Turrets decap engi

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: Mrbig.8019

Mrbig.8019

Is this really becoming a thing ?

Cuz if it really is, it’s like the worst thing this game ever created.

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: flamedramonBarbaro.7893

flamedramonBarbaro.7893

wut? why?

I play turreteer (not for decap) but if i can do it i do, it is strong and viable, whats your problem?

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: bhagwad.4281

bhagwad.4281

Decap engis were nerfed with the recent patch – specifically AR was nerfed since everyone was crying about it.

Now what?

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: Dancing Face.4695

Dancing Face.4695

Decap engis were nerfed with the recent patch – specifically AR was nerfed since everyone was crying about it.

Now what?

Lol engy was nerfed, not the decap engy.
Decapper are stil there, at least the good ones, ones who know how to play even without AR.

Gandara

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: GoogleBrandon.5073

GoogleBrandon.5073

Like I said in another thread, the nerf to AR makes it so much easier to counter any decap engineer spec – be it turrets or it’s old rifle/flamethrower…

Though I am completely unfair here – I am always the one taking close, and I most of the time when I see an engineer, I switch out to my condi necro and smile as they come… I have not much mobility on my necro, so if anyone wants to die on my point, so be it…

Guild channel with PvP uploads
Lost? Confused? [TCS] – A guild for every state of body and mind

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

My problem with turrets is that they are too strong/useful for being ai (a problem this game has overall). It’s fine for it to be ok for new players, but with less management/skill should come less rewards. Not saying it should be nerfed into the ground, but it should be more noticeably weaker than the builds that take more skill.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: Liza.2758

Liza.2758

Its just like MM necro but a little bit worse.

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

Who in the world is getting killed by turrets!?

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: Darnis.4056

Darnis.4056

The decap and bunker potential of bunker Decap Turret cancer Is unfuggin believable.

Well played arena net, this game needed another AI build, cause MM necro and PU mesmer wasn’t enough

I know I know, we need to actively react to his passive abilities. :/

Will the Real Pink Puma Please stand up?

(edited by Darnis.4056)

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

Turret Engis are like MM Necros only even easier to play (which is saying something), because of the lack of any real decision making or reliance on actives to work. Its a middle ground between Spirit Rangers and MM.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: JinDaVikk.7291

JinDaVikk.7291

They are useless lol. Any half decent normal engi or condi necro will destroy them 1v1. If you don’t have one on your team comp well.. Its just another counter set up.

It have a huge very obvious weakness. If you don’t know how to exploit it then l2p.

Team Radioactive
Crysis, Lil Damage, Ovi, Jindavikk, Guard
Causing cancer all day.

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

They USUALLY dont carry a single stunbreaker.

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: KumaTazZ.8054

KumaTazZ.8054

Now people blames about unmovable turret that die in 2 hits?

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: Tulki.1458

Tulki.1458

So… engineers are not allowed to have effective builds? Is this what it comes down to?

Necromancer minions have lower cooldowns, higher health, higher toughness, don’t bug out when you overcharge them, have more effective chain skills, and are allowed to deal critical damage and can be restored via regen or AoE heals. And despite that you complain about turrets?

Guess what… if turrets wreck your kitten then that’s how it should be, because it’s totally your fault. They can’t move and are extremely fragile, and their AI immediately fails if faced with more than one target. If you see a turret engineer, take advantage of their long cooldowns and pound the turrets with AoE. The engineer will be completely vulnerable. This is what players do beyond the extremely low ranks because they KNOW that once the turrets are down, the engineer turns into a towel for 30 seconds.

I know this because from rank 15 to about 25 I played a pure turret defense build and totally destroyed all of the idiots who tried to focus on me while my turrets blew them away. After that, players started AoEing my turrets first leaving me worthless until I die. It’s why I changed builds.

(edited by Tulki.1458)

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

They won’t Die in two hits,thats the main problem,they got too much hp.Ontop of that they can be shielded and self healed.Its to much,it s winning because of AI,not by skill.They can literally stand there letting the turrets do the work and occasoinally hit one skill on their bar.

