True MMR Hell

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

OK, I now have consecutive loss streaks of 23, 12, 11 and now working on 6.

On the advice of forum members I switched to Warrior. I am consistently getting stomped by 300+ points.

It’s very obvious that the matches are being predestined by the matchmaker and that is really a kitten poor way to make a game.

This is not competition. It is pure favoritism of a small group of players. I’ve taken to thanking ANET for my punishment after each match and asking for another.

Mesmerising Girl

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Aren’t you inexperienced with warrior?

Playing the class effectively still requires proficiency.

You don’t see my jumping on scrapper so I can faceroll my way with an autoplay hammer spamming class. It’s just not gonna play out that way for me XD

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Ithilwen.1529

My issue is that the matchmaking is deliberately unfair. ANET has chosen to implement a system expressly designed to keep losers losing and winners winning. THAT IS BLATANT FAVORITISM AND CAN ONLY BE DESTRUCTIVE TO THE GAME.

I know it’s making a few people feel like champions. However, it’s at the cost of making players like myself miserable.

It is also going to prevent me from winning the wings, thus removing the whole reason for putting up with this.

The purpose of matchmaking is to place players of similar skills together. The purpose is not to set up players to be punching bags for the pleasure of others.

Attachments:

Mesmerising Girl

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

You don’t see my jumping on scrapper so I can faceroll my way with an autoplay hammer spamming class. It’s just not gonna play out that way for me XD

Oh Ross, don’t play yourself down or the absurdness of scrapper. You could probably switch to it and roll your face across most people. I know sometimes I switch to hammer scrapper instead of power shatter mesmer and it’s a complete faceroll, then I weep salty mesmer tears for an hour.

Ithil, you can still get the wings even if it takes you more than 4 seasons so long as they keep the format, it just might be more expensive from what I heard. Needless to say I doubt you won’t get them.

(edited by apharma.3741)

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Ithilwen.1529

ANET expressly stated that the ingredients would be no good after this year.

That’s a side point. This matchmaking is conceptually wrong. This is not reality TV. People are not paid to come here and be pounded on.

NO SERIOUS COMPETITION FORMAT ANYWHERE DELIBERATELY SETS ONE SIDE OF A CONTEST TO LOSE

This is not competition. This is not Esports. This is simple favortism. If I could without being infracted I’d describe what it actually is….

Mesmerising Girl

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

I am not shure if S3 is so bad. Well it more or less forces you to 50/50 which gets grindy …
But when your MMR goes down not only your team gets weaker players, also the oposing team (even if its a bit above you). So if you actually good with your class you can be the winner and even carry. In S2 when you got paired with very high MMR´s compared to your team you had been doomed to loose.
And don´t balme matchmaking for player bahavior. AFK ing, playing for backpack or daily with untrained classes is not a matchmaking issue. Well its a design thing puting rewards badly …
So basicaly i would say if your skill with the currently played class is above your MMR, you will win more and with your MMR going up it will move to 50/50. If you play below your MMR you might loose more and not only you.. the entire team.
I think ist mainly in human nature. Best would be all play the class they are best with, and also try hard till the end if in ranked… In reality you won´t have 10 people doing this and only one can loose the match for his team …

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Bazooka.3590

Bazooka.3590

Maybe if we whining too much on their forum they push up our MMR to trigger lose rows for us:P

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Bazooka.3590

Bazooka.3590

Beside of joking i saw players with lengendary sign above their head playing very bad. I really wanna know how they reach this level.

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Ithilwen.1529

And finally got a win, when a member of the other side sat out half the match on a rage quit.

Sadly, a 15 loss streak is only mid length for me. ANET, do you honestly believe this matchmaking is good for PVP?

Attachments:

Mesmerising Girl

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Reikou.7068

Reikou.7068

ITT: Proof that we need to pull out all the stops even from Amber -> Ruby, so players like OP will stay where they belong, in amber, and face other opponents of their level in amber.

No more safe pips, no more safe tiers, no more safe divisions.

