Ugh the endless nerf warrior topics..

in PvP

Posted by: Kamikazi.5380

Kamikazi.5380

We should remove every class in the game but Warrior then it will be balanced.

Guild Warriors 2

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

@OP:

You miss the point completely. Warriors shouldn’t be worse than every other class. They just shouldn’t be OP. They are currently OP.

in PvP

Posted by: Volrath.1473

Volrath.1473

There are still other broken classes with OP builds (if played well ofc)

Stopped reading right there! you know what!? you are right!! Some professions can be OP if PLAYED WELL. Warriors can simply roll their faces on the keyboard and get free kills. that’s were the problem is!

No one minds having good competitive Warriors to play with and against, thing is atm every single warrior is competitive, even the ones that played the profession for 5 min, skill is not a requirement to play warrior atm and that is simply lame…

Also lame is coming to the forum whining about other ppl whining. -_-’

in PvP

Posted by: Valentin.2073

Valentin.2073

i approve of this thread. these qq posts about warriors have to stop.

PVP Ranger: Prince Valentine, PVP Warrior: Prince of Hearts I, and PVP Mesmer: Prince Valentine I

in PvP

Posted by: Evilek.5690

Evilek.5690

Stopped reading right there! you know what!? you are right!! Some professions can be OP if PLAYED WELL. Warriors can simply roll their faces on the keyboard and get free kills. that’s were the problem is!

No one minds having good competitive Warriors to play with and against, thing is atm every single warrior is competitive, even the ones that played the profession for 5 min, skill is not a requirement to play warrior atm and that is simply lame…

right.. i just have to press 111111 and i win.. ofc ..

@OP:

You miss the point completely. Warriors shouldn’t be worse than every other class. They just shouldn’t be OP. They are currently OP.

1 Not every warrior build is OP
2 there are still many other classes with OP builds, but they have maybe only 1 OP build (see post above)

But almost every warrior build rely on healing signet, and most traits in defense traitline..

That’s what people want to nerf (and ALLOT more..), and if you nerf those skills/traits there are none good builds left for warriors.. you not only nerf the OP builds but also good (balanced) builds.

Sure nerf the kitten healing signet (i am done with that whining)
But after that don’t touch a single skill/trait! because its a full year waiting to get some good traits/skills on warriors..
first we got nerfs (frenzy mostly)
After that we where waiting a year for some buffs for sustain
Mostly: Dogged march > cleansing ire > healing signet (other healing skills also) > berserkers stance
But also some nerfs like heightneted focus/bersekers power

Let me see on other class and his 6 healing skills.

Thief: Withdraw 15 sec CD 4368 heal , Hide in Shadows 30 sec CD 5240 + 520 heal , Signet of Malice 133 hp per hit or 3275 15 sec CD

Mesmer: Ether Feast 5560 + 650 per ilusion 20 sec CD, Power Return 2620 x2 20 sec CD , Mirror 3915 15 sec CD

Necromancer: Consume Conditions 5240 + 724 per condition 25 sec CD (This is really good heal) , Well of Blood 5240 + aoe regen on 10 sec with 40 sec CD

Ranger: Heal as One 6520 20 sec CD, Healing Spring 4920 + 2340 30 sec CD,Troll Unguent 856 x10 25sec CD

Guardian: Signet of Resolve 8150 40 sec CD, Shelter kitten 30 sec CD, Healing Breeze 6525 self + 1725 othe player 40 sec CD

Now tel me why warrior with best HP poll in this game with many invurnerable abilities(block endurance payn etc) has best PASSIVE heal in this game ?
Why Ranger passive healing spell heal for 342 per sec and warrior 400 ?

Warrior Healing Signet 400 per sec or 3275 direct heal ( 400×15 sec + direct heal 3275 = 9275 in 16 sec combat, 400×30 + direct heal= only 15275 lol in 31 sec combat + many other passive healing traits)

Top 6 healing spell in this game 60 sec combat

1) Consume Conditions: 38336 (necromancer must cleanse 6 conditions every single heal on this numbers)
2) Healing signet: 27275
3)Heal as One 26080
4)Ether Feast 22530 (Mesmer need 3x illusion every single heal)
5)Troll Unguent 20544
6)Healing Surge 19640

Now we see how weak is Healing Signet. Healing Signet is best one healing spell in this game Of course! PASSIVE healing spell

