Two duos on one team, none on other.

in PvP

Posted by: Kahrgan.7401

Kahrgan.7401

This should not happen. Who thought this was a good idea? Stop waiting till the end of season and fix it now.

When I finally die of a heart attack from how kittened this season has been, im haunting you from my grave.

Attachments:

Don’t call anyone out on their BS, that’s an infraction and a deleted post. —Anet.

in PvP

Posted by: Dragon Masher.5749

Dragon Masher.5749

Its looks balanced, you almost won.

in PvP

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

And yet it was still fairly close at 434 vs 500. Either of the duos on your team might have been a predetermined victory. Pretty poor example.

in PvP

Posted by: Kahrgan.7401

Kahrgan.7401

And yet it was still fairly close at 434 vs 500. Either of the duos on your team might have been a predetermined victory. Pretty poor example.

It doesnt matter, it shouldnt happen.

Don’t call anyone out on their BS, that’s an infraction and a deleted post. —Anet.

in PvP

Posted by: Starbreaker.6507

Starbreaker.6507

How come nobody comes in here complaining they won against a 2-2-1 without having the same on their team?

Come on guys we need people posting the screenshots of those wins and demand that Anet takes those victories away since it should never happen!

in PvP

Posted by: Mini Crinny.6190

Mini Crinny.6190

Havent got a screenshot, but i was in a team of solos and we beat two duo ques of Team PZ and The Mist Initiative + 1 Solo, was pretty intense fight all along but we came out on top!

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow

in PvP

Posted by: Tiefsee.3647

Tiefsee.3647

as far as i know, queeing as duo raises the calculated skill level, therefore those 4 should be weaker as you are, or equal – and the points say it was a fair match no blowout

in PvP

Posted by: JTGuevara.9018

JTGuevara.9018

This is a textbook example of why we should have separate queues. Mixed queues of partial teams distort matchmaking and disproportionately screw solo queuers.