Turret Engis

Turret Engis

in PvP

Posted by: Ryumi.7109

Ryumi.7109

Can they be nerfed into the ground so hard that nobody ever plays an engi again please?

Turret Engis

in PvP

Posted by: mike.3592

mike.3592

No becuause they are to involved with making an expansion to please investors then fixing things that would please the consumer.

Turret Engis

in PvP

Posted by: UBcktieDL.5318

UBcktieDL.5318

They rather have to buff PUG’s brains so they don’t keep running into these turret engis. Lost so many matches because people kept engaging turret engis on point.

Turret Engis

in PvP

Posted by: Tinkerbee.2873

Tinkerbee.2873

It is so easy to take out a turret engi. The problem is that people concentrate on the turrets instead of the engi. Take the engi out and no more turrets.

Tinkerbee

Turret Engis

in PvP

Posted by: Akikaze.1307

Akikaze.1307

It is so easy to take out a turret engi. The problem is that people concentrate on the turrets instead of the engi. Take the engi out and no more turrets.

Provided your class can take out the engi faster than turrets killing you. Also focusing on the rocket turret IS the right call to killing turret engineers, that can do too much damage if left alone. You should know, your guild runs turret engi stacks often.

Turret Engis

in PvP

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

No becuause they are to involved with making an expansion to please investors then fixing things that would please the consumer.

This consumer is very pleased with my Turret Engi build, very pleased indeed. I can’t even play it as often as I would like because of all the whiny kids today. It’s not even the triple turret build people complain most about. People see a single turret and they instantly go all Jersey Shore guy meme.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Turret Engis

in PvP

Posted by: The Gates Assassin.9827

The Gates Assassin.9827

Main: Raine Avina (Engineer)
Message me any time in game.

Turret Engis

in PvP

Posted by: Tinkerbee.2873

Tinkerbee.2873

Provided your class can take out the engi faster than turrets killing you. Also focusing on the rocket turret IS the right call to killing turret engineers, that can do too much damage if left alone. You should know, your guild runs turret engi stacks often.

If you cant take out an engi quicker than the turrets take out you, you shouldn’t bother going up against them.
I’ve played turret engi and I know that concentrating on me not my turrets is much more effective. You try taking out my turrets and that gives me time to call for back up. Take me out before backup arrives and you’ve won the cap.

Tinkerbee

Turret Engis

in PvP

Posted by: Akikaze.1307

Akikaze.1307

If you cant take out an engi quicker than the turrets take out you, you shouldn’t bother going up against them.
I’ve played turret engi and I know that concentrating on me not my turrets is much more effective. You try taking out my turrets and that gives me time to call for back up. Take me out before backup arrives and you’ve won the cap.

Like I said, it all depends if someone can kill the Engineer fast enough. It’s often players aimlessly focusing on the Engi and ends up getting killed by the Turrets. Also the Rocket turret has relatively low HP to quickly take out. Often only need that gone to safely kill the Engineer.

Considering the most effective method to kill Engi is through condition damage, which is a overtime damage, it still opens opportunity for the Engi to stall. Soon it doesn’t matter either way, the Turrets would be more open to options encouraging players to quickly take out Engi or Turrets.

(edited by Akikaze.1307)

Turret Engis

in PvP

Posted by: Abazigal.3679

Abazigal.3679

The other problem is still about people trying too much to 1v1/1v2 the turret. Even if you removed turret enginner, there would still be the situation with people trying to 1v1/1v2 x bunker..

When someone is sitting on one point and doesn’t seem to move, it’s safer ( especially in solo queue) to 5v4 other points..