Ty Anet. Im sorry Bads

Ty Anet. Im sorry Bads

in PvP

Posted by: SAtaarcoeny.8476

SAtaarcoeny.8476

ty anet.
Mesmer
Shatter skills now share a global 0.25 second recharge, to prevent multiple shatter effects triggering on the same illusion.
Shattered Strength: This trait now grants 1 stack of might per illusion shattered.

im sorry to all the exploiters. good luck.

ps ANET i hope u increased the duration of the boon after shattering.

URTFC.COM

BIG GW2 TOURNAMENT INC SPONSORED BY URTFC.COM

Ty Anet. Im sorry Bads

in PvP

Posted by: Ziddy.2583

Ziddy.2583

Finally. Well at least it didn’t take the next big content patch. Actually it kinda did. I hope they stop tying in pvp hot fixes with PvE related stuff like wintersday removal.

Ty Anet. Im sorry Bads

in PvP

Posted by: SteepledHat.1345

SteepledHat.1345

I’m glad about one thing. Now people don’t have a cop out for when they lose to a mesmer. Now when you lose, just go cry somewhere else, okay?

“Failure to remain calm is the sign of a weak mind.”

Ty Anet. Im sorry Bads

in PvP

SAtaarcoeny.8476

for the record they did NOT nerf us they fixed an exploit that the bads were doing.

URTFC.COM

Ty Anet. Im sorry Bads

in PvP

SteepledHat.1345

For the record, the .25s cooldown is a nerf. No more shatter 1, followed by shatter 4 to prevent damage from spamming thieves.

Ty Anet. Im sorry Bads

in PvP

Posted by: Arheundel.6451

Arheundel.6451

Ty Anet. Im sorry Bads

in PvP

Posted by: Hyxorcisten.5786

Hyxorcisten.5786

I’m not a mesmer.

But as far as I know you can still use the far-range exploit aka shattering farrange then blink+shatter for a double one for free

Hyxorcisten – Denial eSports [Den]

(edited by Hyxorcisten.5786)

Ty Anet. Im sorry Bads

in PvP

SAtaarcoeny.8476

I’m not a mesmer.

But as far as I know you can still use the far-range exploit aka shattering farrange then blink+shatter for a double one for free

i never used blink so i never heard of this one i hope its not true. if it is i hope it gets fixed.

URTFC.COM

Ty Anet. Im sorry Bads

in PvP

SteepledHat.1345

Well you know they have to come up for a reason they’re still losing to mesmers. It can’t just be that they’re a bad player. Mes has to have an exploit….

Ty Anet. Im sorry Bads

in PvP

Posted by: Urosh Uchiha.9732

Urosh Uchiha.9732

Well you know they have to come up for a reason they’re still losing to mesmers. It can’t just be that they’re a bad player. Mes has to have an exploit….

Even if mesmers had something like #2 spam that thieves have the bads would still call it an exploit I’m sure of it

Ty Anet. Im sorry Bads

in PvP

Posted by: Arheundel.6451

Arheundel.6451

Ty Anet. Im sorry Bads

in PvP

Posted by: Dolmur.2573

Dolmur.2573

Woot, band-aid patch! But seriously, I’m glad they fixed this promptlyish, it was pretty ridiculous.

Ty Anet. Im sorry Bads

in PvP

Posted by: Hyxorcisten.5786

Hyxorcisten.5786

Actually It was two mesmers telling me about this, and one of them said it still works after the patch.

SAtaarcoeny, I think the sword blink is enough.

Hyxorcisten – Denial eSports [Den]

Ty Anet. Im sorry Bads

in PvP

Posted by: Levetty.1279

Levetty.1279

Pretty funny thread.

1) Can’t be bothered to learn how to play the game but calls other people bads.

2) Praises Anet for the patch even though it is just a poorly thought out band aid and shows once again that they can’t fix the bugs in their own coding.

3) Mesmers are now the only class that has to have los/not blinded/not get dodged/etc to be able to summon its pets and now we are the only class to have GCDs on their reactionary skills (F3 and 4 just became useless if you like to use F1 or 2). Yep balanced alright.

(edited by Levetty.1279)

Ty Anet. Im sorry Bads

in PvP

Posted by: Gaiawolf.8261

Gaiawolf.8261

Umm, how is it OP to use a defensive skill right after a big attack? Does any other class share this problem? Nope. I guess we should fix them, too. Let’s compile a list of all daze and evasion skills and add code that prevents them from being used after any attack. Do this for all classes.