Evilek lvl 80 Charr Thief Why no ?
Fredy Brimstone lvl 80 Mighty Warrior
Oupí lvl 80 Immortal Guardian

(edited by Evilek.5690)

in PvP

Posted by: ahuba.6430

ahuba.6430

here comes the 30% winrate spirit ranger telling everyone how to play the game

in PvP

Valentin.2073

here comes the 30% winrate spirit ranger telling everyone how to play the game

critisizing me makes you a better player. i agree.

i never said i’m a pro yet i can still beat warriors in tpvp. i had some losses when i was new in pvp. i’m sure you all experienced being new.

btw, leaderboard rank is not something that i am aiming for. i’m just here to play and have fun.

PVP Ranger: Prince Valentine, PVP Warrior: Prince of Hearts I, and PVP Mesmer: Prince Valentine I

(edited by Valentin.2073)

in PvP

Evilek.5690

@OP:

2 there are still many other classes with OP builds, but they have maybe only 1 OP build (see post above)

But almost every warrior build rely on healing signet, and most traits in defense traitline..

That’s what people want to nerf (and ALLOT more..), and if you nerf those skills/traits there are none good builds left for warriors.. you not only nerf the OP builds but also good (balanced) builds.

But after that don’t touch a single skill/trait! because its a full year waiting to get some good traits/skills on warriors..
Mostly: Dogged march > cleansing ire > healing signet (other healing skills also) > berserkers stance

Thief: Withdraw 15 sec CD 4368 heal , Hide in Shadows 30 sec CD 5240 + 520 heal , Signet of Malice 133 hp per hit or 3275 15 sec CD

Mesmer: Ether Feast 5560 + 650 per ilusion 20 sec CD, Power Return 2620 x2 20 sec CD , Mirror 3915 15 sec CD

Necromancer: Consume Conditions 5240 + 724 per condition 25 sec CD (This is really good heal) , Well of Blood 5240 + aoe regen on 10 sec with 40 sec CD

Ranger: Heal as One 6520 20 sec CD, Healing Spring 4920 + 2340 30 sec CD,Troll Unguent 856 x10 25sec CD

Guardian: Signet of Resolve 8150 40 sec CD, Shelter kitten 30 sec CD, Healing Breeze 6525 self + 1725 othe player 40 sec CD

Now tel me why warrior with best HP poll in this game with many invurnerable abilities(block endurance payn etc) has best PASSIVE heal in this game ?

Warrior Healing Signet 400 per sec or 3275 direct heal ( 400×15 sec + direct heal 3275 = 9275 in 16 sec combat, 400×30 + direct heal= only 15275 lol in 31 sec combat + many other passive healing traits)

1) Consume Conditions: 38336 (necromancer must cleanse 6 conditions every single heal on this numbers)
3)Heal as One 26080
5)Troll Unguent 20544
6)Healing Surge 19640

Now we see how weak is Healing Signet !!!!

good point!

Here is my answer:

1: thiekittentealth.. need to say more?
2: mesmers > clones
3: necro > second health bar? so yeah less normal healing ofc
4: ranger > agree
5: guardian > what? guardians can still out heal. also > Protection..

You cant just compare only the healing skill..

Also yes healing signet is the best amount of healing skill.. so what??
so we should get the same amount of healing? sure.. give me some stealth pls.. or protection pls.. or clones pls.. or pets pls.. or second health bar pls.. or healing on weaponskill pls.. get the point?

2x endurance pain,many block,enemy controls and best mobility in game is nothing for you ?

in PvP

Evilek.5690

@ Evilek, you say:

I have almost never seen a warrior using the direct heal.. not sure you can count this in the HPS statics.. because its 20sec (or 15sec) no HPS after..

When warrior don’t use healing signs his healing for one minute is 24k = second best heal in game but passive

in PvP

Posted by: redslion.9675

redslion.9675

@OP:

3)Heal as One 26080
5)Troll Unguent 20544
6)Healing Surge 19640

Now we see how weak is Healing Signet. Healing Signet is best one healing spell in this game Of course! PASSIVE healing spell

Actually engineer has the highest hps with medkit (550 hps + more stuff with 20 points in tools and 0 healing power). It’s much harder to use, but this is what keeps alive SD builds.