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: KumaTazZ.8054

KumaTazZ.8054

They won’t Die in two hits,thats the main problem,they got too much hp.Ontop of that they can be shielded and self healed.Its to much,it s winning because of AI,not by skill.They can literally stand there letting the turrets do the work and occasoinally hit one skill on their bar.

Hmm I just tested to soloQ with standard hambow war and ran into an engi with turrets.
I did bow F1 > 3 > hammer F1 to hammer chain all aim on the engi even I didn’t kill him in 1 chain but I don’t see any turret alive.

And the engi ran away … I don’t see any problem with turrets. May be I will try for more games hope to see good turret engi. :P

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: Testudo.4620

Testudo.4620

it must be really hard to kill things on a hambow.

Zhaife
Graduated top of class esports academy
#1 on fractal leaderboards

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

i like them actually.

i got 2 of them in my team, and our casual team arena runs are very smooth with the 2 of them around.

for added bonus, i get to run around, burn things up and mash stuff into the ground.

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Caedmon.6798

Hmm I just tested to soloQ with standard hambow war and ran into an engi with turrets.
I did bow F1 > 3 > hammer F1 to hammer chain all aim on the engi even I didn’t kill him in 1 chain but I don’t see any turret alive.

And the engi ran away … I don’t see any problem with turrets. May be I will try for more games hope to see good turret engi. :P

It depends on the entire build they use.I used to practice 1on1 with some friends daily base,theres an engi with a turret build that you will not kill.It all depends on the player and the build.Agree,some turret users will go down like that and their turrets dont do much dmg,other engis that build entirely around their turrets,again..With shields up and Self healing on them,is an entire different story.

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: someone.7485

someone.7485

Sorry, but the turret engi builds are still not viable. If you cannot handle a turret engi build, you need to re-evaluate your build or how you go about fighting a turret engi. To be honest an engi is never needed is a team composition. Anything an engi can do, another profession can do better.

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: Josh Davis.6015

Josh Davis.6015

Next

Here’s my 2c:

I’d assume the main time you’d face off against a turret decap engineer is if they push into your home point and you’re stuck defending against it. Your best bet in this situation is to engage the engineer as far away from the node as possible and to deal damage to them as you chase them to the point. Their strength comes from having their turrets down in a confined area, and they’re not going to waste them by dropping them in roads somewhere. Just make sure you don’t get CC’d in roads and then decapped for free.

If you’re solo pushing far and trying to get a node from a decap engineer who is playing backpoint…well, you’re both doing it wrong.

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: Rezz.8019

Rezz.8019

Another advantage with having engineers in the opposing team is that they often use downed skill 3 to stop their teammates from finishing your allies.

Anyway, what Josh said is right. Also another thing is that those engis die really easily 2v1. Just have your roamer gank them.

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Caedmon.6798

Here’s my 2c:

I’d assume the main time you’d face off against a turret decap engineer is if they push into your home point and you’re stuck defending against it. Your best bet in this situation is to engage the engineer as far away from the node as possible and to deal damage to them as you chase them to the point. Their strength comes from having their turrets down in a confined area, and they’re not going to waste them by dropping them in roads somewhere. Just make sure you don’t get CC’d in roads and then decapped for free.

If you’re solo pushing far and trying to get a node from a decap engineer who is playing backpoint…well, you’re both doing it wrong.

A smart engi will not leave his turrets alone,it’s his build so he will stick as close to the turrets as possible and not abandon them,so thats not a viable thing to be doing.Every class should be able to counter every build right ? Honestly speaking,have you ever 1vs1 as a double melee warr vs a “Pro” turret engi ? I can arrange an engi to 1on1 you if you’d like and he will spank your kitten so hard you won’t know what happend,and thats all due to his turrets that are shielded and are self healing.

He even acknowledge it himself that the build is completely out of control when played right and again..as a Non range double melee warr you will have to either drag him away from point ( Wich he wont do ) or youre stuck trying to deal with him on point,meaning you have to choose between trying to get him down as fast as possible ( wich will not happen ) or trying to kill his turrets off as fast as possible,and by the time his turrets are down my hp is nearly drained aswell.The amount of condis their able to spamm while being targeted by turrets and almost being in a constant state of immobi,slow,cripple is something that would make you think that only a range class will be able to deal with them properly.