Lone Wolf Mesmer | Warrior | Engineer | Thief
Dissentient [DIS] ~Tarnished Coast

Ty Anet. Im sorry Bads

in PvP

Posted by: Shay.7534

Shay.7534

I stopped PVPing paids after finding the exploit in December. Glad to see it finally got fixed – certainly took them long enough. Was hoping for some additional nerfs to mesmer and thief to actually make this game enjoyable though.

Signed,
A mesmer.

Ty Anet. Im sorry Bads

in PvP

Posted by: Sprawl.3891

Sprawl.3891

Actually It was two mesmers telling me about this, and one of them said it still works after the patch.

SAtaarcoeny, I think the sword blink is enough.

considering jumper says your team has a thief that uses macros it wouldnt surprise me you know about other exploits as well

Sprawl – Necro – Eredon Terrace

Ty Anet. Im sorry Bads

in PvP

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

guys its a global cooldown of the time it takes you to blink.
its removed a serious bug, its not a massive issue,
if engineer toolbelt skills were bugged and one shotting people when pressed together i’d welcome a blink sized GCD even though i play engi most.

Ty Anet. Im sorry Bads

in PvP

Posted by: Miku Lawrence.6329

Miku Lawrence.6329

It sure makes you good to inform us that you’re a mesmer play that is happy with the patch.

Good Guy Mesmer?

Snow Crows [SC]

Ty Anet. Im sorry Bads

in PvP

SAtaarcoeny.8476

Pretty funny thread.

2) Praises Anet for the patch even though it is just a poorly thought out band aid and shows once again that they can’t fix the bugs in their own coding.

3) Mesmers are now the only class that has to have los/not blinded/not get dodged/etc to be able to summon its pets and now we are the only class to have GCDs on their reactionary skills (F3 and 4 just became useless if you like to use F1 or 2). Yep balanced alright.

i have only played mesmer and i am 100% with what they have done to mesmer. i would rather this then hear ppl crying all day about nerf. we dont need a nerf we need a exploit fix and they did it.

ty anet you did the right thing.

URTFC.COM

Ty Anet. Im sorry Bads

in PvP

Posted by: possante.8310

possante.8310

Pretty funny thread.

i have only played mesmer and i am 100% with what they have done to mesmer. i would rather this then hear ppl crying all day about nerf. we dont need a nerf we need a exploit fix and they did it.

another mesmer here that completly agree with patch changes. SS were lot OP on sPvP (i suppose on PvE they could stay the buff but i dont remember last time i did PvE lol) and lot of mesmer were using the exploit combo

after buff patch i saw a huge increase of mesmers players on hot join, today i did a bit and seem exist much less mesmer players

Ty Anet. Im sorry Bads

in PvP

Levetty.1279

Pretty funny thread.

Apart from the fact it wasn’t an exploit fix it was a change to a mechanic to stop an exploit being accessed and technically it could probably still be done in the right circumstances.

This isn’t the first time they haven’t fixed a bug and have instead just hidden it.

Ty Anet. Im sorry Bads

in PvP

Posted by: nerva.7940

nerva.7940

exploit can no longer be done. might stack nerf was needed. u can still get 6-9 stacks, which is generous. id nerf shatter kitten into the ground personally because they have the lowest skillcap in the game and are still the best duelists. i wouldnt complain if i were you.

Ikiro – 80 Ranger
Umie – 80 Guardian
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgLbWtvtzdU0Ho0zto6VnTQ

Ty Anet. Im sorry Bads

in PvP

Levetty.1279

exploit can no longer be done. might stack nerf was needed. u can still get 6-9 stacks, which is generous. id nerf shatter kitten into the ground personally because they have the lowest skillcap in the game and are still the best duelists. i wouldnt complain if i were you.

It is also incredibly easy to counter, it is just that nobody does because nobody wants the PvP to be skill based.

Ty Anet. Im sorry Bads

in PvP

Posted by: Pyrial.2917

Pyrial.2917

It is also incredibly easy to counter, it is just that nobody does because nobody wants the PvP to be skill based.

For everyone who says that there’s a video of that same person not avoiding it…

Ty Anet. Im sorry Bads

in PvP

SAtaarcoeny.8476

im very confused at your knowledge and understanding of this game or on what your outlook on skill consists of. im very skilled im rank 3 na bro

URTFC.COM