Reikou/Reira/Iroha/Sengiku/Rinoka/Kuruse/Sakuho/Kinae/Yuzusa/Kikurin/Otoha/Hasue/Mioko
https://www.youtube.com/AilesDeLumiere
http://www.twitch.tv/ailesdelumiere

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Ithilwen.1529

First.. “where I belong” is in matches that are set with fair sides.

Second, if the system were set up that way, there would be no hope whatever of winning the wings. The chance is slender enough as it is.

ANET’s goal of attracting PvE players to PvP is subverted. The matchmaking is such that it guarantees that the vast majority will never win the prize. At the same time.. it exposes them to repeated hammering.

I’ll say this again: “No serious competition format deliberately pre sets the outcome of a contest.” It is insulting to the side that’s meant to win, since it’s not a show of skill to win a game you go into with a heavy advantage. It also insults the side meant to lose, since they are simply being used as fodder.

A true competitor wants an even match and may the best player win.

Mesmerising Girl

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Lucifer.7289

Lucifer.7289

Beside of joking i saw players with lengendary sign above their head playing very bad. I really wanna know how they reach this level.

Most people just 3 man or 4 man premade and farm only stronghold, takes less than 2 mins easy wins to cheese lord, easy way to get the rank they want.

Also lots of account sharing go on, people letting their friends boost them to legend, saw few people doing it on stream.

Suppose to be not allowed but I guess if your certain people, Anet won’t take action vs them.

Hellion

(edited by Lucifer.7289)

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

I’m not experiencing this “deliberately unfair matchmaking”.

Sure I get bad teammates, blow out matches, etc etc. But nothing truly held me back from advancing under this system. Except for myself of course, running inferior builds within the meta, or making bad decisions within a match.

Attachments:

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Galandil.9641

Galandil.9641

AND doesn’t want any failsafes in the ladder.

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Sekai.2987

Sekai.2987

On the advice of forum members I switched to Warrior. I am consistently getting stomped by 300+ points.

It’s very obvious that the matches are being predestined by the matchmaker and that is really a kitten poor way to make a game.

This is not competition. It is pure favoritism of a small group of players. I’ve taken to thanking ANET for my punishment after each match and asking for another.

video pls, lets see if you are unlucky or just bad at the game

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Reikou.7068

Reikou.7068

And hopefully you’ll find those matches in amber.

From what I can see, and you’re probably at the absolute bottom of the barrel in terms of player skill for your pip range right now. You grinded the system too hard, and most players of your skill level aren’t in this pip range, as they probably have not grinded quite as hard. This is why no matter how hard the matchmaker attempts to put you in an “even” match, you’re always going to be the weak link on your team because there aren’t any other players of at or lower than your relatively low skill level in that pip range currently to put on the opposing team. Hence, you’re going to lose the match.

The reason you might feel the system is “stacked against you” is because regardless of which team the matchmaking puts you on, its always going to be the weaker team because of, not in spite of, you.

If anything, this is not an issue with matchmaking, but an issue with how the lower divisions of the leagues were designed, to allow to anyone to simply grind up to ruby regardless of skill level, and then when they get to ruby, (or in this case, sapphire,) they just get chewed up over and over, because they can’t compete with the average players at that level.

Reikou/Reira/Iroha/Sengiku/Rinoka/Kuruse/Sakuho/Kinae/Yuzusa/Kikurin/Otoha/Hasue/Mioko
https://www.youtube.com/AilesDeLumiere
http://www.twitch.tv/ailesdelumiere

(edited by Reikou.7068)

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: UmbraNoctis.1907

UmbraNoctis.1907

I’ll say this again: “No serious competition format deliberately pre sets the outcome of a contest.” It is insulting to the side that’s meant to win, since it’s not a show of skill to win a game you go into with a heavy advantage. It also insults the side meant to lose, since they are simply being used as fodder.