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

by the way, the turrets will expire once the time is up.

they are very weak when their turrets are on cool down.

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

Here’s my 2c:

This is really, really good advice. The forums have unfortunately perpetuated the harmful idea that you must stand in circles to be good at conquest. We’ve also unfortunately made new players believe that one person should “bunker” home point and never leave it. Because bunker meta.

And in the middle of all that misinformation, no one has learned simple strategy lessons, such as don’t get sucked into a 1v1 over a point you don’t own unless you’re built to. For example, if you’re a double melee war, don’t push far solo.

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: Mrbig.8019

Mrbig.8019

Here’s my 2c:

Grouch, i dunno about how things fare in NA but in EU i’ve seen teams running double even triple turret engeneer ( commonly with a guard and 1-2 dps, with 1 being hambow) literally spamming AoE knockbacks no-stop to the point that even teamfights are a total mess.

Accelerant turret trait is totally broken, you can’t even kill dem turrets without getting spammed with CCs, and this is especially obvious in teamfights.

I don’t know about how top guys ( first page) deal with them ( and according to people running such comp, they don’t even know since they’ve still not met them in team q) but just " a tier or two" below it’s totally out control and i’m kinda happy there’re not so many engeneers capable to use that build.

I really hope this thing won’t become meta, otherwise harsh times are coming.

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

I hated decap Engis before the patch. but have had less issues with them since then. It seems like either less people are running pure decap builds or the builds just aren’t that strong anymore.

I think the condi-spam builds are far more problematic.

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

someone.7485

Decap engi was never actually that useful. Decap engi is not that effective for damage output or support, so they could not be that effective during a team fight. If they push far right off their team is outnumbered at mid causing them to lose the fight, then they get rolled at far. If they go to the mid fight, the other team should still have the advantage in the fight.

N.B. using a decap engi on spirit watch is surprisingly effective. Also, the team comp that tries to bunk all three points can use the decap engi well.

(edited by someone.7485)

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9831

brannigan.9831

Can we at least have the turrets die or be inactive if the engineer goes a certain distance away? These things arent that easy to kill I had one take me to like 5o% health capping a player empty point it was just the turrets.

(edited by brannigan.9831)

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: MRA.4758

MRA.4758

My problem with turrets is that they are too strong/useful …

This is the first time since release that I have heard or read such a statement …

~MRA

IGN: Peavy (Asuran Engineer)
Tyrian Intelligence Agency [TIA]
Dies for Riverside on a regular basis, since the betas

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9831

brannigan.9831

Because every class has powerful aoe available to them on common specs. I tried to kill the turrets on our home point on my bunker guard and it took quite awhile and they took half of my health. As I mentioned above I don’t care if they are made weaker but can we have them not be active without an engineer in range. Its ludicrous to have turrets on a spot that will attack people meanwhile the engineer is halfway across the map. That’s garbage gameplay.

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: Nabbo.2845

Nabbo.2845

Here’s my 2c:

I’m afraid that the engi updates of April 15 gave decap engi another way to be annoying. If you stay away from his turrets, you are outside of the point. That will let him decap, and possibly even cap the point. Plus, most decap engis are really tanky so it’ll take a while to kill them anyways.

Decap is too strong and frustrating for anyone to face 1v1, or even 2v1 if the player is good enough.

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

someone.7485

I do not get how you people are having difficulties playing against engi. Try playing one for a while, then come back and complain if you think they have anything overpowered.

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: Nabbo.2845

Nabbo.2845

I do not get how you people are having difficulties playing against engi. Try playing one for a while, then come back and complain if you think they have anything overpowered.

wat

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

someone.7485

Okay, I will address your last post. If the decap engi wants your far point and you do not have the burst/conditions(so little condition removal) to kill it. Just leave it and help your team at the other two points. By continuously pushing far, the decap engi will leave their team outnumbered unless you make the mistake of actually fighting. If you are not a burst/condi spam build, do not bother attacking the decap engi. Also, time things correctly, you do not want to get interrupted by the many CC’s.