I just wanted to point that out, not saying Healing Signet is not strong.

You will never be able to know what an engineer is going to do next…

because he doesn’t know it himself

in PvP

Posted by: Velron.3729

Velron.3729

Don’t let them bother you OP, just laugh at the baddies like I do. Been killing people as Warrior since long before the healing signet buff and will continue to do so if it’s nerfed. Just laugh knowing they are actually crying because they are bad at the game.

People are whining, it will get nerfed, that’s what Anet does…cater to the whiners. No sense worrying about it.

Fragg – Engineer | Lil Zek – Warrior PVP R43
[DA] Decisive Actions – Jade Quarry

in PvP

Evilek.5690

@OP:

3)Heal as One 26080
5)Troll Unguent 20544
6)Healing Surge 19640

Now we see how weak is Healing Signet !!!!

good point!

Here is my answer:

1: thiekittentealth.. need to say more?
2: mesmers > clones
3: necro > second health bar? so yeah less normal healing ofc
4: ranger > agree
5: guardian > what? guardians can still out heal. also > Protection..

You cant just compare only the healing skill..

Also yes healing signet is the best amount of healing skill.. so what??
so we should get the same amount of healing? sure.. give me some stealth pls.. or protection pls.. or clones pls.. or pets pls.. or second health bar pls.. or healing on weaponskill pls.. get the point?

2x endurance pain,many block,enemy controls and best mobility in game is nothing for you ?

2x endure pain > 30 traits + another endure pain > ok
Many blocks > mace shield > ok
enemy controls > mace stun > still valid
best mobility > what? so at this build i think you run mace/shield + GS.. you say rush is the best mobility?? ….

Rush 1200-1550 30 range + Whirlwind Attack 450 and yes warrior is the only class that is able to travel this big distance in this short time when he use only weapon skills
1550(20sec CD)+450(10sec CD)=2450 every 20 sec→Best mobility on battlefield

in PvP

Posted by: Spooko.5436

Spooko.5436

For any other class, healing themselves is a considered aspect of their gameplay and strategies.

Warriors do not have to worry about this aspect of gameplay at all, thus allowing for more attention to be paid to their enemies.

It’s like every other class is playing 2 games at once, damage the enemy and actively stay alive. Warriors just get to worry about damaging their enemies.

The simplicity of the warrior allows for efforts to focused elsewhere, the obvious outcome is how effective they can be at engaging their enemies.

Just give every class a healing signet and remove this aspect of gameplay from pvp, imho.

in PvP

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

It’s to the point that I don’t even care if warriors are overpowered or not. I’m just tired of seeing 4-6 of them every solo queue. If they have to get nerfed for that to stop, so be it.

in PvP

Evilek.5690

Actually engineer has the highest hps with medkit (550 hps + more stuff with 20 points in tools and 0 healing power). It’s much harder to use, but this is what keeps alive SD builds.

You’re right but the difference uses 1 2 3 4 + F1 every second or stand still in auto healing mode. Warrior with Healing signet + banner has 530 HPS without adrenaline regen and healing power

in PvP

Posted by: Zanryu.3417

Zanryu.3417

The funny thing about this is I created a thread showing a Warrior in a fight. The Necromancer and Thief won and due to this the Warrior was called bad. Rather than accept their own logic and this particular argument, they instead stated that any other class would not have handled that kind of abuse well and the Warrior class alone is what cushioned the fight.

It seems as if the people who believe Warrior is overpowered will find any little thing they can to complain about and if something gets disproved they’ll move on to something else.

in PvP

Evilek.5690

You’re right but the difference uses 1 2 3 4 + F1 every second or stand still in auto healing mode. Warrior with Healing signet + banner has 530 HPS without adrenaline regen and healing power

Aah but you already got 30 into defense (refer to 2x endure pain)… and i hope you got 15 in discipline..and 10 in arms for unsuspected foe..
But also 30 in tactics? sweet

0 10 30 30 0 WOW I have 2x endurance pain,passive cleanse condition,banner regen,stun or imobil and -3 conditions every 10 sec and massive condition dmg “sweet”

(edited by Evilek.5690)

in PvP

Posted by: silentnight warrior.2714

silentnight warrior.2714

For any other class, healing themselves is a considered aspect of their gameplay and strategies.

