Two warriors at once = death

in PvP

Posted by: Tarkan.5609

Tarkan.5609

As this thread showed us, 2 thieves at once kill a zerker warrior pretty quickly

I also got a problem!

I was going up against 2 zerker warriors at once because I dont know how to tactics and they killed me. In a matter of seconds.

I’m a thief with 12k HP and 2k armor, if two warriors even only stare at me I drop, but this should not be allowed.

PvP, Teef & Engi

in PvP

Posted by: Nier.8741

Nier.8741

Well.. without counting rampage, if the two Warriors were god tier at landing high casting time CC then this is possible.

But for the most part? Good going XD

in PvP

Posted by: Arantheal.7396

Arantheal.7396

“I’m bad. Good players killed me in a 1v2. This should not be allowed.”

Attachments:

Engineer is love, Engineer is life.

in PvP

Posted by: Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

lmao, my sides, all of them xD

in PvP

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

meh, 2 warriors are easy to avoid.

in PvP

Posted by: Koen Lenders.5971

Koen Lenders.5971

Thief is a High risk/High reward profession. You just need to be quick on your feet. I’m not gonna explain how to dodge, stealth and gtfo when you meet 2 warriors being a Thief, if you don’t know this you should leave Ranked/Unranked PvP alone until you learn how to pick your targets.

If you get caught in a 2vs1 against 2 warriors you made a mistake somewhere down the line. Deal with it and make sure you learn from it.

You actually said it yourself, you don’t know how to tactics….. So learn how to tactics before you start complaining how you got melted by 2 zerker warriors whilst you as being a Thief have a low health pool and very low toughness….

The logic in you is strong…..

in PvP

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

As this thread showed us, 2 thieves at once kill a zerker warrior pretty quickly

I also got a problem!

I was going up against 2 zerker warriors at once because I dont know how to tactics and they killed me. In a matter of seconds.

I’m a thief with 12k HP and 2k armor, if two warriors even only stare at me I drop, but this should not be allowed.

Sorry but the joke really isn’t the same, a thief can easily get away from every single class in the game, I’ve seen thieves (and now mesmers) leading 10 people after them on merry chases.

Warriors were also up there, but not so much after the patch. 2 of any class should kill pretty much 1 of any class, but a couple classes do have the tools to survive those fights of even skill.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in PvP

Posted by: Spurrlock.3219

Spurrlock.3219

Why would you not gtfo when you saw two warriors. You know they’re going to immune through your burst. As a pvp thief your role is to backcap and +1…

If you timed your stealth and evades right you probably could have kept them occupied long enough for your team to make some progress on the map.

in PvP

Posted by: trunks.5249

trunks.5249

I also got a problem!

well your biggest mistake is trying to kill 2 zerkers with a dps build one good tank can easily kill two zerkers because they are glass.

master jedi david