Trait XIII

Trait XIII

in PvP

Posted by: oRx.9584

oRx.9584

Hey guys!

I was deciding which class to play for a while now and have tried out all but the Engineer and Ranger. Today I decided to try these two out aswell, but the builds I wanted to run weren’t available, cause I cannot get the trait XIII.

Alright, I’ll buy it I thought at first, but buy it where?

1. There doesn’t seem to be a class trainer in PvP, although it should be according to the trait guide (correct me if Im wrong).

2. I cannot speak to any other trainer outside of PvP, since they require a level of 30 to interact with.

3. As a level 2, where exactly am I supposed to get the skill points anyways?

4. This needs to be fixed.

Gw2 PvP is supposingly all about equality, well guess what, its not. Its a Pay-to-win situation in the case of builds, since without buying INSANE amounts of money for a new player (10G is insane for me, yes) we don’t have access to many build features, which is a shame….

If you have any suggestions on how I could grab that XIII trait please let me know.

Regards, oRx.

“Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.”
- Tupac Amaru Shakur (1971-1996)

Trait XIII

in PvP

Posted by: GOSU.9574

GOSU.9574

1. There doesn’t seem to be a class trainer in PvP, although it should be according to the trait guide (correct me if Im wrong).

They are there, have always been there. However if you are on a low level (I don’t know the minimum level to see the overhead icon) you may not notice them all lined up.

I can’t answer the other questions like how are you supposed to have the gold and trait points in order to compete with others that have these traits, on a low level character. Obviously this was a design decision and fair play was not part of that decision.

I took a screenshot to show them in relation to the new Laurel/TP/Bank NPCs added yesterday.

Attachments:

Hey dude you are walking into a wall.

smack..Wut?…smack…smack…

Trait XIII

in PvP

Posted by: oRx.9584

oRx.9584

They are there, have always been there. However if you are on a low level (I don’t know the minimum level to see the overhead icon) you may not notice them all lined up.

I can’t answer the other questions like how are you supposed to have the gold and trait points in order to compete with others that have these traits, on a low level character. Obviously this was a design decision and fair play was not part of that decision.

I took a screenshot to show them in relation to the new Laurel/TP/Bank NPCs added yesterday.

Thank you big time Gosu, I’ve found the trainers now, and I can interact with them also.

That being said, I’m still having issues with gathering the skill points, if not else for the traits… I think something should be done regarding this…. >_>

Anyhow, my main problem is taken away, so oh well…. Thanks again for your help

Regards, oRx.

“Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.”
- Tupac Amaru Shakur (1971-1996)