Warriors do not have to worry about this aspect of gameplay at all, thus allowing for more attention to be paid to their enemies.

It’s like every other class is playing 2 games at once, damage the enemy and actively stay alive. Warriors just get to worry about damaging their enemies.

The simplicity of the warrior allows for efforts to focused elsewhere, the obvious outcome is how effective they can be at engaging their enemies.

Just give every class a healing signet and remove this aspect of gameplay from pvp, imho.

The problem is when you are a warrior you can only count on you and your movements/skills to fight and your oponent only need to pay attention to you. He is focused on the warrior only. But if you face a minion master, a spirit ranger, a mesmer, a engenier (even guardians) you need to pay attention to the AI they bring and not only focus on the player you are fighting. Some AI have CC and the player dont even need to decide when to use it because the AI do that for them. Has a warrior you need to be much more carefull to use your heals than any other class. Thats why HS has a place in many warrior builds. Other classes just ned to pay attention to the warrior and can use their heals without that kind of worry. (when fighting warriors ofc)
That is one of the reason HS is so much used.

in PvP

Posted by: risenlord.2035

risenlord.2035

There is this guardian meta rolling around that destroys my warrior. The only way to beat the guard meta is to burn him in 8 seconds with berserker stance and that rarely ever happens. Same with a mesmer and engineer I sometimes have to run away from engis playing on my warrior. You all complaining about warrior nerf nerf nerf just need to play better.

I want proof of these god like warriors destroying everyone and everything. post your spvp videos here
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/warrior/Post-your-videos-of-overpowered-warriors-here/first#post3109006

in PvP

Evilek.5690

Maby something for Evilek.5690 too make a pvp video of that OP build
mace/shield + greatsword 0/10/30/30/0

(his words: 2x endurance pain,many block,enemy controls and best mobility in game)
and
(0 10 30 30 0 WOW I have 2x endurance pain,passive cleanse condition,banner regen,stun or imobil and -3 conditions every 10 sec and massive condition dmg “sweet”)

So in skill slot: 1x endure pain and banner, yes a banner..
-3 conditions every 10sec (on mace/gs F1.. in melee range.. right)
-And massive condition damage on his mace???? lol
no fast hands.. no warriors sprint..

I am sure he means 2 different builds ofc :-) .. but that’s the point.
Evilek is talking about we got this.. we got that, and this and that and sooo much..
Yes well you cant have it all in 1 build.

Me post:

Sword+shield+GS=best mobility in game,massive condition dmg,Immobilized on 1 sec in spvp and 2 sec in WvWvW every 3 autoattack because Leg Specialist is broken,OP passive HP regen and 4200 armors in spvp and 4500+ in wvwvw.

Where I wrote mace+shield with a greatsword ? Please tell me.

Next time read before you write something.

(edited by Evilek.5690)

in PvP

Posted by: Hype.8032

Hype.8032

The nerf threads will continue until the nerf comes. Look at thieves, they got a full year worth of nerfs and the threads still come up. I’d make my own nerf warrior thread if every aspect of it hadn’t already been covered in other posts. They have too much sustain on 1v1 sidepoint fights.

Tualek & F I Monk / Thief —-- Tk E / Engineer
Highest Solo Queue Rank Achieved: 40
Highest solo-join Team Queue Rank Achieved: 198

in PvP

Posted by: Ashanor.5319

Ashanor.5319

Maby something for Evilek.5690 too make a pvp video of that OP build
mace/shield + greatsword 0/10/30/30/0

(his words: 2x endurance pain,many block,enemy controls and best mobility in game)
and
(0 10 30 30 0 WOW I have 2x endurance pain,passive cleanse condition,banner regen,stun or imobil and -3 conditions every 10 sec and massive condition dmg “sweet”)

So in skill slot: 1x endure pain and banner, yes a banner..
-3 conditions every 10sec (on mace/gs F1.. in melee range.. right)
-And massive condition damage on his mace???? lol
no fast hands.. no warriors sprint..

I am sure he means 2 different builds ofc :-) .. but that’s the point.
Evilek is talking about we got this.. we got that, and this and that and sooo much..
Yes well you cant have it all in 1 build.

Me post:

Sword+shield+GS=best mobility in game,massive condition dmg,Immobilized on 1 sec in spvp and 2 sec in WvWvW every 3 autoattack because Leg Specialist is broken,OP passive HP regen and 4200 armors in spvp and 4500+ in wvwvw.