The outcomes of matches are not pre-set. The machmaking system tries to match teams of similar MMR. Yes, one team can be better than the other and therefore will have a better chance of winning the match. Doesn’t mean, the other team has zero chance. The difference between teams should be much less than in season 2. It is impossible to always match 100% even teams.
It is the same even in real competitions.

The only way to let you win more matches would be, to put better players on your team, who are then forced to carry you. But why should other players be punished for being better than you? Just because of your own shortcomings?

(edited by UmbraNoctis.1907)

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

ITT: Proof that we need to pull out all the stops even from Amber -> Ruby, so players like OP will stay where they belong, in amber, and face other opponents of their level in amber.

Yes please
Leagues are worth kitten as long as those safety nets are in imo

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: verskore.4312

verskore.4312

lol, I started in sapphire (2 times legendary) and got to mid ruby without 1 loss, sorry to tell you but aside from having rubbish teammembers (which is very understandable), maybe you’re not as good as you think? Besides, you switched to warrior because forum members say so but it’s not like you’ll facestomp everybody just because you play warrior. Play the class you’re the best at and the wins will come if you’re good enough.

D/F ele

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

+1,000,000,000,000

I posted a suggestion where there would be graded pip/tier/div loss which would be better than now but not completely turn off the PVE grinders. We absolutely need ANET to implement a Tier/Div loss system for Emerald and Higher divisions.

Players should not be able to grind their way to ruby.

I know personally it will make it harder for me to progress but if that means the leagues will eventually match up people of equal skill it will mean better matches for all.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: LordKage.9135

LordKage.9135

From what I can see, and you’re probably at the absolute bottom of the barrel in terms of player skill for your pip range right now. You grinded the system too hard, and most players of your skill level aren’t in this pip range, as they probably have not grinded quite as hard. This is why no matter how hard the matchmaker attempts to put you in an “even” match, you’re always going to be the weak link on your team because there aren’t any other players of at or lower than your relatively low skill level in that pip range currently to put on the opposing team. Hence, you’re going to lose the match.

The reason you might feel the system is “stacked against you” is because regardless of which team the matchmaking puts you on, its always going to be the weaker team because of, not in spite of, you.

If anything, this is not an issue with matchmaking, but an issue with how the lower divisions of the leagues were designed, to allow to anyone to simply grind up to ruby regardless of skill level, and then when they get to ruby, (or in this case, sapphire,) they just get chewed up over and over, because they can’t compete with the average players at that level.

I agree with you on everything. There should be no safety net on anything even on division crossing. They can easily implement a system that makes you start at 5 pip in each division you cross which will allow you a safety of 5 game lost before you drop back down.

I also agree with Ithilwen.1529 that the wings should be for everyone. I understand the elitist and top tier players claim the wings should not be for everyone but honestly GW2 is casual and will always be casual. If a player is willing to play 300 games, he deserves that backpack no matter which division he is in. PvP is PvP.

tl:dr – Remove division crossing achievement and safety nets

Try Tô Kill Me // Engineer/Warrior/Revenant

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Sayak.6473

Sayak.6473

Well, i dont get you op. When i was starting my pvp adventure i got losing streaks as well. Took some practice but now its 75% win rate, and our once noob team is between 12-5 eu You have to get better or find yourself a team.

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

I also agree with Ithilwen.1529 that the wings should be for everyone. I understand the elitist and top tier players claim the wings should not be for everyone but honestly GW2 is casual and will always be casual. If a player is willing to play 300 games, he deserves that backpack no matter which division he is in. PvP is PvP.

This is where i disagree with you. PVP wings should NOT be for everyone. Its a final end game reward for being a good player. Grinders should not be able to get it. Unfortunately the way leagues are currently designed almost anyone can get them if they play enough games.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Ithilwen.1529

As to deliberately unfair matchmaking. It’s been repeatedly explained by ANET that teams are stacked in such a way that one is significantly stronger than the other in MMR terms.

In other words, one side is set and expected to win. That’s not fair competition and it never will be. THAT IS NOT LEAGUE PLAY OR COMPETITION, IT IS FAVORITISM PURE AND SIMPLE.

