Troll Premades....Do Something plz

in PvP

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

These troll premades are queuing into Ranked SPvP, and simply fighting on ledges and away from capture points causing team to lose.

in PvP

Posted by: Schurge.5194

Schurge.5194

Sounds like a legitimate – albeit risky – strategy. Adapt or die.

Champion Phantom
We are not friends.

in PvP

Posted by: uhohhotdog.3598

uhohhotdog.3598

You know these are trolls and not just bad players how?

in PvP

Posted by: Schurge.5194

Schurge.5194

I am under the impression the OP is losing to gimmicky comps that are meant to kill everything off point and he doesn’t like it.

Champion Phantom
We are not friends.

in PvP

Posted by: SaintSnow.6593

SaintSnow.6593

I am under the impression the OP is losing to gimmicky comps that are meant to kill everything off point and he doesn’t like it.

I think he’s talking about his own team not fighting on points and losing the match. Which usually is just bad players unfamiliar with the game.

Säïnt

in PvP

Posted by: newbihack.7180

newbihack.7180

“The dawn shall take you all.”

in PvP

Posted by: RedDeadFred.1256

RedDeadFred.1256

Being bad doesn’t make someone a troll. They’ll eventually learn that they should only be fighting on points. Try telling them this in a friendly manner so that you can help them improve.

in PvP

Posted by: Tux der Pinguin.3049

Tux der Pinguin.3049

“fight only on points” is sth i hear way to often. Of course you need to pay attention to the points, but there are plenty of good reasons to fight of points too. Look at the fights of all big teams and you will see a lot of offpoint fighting.
And talking to ppl is suprisingly often working if you stay friendly. I had quite a few times where ppl responded in a good way and teams got better than. Its not always working but getting salty never does (altough i admit, that this happens to me too)