Oops, I fogot this. If they are running turrets, they are not a decap engi, they are just an engi with a rifle. Kill turrets and engi will be useless.

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

Hears complaints about the power and prevalence of AI builds, especially given their ease of play…..buffs AI builds.

Anet,everybody! (slow clap)

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

Celestial Engi + Rune of Strength is pretty strong. People often forget that Might also provides condition damage. Rune of Strength is actually better for Engi than Rune of Balthazar. Put on Sigil of Battle if you don’t want to trait for Mights.

Try it out. You don’t even need to be a good engi. That’s the build top engis have been playing in top team queue matches after the patch.

Here is the build:
http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?fdAQFAUlUUpErtbxkLseNCbBNqxI6OWlN+5DEgkC-TJBCwAAuAAaeAAx2fgbZAA

For 1vs1, put on Sigil of Doom instead of Sigil of Paralyzation, and you have a pretty good chance of winning any 1vs1 unless you’re very new to Engi.

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

someone.7485

I would never use sigil of paralyzation as an engi. You have 1 stun every 3 minutes. I would use sigils of strength and battle if you want to stack might. I would also use rabid rather than celestial.

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Sunshine.5014

I would never use sigil of paralyzation as an engi. You have 1 stun every 3 minutes. I would use sigils of strength and battle if you want to stack might. I would also use rabid rather than celestial.

Paralyzation is just a small thing I do; most of the time I use Sigil of Doom. The benefit of Sigil of Paralyzation is that if you are able to waste the enemies’ stunbreak, a 3s group stun can mean a won teamfight, and you can use it to make enemies trickling in to later battles, effectively wins you the game. It’s not the best sigil, and I totally agree with that. Use Sigil of Doom if you prefer a less risky build.

Also, believe me, try out Celestial for a weekends before you dismiss it. It’s the best sigil for Engi right now.

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

Oops, I fogot this. If they are running turrets, they are not a decap engi, they are just an engi with a rifle. Kill turrets and engi will be useless.

lol right, I love how every engie build is considered decap. I’m reading the title on this thread and thinking…so why is it decap? So what the hecks the difference between a turret engie and a turret decap? Is it just to make it sound menacing? xD

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: sinject.4607

sinject.4607

Here’s my 2c:

can we just agree that AI builds are far overrewarded for the amount of direct effort they have to put in compared to 90% of the other viable builds? AI builds are far too easy and provide a disproportionate amount of advantages in general, especially in conquest.

something NEEDS to be done to make these builds require more active effort to be as good as they are, passive gameplay is easily this game’s biggest flaw in design ranging from engie’s turrets/incendiary powder, spirit rangers to minion-mancers; AI builds are undeniably the paradigm of easy to use builds, yet are rewarded as if they are otherwise.

(edited by sinject.4607)

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Sunshine.5014

lol right, I love how every engie build is considered decap. I’m reading the title on this thread and thinking…so why is it decap? So what the hecks the difference between a turret engie and a turret decap? Is it just to make it sound menacing? xD

Most people, when get constantly knockback/stun/disabled by an engi automatically assume it’s a decap engi. The vast majority of them don’t know that Engi has very good access to disables/immo too, without having to go full decap.

With a few CC, a celestial engi can burst pretty well, forcing the enemy to go into heal/survival mode (which wastes them a few seconds of attack). A few well timed immo/chill, and your CC will go off cooldown again, so you can knock them back again.

Engi is actually pretty fun to play, and the celestial build is exceptionally strong in 1vs1. I encourage you to try it; don’t settle down to rabid. There is a reason that top 100 engies on the teamq leaderboard are mostly celestial + strength rune engi.

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: chungiee.8764

chungiee.8764

I currently play a “Turret Decap Engineer” using HT/Rifle Turret/TK/FT. While it offers a very nice balance between offense/defence and a truck ton of CC, there are certain scenarios which the build really struggles.

Like JinnDaVikk says, heavy multiple condition spam destroys the build. It is very difficult to 1v1 a Necro/Engie for a long enough time to make the decap worth it as one good long fear or burn could kill you.

Also, Accelerant-Packed Turret is nice but all you need to do is range down a turret (takes like 5 seconds max) or kill it under Stability then the Engineer is left with a nice long cooldown.