In order to be legitimate, competition has to be fair, not a gimme for one side.

Ok remove safeties if and only if you remove the division crossing requirements. Otherwise, you simply bar the wings to many players including me.

Mesmerising Girl

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Ithilwen.1529

As to posting a video of my gameplay… Not a chance in the ninth circle of hell. I did that last season and got told in game that I should just go kill myself among other things.

This community told me I was garbage in game for weeks after posting a video last season… no chance folks.

Mesmerising Girl

(edited by Moderator)

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: bLind.6278

bLind.6278

I had a 60% win ratio before my current 12 game loss streak. A streak where my teammates literally argue with me over defending home point (when it’s our only point.)

My teammates are CONSISTENTLY losing points 4v1. I don’t know what to think about this game anymore. I immediately assume that literally every single player that I see in the game is a complete kittening moron that struggles to breathe on their own. 100% of the playerbase. It’s just the experiences I’ve had, directly because of Anet’s system.

The root of toxicity in PvP? It’s the developers making systems like this that foster absolute hatred towards other people.

One foot out the door, yet again.

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: chaos.3062

chaos.3062

Oh Ross, don’t play yourself down or the absurdness of scrapper. You could probably switch to it and roll your face across most people. I know sometimes I switch to hammer scrapper instead of power shatter mesmer and it’s a complete faceroll, then I weep salty mesmer tears for an hour.

Ithil, you can still get the wings even if it takes you more than 4 seasons so long as they keep the format, it just might be more expensive from what I heard. Needless to say I doubt you won’t get them.

No you can’t, on wiki it says available only during 2016 pvp seasons.

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Ithilwen.1529

The difference looks effectively larger and here’s why: 3 seasons into this “league” a lot of players have been alienated. The matchmaker has to search an ever widening range.

Yet it still insists on stacking one team with the intent that it will win. This means that the MMR difference is going to be ever wider.

If you choose 10 players from among say Sapphire and Ruby and stack one team to win the difference may be relatively small.

On the other hand if you choose 10 players from Amber and Diamond ( an extreme example for illustration ) and stack the “good” players on one side… You have a near certain outcome. That outcome being a roflstomp.

That’s not competition.. it’s just a gimme for one group of players at the expense of another.

Mesmerising Girl

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

I agree with you on everything. There should be no safety net on anything even on division crossing. They can easily implement a system that makes you start at 5 pip in each division you cross which will allow you a safety of 5 game lost before you drop back down.

tl:dr – Remove division crossing achievement and safety nets

“A backpack which is supposed to be given to PvPers who strive to constantly improve themselves in a competitive environment should be available to everyone” uhh ???

I mean of course the whole thing failed its point in s1 already and always will as long as we have all those division/tier/pip safety nets and achievements that basically boil down to grind (and is, in all honesty, attainable by everyone due to this) but yeah…

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: UmbraNoctis.1907

UmbraNoctis.1907

Link of those “anet explanations”? Because i can’t find any …

Season 3 matchmaking is a mix of season 1 and season 2 matchmaking. Teams aren’t exactly even – which would be impossible anyways and which does not equal a pre-set outcome. They just don’t put the best and the worst players within a certain MMR range on the same team, to balance them out, because it kinda punishes you for playing well and rewards losing, but unlike season 2 the player’s MMR shouldn’t differ too much between two teams. Which means, both teams have a chance to win.

(edited by UmbraNoctis.1907)

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Vicky.4563

Vicky.4563

Quoted for truth.

If MMR hell exists, it’s because of division and tier locks. Remove those, and you’ll be able to face players of your own skill level again.

I’ve seen your gameplay. You’re forcing your team to play 4v6 as you feed the enemy. No matter which team you end up on, it will always be the weaker team.

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Trevor Boyer.6524

Trevor Boyer.6524

Too many people post who have no idea how the algorithm actually works.

I use the name Barbie on all of my characters.

