 6 months (if you get 4k points per day) but anyway that’s another problem..

Yeah i already edited my post, rank is not a big deal since it’s just a personal achievement…but after you set up a premade, waited for ppl, eventually adjusted your team, went in, put effort to win and get your kitten 200 points, after all of that you just usually got less than going hotjoin for 15 mins zerging like a headless chicken spamming random skills on a bunch of r10s who don’t really know what are they doing…

(edited by Archaon.6245)

in PvP

Posted by: RaynStargaze.6510

RaynStargaze.6510

Solo Q > rest imo

As it is now i can spec for the map which adds a tactical component to the game. If the map choice was random that would be taken away.

I do see your point that it gets repetetive though.

in PvP

firebreathz.7692

Solo Q > rest imo

As it is now i can spec for the map which adds a tactical component to the game. If the map choice was random that would be taken away.

if we could select the map we want to play then you could find a map that suits your spec.. or tailor a spec to what ever map whenever.. ahh the pipe dream..

in PvP

Valkyriez.6578

Selecting what map u want for tournaments is even more kitten then not having them randomized.

in PvP

Kheops.3081

Solo Q > rest imo

Don’t forget that you’ve got 2 mins to change build/weapons/equipment before the match starts.

in PvP

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

I’m not even changing builds lol. Too lazy. I just want to have some fun and if it doesn’t fit the map and I lose it’s fine. I don’t care.

But this is the next thing they should implement: Something to make it easier to switch between different builds. I think someone in some thread suggested “templates” and a dev mentioned this was a long term goal and they want to implement this sometime in the future.

Then it wouldn’t be a problem to have different maps.

in PvP

Valkyriez.6578

If template swapping is allowed after seeing the enemy team and map you are playing on it will just be a case of build wars.