The main reason why Turret decappers seem so difficult to deal with is that most people see a turret and disregard it.

Chungie – Aurora Glade (EU)
Highest Rank: Team Q – 33 / Solo Q – 1 (27/07/14)
Team: Svanir Pushing Lord [solo] / Carried Ace to Rank 1 Esport Guild Leaderboard

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: JinDaVikk.7291

JinDaVikk.7291

I love people who complain about silly issues.

For starters lets get this out in the open,

1 : Turret push back trait makes turrets HURT when they explode. Quite a bit. For starters don’t stand next to 3 of them when you kill them.

2: Next off turret engi has with healing turret only 2 condi’s cleansed every 15 seconds. That’s not good. Any HALF DECENT condi engi or necro can beat them. If you are an engi or necro and are complaining then get out of denial cause you need to l2p. Really bad.

3: get over the stand on point non-sense. Any hambow can use longbow f1 ( don’t give me the crap about reflecting it learn to aim. the radius is ridiculous) and arc arrow to do major damage. ( maybe AI turrets should be affected by conditions like spirits and spirit weapons etc….)

4: THEY HAVE NO STUN BREAKER.

5: limited to no damage if turrets are dead. Like really really bad.

6: Points tick once every 2 seconds. If they full cap and live for say 20 seconds they scored 10 points. Cool they were effective except they are on spawn for 15 seconds + 15 seconds to come back to point. You got 5 for killing them and 5-10+ by full capping ( how long can you hold the point?)

7: THEY HAVE 0 STAB REMOVAL the only reason the old decap was viable was massive boon strip. This build is crap because a bunch of noob engis thought due to old success this may still work. It doesn’t. Use stab for gods sake. Or learn to dodge/evade/blind ( seeing as he has 0 condi removal blind powder/smoke bomb work well)

8: Get a team mate to help you. With 2 people ( or if you actually bothered to run condi engi or necro) it isn’t hard. Don’t expect fairness in this game I can easily roll a 1v1 build and with some skill roll your back point repeatedly. Hell I can argue shadow trap is far worse offender. Quit complaining.

Team Radioactive
Crysis, Lil Damage, Ovi, Jindavikk, Guard
Causing cancer all day.

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

Turrets all have 7.5K ‘health’ each and can’t be critical hit. They take a disastrously long time to destroy if you’re a condition applier. A full zerker warrior with 100 blades may be able to take one in that channeled time. ( I know this because I have out of interested seen what hundred blades does to phantasms/turrets) That is one down, another 2 to go and that’s the elite dealt with..good luck with the big ol’ bomb that’s coming your way or nade spam while you take the 10 seconds to not focus on the engi.

Any engineer can drop up to 3 turrets, not including another 3 from elite. The elite drop is the only elite in game that has no duration. They will continue to do what they do perpetually until destroyed. This means that the engineer has at least 4 multi direction sources of damage. Most other professions only have one. To evade or block pistol/rifle fire, while negotiating flame throwers, net turrets whilst having to duel in their regen water field, while they have access to block and reflect or push/pulls while vigor and swiftness and usually protection is running, while they placing big ol’ bomb so stability will be needed as well..and if worst comes to worse, they combo the water field, or engage stealth.

Yeah..they’re perfectly balanced. They enrich the game. Everybody likes dueling them.
Another well designed profession that makes Pvp rewarding.

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

I love people who complain about silly issues.

For starters lets get this out in the open,

1 : Turret push back trait makes turrets HURT when they explode. Quite a bit. For starters don’t stand next to 3 of them when you kill them.

2: Next off turret engi has with healing turret only 2 condi’s cleansed every 15 seconds. That’s not good. Any HALF DECENT condi engi or necro can beat them. If you are an engi or necro and are complaining then get out of denial cause you need to l2p. Really bad.

3: get over the stand on point non-sense. Any hambow can use longbow f1 ( don’t give me the crap about reflecting it learn to aim. the radius is ridiculous) and arc arrow to do major damage. ( maybe AI turrets should be affected by conditions like spirits and spirit weapons etc….)

4: THEY HAVE NO STUN BREAKER.