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Pyriall.1683

Pyriall.1683

I would support this.

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Pyriall.1683

As to deliberately unfair matchmaking. It’s been repeatedly explained by ANET that teams are stacked in such a way that one is significantly stronger than the other in MMR terms.

In other words, one side is set and expected to win. That’s not fair competition and it never will be. THAT IS NOT LEAGUE PLAY OR COMPETITION, IT IS FAVORITISM PURE AND SIMPLE.

In order to be legitimate, competition has to be fair, not a gimme for one side.

Ok remove safeties if and only if you remove the division crossing requirements. Otherwise, you simply bar the wings to many players including me.

If you can’t complete the requirements, guess what? You don’t deserve the wings.

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: BeepBoopBop.5403

BeepBoopBop.5403

Huh that’s funny, I didn’t lose a single game til upper Ruby and am at Legendary after 85 games. I’m sure its the matchmaker tho!

Attachments:

Koolgai Smurf – Thief | Dazin U – Mesmer | Whats Healing Power – Ranger|
I Bought Hot – Revenant | [QQ]

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Mister Fluffkin.7358

Mister Fluffkin.7358

If people just would make as many thoughts about their actual match and how they could´ve done better instead of dissecting the MMR algorithms after each loss… :P

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Zodryn.4216

Zodryn.4216

Now I see why Ithilwen is always asking for Mesmer buffs and nerfs to other classes.

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

OP, I can’t help you for the rest of this season but I can give you great advice for next season.

Skip the first two weeks of the season. Play unranked or WvW instead.

When you finally arrive to the party, you will be matched up against the worst of the worst and you will go on a long easy winning streak until you find your proper level.

By grinding out this season from the start you created trouble for yourself first by going up against the better players starting in the lower division. Not only losses but future matchmaking starts to bias against you too.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Zynt.5769

Zynt.5769

Here’s the thing. No amount of changes to MMR are going to improve Ithilwen’s gameplay. If she still plays how she did in the gameplay video she posted, then she’s going to keep losing.

Her team are having to carry her, so they’re essentially 4v5ing the enemy team. She’d be better off playing on an Engi. It’s obviously not going to make her team win, but they’ll stand more of a chance.

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

she has already posted a video once, and its worse than anything you can imagine.

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

True MMR Hell

in PvP

BeepBoopBop.5403

she has already posted a video once, and its worse than anything you can imagine.

agreed, plenty of advice was given

True MMR Hell

in PvP

BeepBoopBop.5403

Here’s the thing. No amount of changes to MMR are going to improve Ithilwen’s gameplay. If she still plays how she did in the gameplay video she posted, then she’s going to keep losing.

Her team are having to carry her, so they’re essentially 4v5ing the enemy team. She’d be better off playing on an Engi. It’s obviously not going to make her team win, but they’ll stand more of a chance.

She has a disability in one of her hands. Engi might still be a bit much with all the F buttons on toolbelt. IMO she should look into getting an MMO mouse or something.

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Kaijantoo.5796

Kaijantoo.5796

I feel sorry for your hand Ithilwen but you should maybe accept the fact that you’re at an immense disadvantage. After all you are already sometimes winning games and scoring kills playing with basically one hand…

Only thing you can really do at this point is think about changing class to something that has less skills. Try to learn reaper for example, you need a lot less keybinds to play reaper since you only have F1 on top of your normal 1-10 buttons. Plus isn’t mesmer one of the hardest classes to really master? I’ve always seen it as one of the classes with the most carry potential but only when played well (similar to a master thief/daredevil).

Secondly, buy a MMO mouse with a lot of buttons if you still don’t have one. Work hard on finding your optimal keybind setup. Test it in unranked until you think you’ve hit the mark. I watched your gameplay video and you’re really slow in everything (which is expected with only one hand that works properly). When I found my personal best keybind setup, my results got a lot better. And honestly, take a break from PvP and play the content that makes you happy.

