Tried necro in pvp for once

in PvP

Posted by: Rezzet.3614

Rezzet.3614

and i got my kitten handed to me the first two games
until i decided to Check the snap cast to target box
then i was rolling my index finger through 1 to 5 over and over and collecting free kills
how can necro claim they have a speck of skill when they basically exploit an aimbot that makes them land aoe groudn skills automatically its ridiculous how easy i was slapping people with condies.

in PvP

Posted by: Uncle Dalty.8327

Uncle Dalty.8327

^ true that………..

in PvP

Posted by: Rome.7124

Rome.7124

then i was rolling my index finger through 1 to 5 over and over and collecting free kills
how can necro claim they have a speck of skill when they basically exploit an aimbot that makes them land aoe groudn skills automatically its ridiculous how easy i was slapping people with condies.

agree 100%.

Tons of crying for the bunker meta to go away because lack of skill, as if this changed anything. Anet is an epic fail of a company.

in PvP

Posted by: Pyriall.1683

Pyriall.1683

That feature should have never been allowed in pvp.

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

Well, I can aim all my marks without any aimbot, maybe Im a genius but until today I thought I wasnt the only one

M I L K B O I S

in PvP

Posted by: Brighteluden.2974

Brighteluden.2974

There really isn’t much sympathy for eles, or mesmers at this point coming from a necro player. I’ve clocked in roughly over 2k hours on my necro and we have been just kind of pushed around and never really had a time to shine in Spvp. I’m sure in due time there will be more adjustments to be made, but until you’ve played necro for as long as I have you’d never understand the struggle.

in PvP

Posted by: TheLastNobody.8319

TheLastNobody.8319

There really isn’t much sympathy for eles, or mesmers at this point coming from a necro player. I’ve clocked in roughly over 2k hours on my necro and we have been just kind of pushed around and never really had a time to shine in Spvp. I’m sure in due time there will be more adjustments to be made, but until you’ve played necro for as long as I have you’d never understand the struggle.

I’ve played necro as long as you, and let me tell ya, these buffs have me edgy as can be. I’m glad we got buffed but this much boon corruption is gonna put us front and center for nerfs next patch, I guarantee it.

A knight in shining armor is a man who never had his metal truly tested.

in PvP

Posted by: Cecilia.5179

Cecilia.5179

I don’t use the auto aim for my marks… It definitely simplifies it a bit though.

Necromancer Rights Advocate
Restart WvW: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Clean-The-Slate/first#post6208959
#CleanTheSlate

in PvP

Posted by: Brighteluden.2974

Brighteluden.2974

I’ve played necro as long as you, and let me tell ya, these buffs have me edgy as can be. I’m glad we got buffed but this much boon corruption is gonna put us front and center for nerfs next patch, I guarantee it.

Hey, I know the feeling. I feel the only thing that had me abit edgy was us having the ability to remove a boon with our scepter AA’s and perhaps the 15 second cooldown on corrupt boon. I feel those are the only 2 things that I feel might get “adjusted” but other then that everything else seems Okish.

in PvP

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

Try playing in something above hotjoin. Snap targeting is useful against less experienced players, however against targets that can utilise stealth/high evade you need to have the option of placing marks/wells where you anticipate they are going to be, not locked on where they were a second ago. Especially with thieve’s having the ability to rip boons and shake off conditions on evade or dash, you’re asking to be made short work of by using snap targeting.

in PvP

Posted by: Spicy.2481

Spicy.2481

This just proves that you play against potato-mmr or something because against more skillful players you never land marks with the snap to target because of movement and and casttime on the marks(+some delay sometimes). I tried it once and my god how awful it felt, i guess it takes practice to learn to place marks without the aimbot.

in PvP

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

Real pros use both. It requires a mix of “aimbot” and deselect casting to properly make best use of Mark positioning and accuracy ratio. If you’re never putting stuff at your feet to check for stealthies or preemtively fearing an enemy teleporting to burst you, then you’re not going to be at your best.

Aim helps a lot, but use both assisted and manual. That’s when you really become a problem! :}

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

in PvP

Posted by: vlad.4871

vlad.4871

When you will win pro league/esl doing that i will send you 1000E

in PvP

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

That feature should have never been allowed in pvp.

I never use this feature, but yes, this is unbelievable how it got in. It just another proof they got little idea of what should be.

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

in PvP

Posted by: Blue Hare.8612

Blue Hare.8612

SPAMWICH for the win, totally legit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0JWZ8t08TY

{Lepus Timidus}

in PvP

Posted by: Browrain.7346

Browrain.7346

AoE ground marks were already easy to hit. If you need this aimbot to land your staff marks, you have other issues.

in PvP

Posted by: rchu.8945

rchu.8945

Right back at you, buddy.

When Necro gets nerfed I will be dancing over your grave.

Sanctum of Rall
Pain Train Choo [Choo]
Mind Smack – Mesmer