5: limited to no damage if turrets are dead. Like really really bad.

6: Points tick once every 2 seconds. If they full cap and live for say 20 seconds they scored 10 points. Cool they were effective except they are on spawn for 15 seconds + 15 seconds to come back to point. You got 5 for killing them and 5-10+ by full capping ( how long can you hold the point?)

7: THEY HAVE 0 STAB REMOVAL the only reason the old decap was viable was massive boon strip. This build is crap because a bunch of noob engis thought due to old success this may still work. It doesn’t. Use stab for gods sake. Or learn to dodge/evade/blind ( seeing as he has 0 condi removal blind powder/smoke bomb work well)

8: Get a team mate to help you. With 2 people ( or if you actually bothered to run condi engi or necro) it isn’t hard. Don’t expect fairness in this game I can easily roll a 1v1 build and with some skill roll your back point repeatedly. Hell I can argue shadow trap is far worse offender. Quit complaining.

Just like hambow at the start. Clear and easy animations. Just dodge roll and you’ll be fine. You have over simplified your argument. Engineer. Much like hambow had too much to their hand. No one is asking for fairness..just balance.

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

Turrets all have 7.5K ‘health’ each and can’t be critical hit. They take a disastrously long time to destroy if you’re a condition applier. A full zerker warrior with 100 blades may be able to take one in that channeled time. ( I know this because I have out of interested seen what hundred blades does to phantasms/turrets) That is one down, another 2 to go and that’s the elite dealt with..good luck with the big ol’ bomb that’s coming your way or nade spam while you take the 10 seconds to not focus on the engi.

Any engineer can drop up to 3 turrets, not including another 3 from elite. The elite drop is the only elite in game that has no duration. They will continue to do what they do perpetually until destroyed. This means that the engineer has at least 4 multi direction sources of damage. Most other professions only have one. To evade or block pistol/rifle fire, while negotiating flame throwers, net turrets whilst having to duel in their regen water field, while they have access to block and reflect or push/pulls while vigor and swiftness and usually protection is running, while they placing big ol’ bomb so stability will be needed as well..and if worst comes to worse, they combo the water field, or engage stealth.

Yeah..they’re perfectly balanced. They enrich the game. Everybody likes dueling them.

I’m not defending the build (it’s not OP, but cheesy) but the elite turrets certainly have a duration. I believe it’s one minute if not destroyed. The bandages disappear after the set time also.

(edited by NevirSayDie.6235)

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: Dredd Spirit Caller.4082

Dredd Spirit Caller.4082

no decap engy, no turrets engy, no conds engy, no SD engy
u wnat engy play gadjet without make any dmg on other???
blaming pu mesmer, blaming guardian bunker, balming stealth, blaming otherthing u want
its just a game anf if u want play or dont play

Engy:Turrets Nade/HgH Kit Bunker Zerker
Necro:MMMesmer:pve omniRanger:SpiritsThief:P/P

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: sinject.4607

sinject.4607

I’m not defending the build (it’s not OP, but cheesy) but the elite turrets certainly have a duration. I believe it’s one minute if not destroyed. The bandages disappear after the set time also.

crate is a ridiculously strong elite especially when compared to other elites, and is one of many things i view to be wrong with engie. just another source of mindless gameplay for a profession that already largely overrewards mindless gameplay through aoe spam.

just because engie has crippling weaknesses against one or two professions doesn’t mean it’s balanced. this hardcounter mentality is destructive to balancing period.

Turrets decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: isolatedchimp.2510

isolatedchimp.2510

The elite drop is the only elite in game that has no duration. They will continue to do what they do perpetually until destroyed.

Holy crap, this is the kind of misinformation and ignorance that gets spread around and gets people to start yelling nerf instead of doing research and learning the profession.

No duration on the elite? Everything that drops from the crate disappears after a minute. I really wish people would do their research first. A lot of you also seem to think that one can be a decapping condi IP burning turret engi all in one build. It’s funny because I can switch from one extreme build to another and people will yell “kittening decap” no matter what.

Oh and here is the REAL information on Supply Crate. Notice the 60 second duration:

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Supply_Crate