I have to say that I respect the fact you’re still trying and not giving up but these posts on the forums won’t change anything.

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Highlie.7641

Highlie.7641

You guy’s do realize your just as “Bad” as the Op. i would go so far as to say the Op is better. You see you are being carried by passives, and are to foolish to realize that little fact instead you claim “Skill”. kind of pathetic if you ask me.

Op this whole system is set up for premades and to keep a 50/50 win/lose rate. since you are in sapphire, abuse the kitten out of it. Since you’ve lost your last 3 games, take a week or 2 off. When you come back the MMR system will try to even out your W/L rate. so you should win the next 3 games. (that’s 5 pips or 1 tier) once you cross the next tier purposly lose 3 more games, and repeat.

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: DuckzOnFire.4027

DuckzOnFire.4027

+1 for no safety nets.
Sometimes you have to admit you’re not as good as you think you are and improve from there.

Duck

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: drcraig.9403

drcraig.9403

OP, get over it or get better. I was in the same boat, I got over it and got better. I don’t care what anyone says, 1 player cannot carry 4 bad players. MM is crap for some people and that’s just the way it is.

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Zynt.5769

Zynt.5769

She has a disability in one of her hands. Engi might still be a bit much with all the F buttons on toolbelt. IMO she should look into getting an MMO mouse or something.

Yeah, a gaming mouse might help out. I also think that she needs to just step away from PvP for a day or two and refresh. Ithilwen, you’ve said, a few times, that you put in working day hours into PvP to try and get the legendary backpack. I think the backpack has way too much control over you.

It’s clearly having an effect on your emotional state, that can’t be good for your health. It’s at the point where you’re not just making angry posts on the forums, but also PMing people in game with insults when they outplay you.

In the end, the legendary backpack is just a graphic in a video game. It’s really not worth getting this stressed out over. Take a few days off and just relax. Change your mindset from playing to get the backpack, to playing to just play.

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

The only problem I see is the lack of a personal progress for solo queuers.

Luck is too much of a factor for them. Get into too many bad matches at the start, and you begin sinking and getting with worse and worse players until you get only teamed with people who are practically losing on purpose.

And so, there needs to be a ‘MVP Award’ system that accumulates ‘points’, ‘merits’, ‘badges’ or however you want to call them, for things like getting more score for your team, preventing the enemy from getting score, and supporting your team. Personal scoring is in no way such a system, since it’s completely flawed and doesn’t really measure merits in fights, and often costs the win to the deserving team in case of a draw.

So, first personal score needs to be greatly improved. And I mean, GREATLY. And there’s a long way to go for that.

Once personal score is improved, it can finally be used to give players MVP awards. These MVP awards will be accumulated, and after getting enough of them (more the higher the division) the last pip becomes ‘reinforced’ and more loses are needed to lose it (less the higher the division).

That way, players that consistently carry teams in any capacity, being by scoring more, preventing the enemy from scoring, or giving support to the team to make them win, would go up faster than those that merely get carried. And those who lose because of their team and not because of their own fault, would go down slower than those who are the cause of a team’s loss.

That is the thing we need right now to improve leagues for solo queuers.

Well.. other than actual balance, of course. That’s needed for everyone, but that one has an even longer way to go to be a reality as long as we keep getting only skill, trait and gear changes instead dynamic balancing mechanics.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

(edited by MithranArkanere.8957)

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

Didn’t you post your gameplay on the forums already?

Everybody agreed that you wouldn’t leave emerald in a NORMAL ladder where you can drop pips/tiers/divisions on any level.

Get better – you will rank up. Later or sooner based on how good you are. It’s that simple. If someone has a lose streak of 20 there is nothing more to say – you’re just a bad player. Ladder is made for both good and bad players, when are you going to understand that diamond/legendary rank should not be achievable by everyone.

Maybe you should stay in emerald/sapphire for the sake of ruby/diamond players mental health and to just not make it like a 4v5 game there.

True MMR Hell

in PvP

Pyriall.1683

I’ll group with you.