Where I wrote mace+shield with a greatsword ? Please tell me.

Next time read before you write something.

You aren’t going to kill anything but very bad players (that you could kill with any class) with your theoretical builds. You are welcome to show me how wrong I am though.

in PvP

Ashanor.5319

The nerf threads will continue until the nerf comes. Look at thieves, they got a full year worth of nerfs and the threads still come up. I’d make my own nerf warrior thread if every aspect of it hadn’t already been covered in other posts. They have too much sustain on 1v1 sidepoint fights.

Says the guy who plays two of the strongest classes vs warrior? Sounds like user error to me.

in PvP

Posted by: Daishi.6027

Daishi.6027

To my perspective from what I play I don’t find warriors OP in any way. That being said this is still more counter play BS where your rock beats their sciccors because you have a 85% chance to win because of your class and build, and that 15% skill makes up for almost nothing.

(%’s showing a vague approximation with no real study or plugged numbers. However is a closely accurate state of affairs)

“I control time and space; you can’t break free.~”
“Maybe I was the illusion all along!”

in PvP

Ashanor.5319

To my perspective from what I play I don’t find warriors OP in any way. That being said this is still more counter play BS where your rock beats their sciccors because you have a 85% chance to win because of your class and build, and that 15% skill makes up for almost nothing.

(%’s showing a vague approximation with no real study or plugged numbers. However is a closely accurate state of affairs)

On that I will agree. Do you think I like being the punching bag of every mesmer with half a brain? Although, many classes really have more of chance than they would like you to believe vs warrior, they just refuse to slot and trait the way they should (refusal to change) or are bad players in general.

Why don’t we just admit that people in GW2 hate melee classes? Anything that is up in your face whacking you with a weapon and forcing you to create distance or kite gets perceived as overpowered. Even before the warrior buffs I had people regularly tell me warrior was overpowered after they got spanked. I ran A/M Hammer for the most part.

(edited by Ashanor.5319)

in PvP

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

@OP:

So is engineer, mesmer, ranger, guardian, necro, thief, ..everyone but ele. Each profession has a devastating build. Whether it be phantasm, fear chaining, stun chaining, running in small circles spamming mindless bombs, engaging stealth 7 times in a single 1 vs 1, having a pet that has more HP than Zhaitan, guardians with 5+ blocks that are on useful cooldowns..what profession isn’t OP?..notice how i didn’t mention ele.

in PvP

Posted by: CutePicsHunter.7430

CutePicsHunter.7430

You aren’t going to kill anything but very bad players (that you could kill with any class) with your theoretical builds. You are welcome to show me how wrong I am though.

Default bunker guard also can’t kill anything. If you can’t kill anyone with certain build it doesn’t mean that this build isn’t overpowered.

This crying warriors. It seems to me that these guys main warriors and play only warriors. I don’t main warrior, but played warrior in like 30% (~200 of 700) tournaments. I know that they are overpowered (especially in terms of risk vs. reward) and I ask ANET to nerf them.

Warriors should be nerfed, if you don’t realise it, then you’re just bad.
So, dear warriors. Stop crying.

HoT is just a cash grab.
Almost nothing in this game will ever be fixed.
Anet fix things only if it might increase gemstore sales.

in PvP

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

Immobilized on 1 sec in spvp and 2 sec in WvWvW every 3 autoattack because Leg Specialist is broken,OP passive HP regen and 4200 armors in spvp and 4500+ in wvwvw.

Stopped reading after that. Ppl like you should be banned from forum with reason “crazy fat trolling and zero knowledge about class”

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in PvP

Evilek.5690

Immobilized on 1 sec in spvp and 2 sec in WvWvW every 3 autoattack because Leg Specialist is broken,OP passive HP regen and 4200 armors in spvp and 4500+ in wvwvw.

Stopped reading after that. Ppl like you should be banned from forum with reason “crazy fat trolling and zero knowledge about class”

What ? Every 3 autoattack you are in immobil.For you every 3 autoattack chain(+-4.5 sec).F 1H sword 3 sec imobil 10sec CD,Savage Leap 1 sec immobil 8 sec CD, Throw Bolas 4sec immobil 20 sec CD, with of hand axe Throw Axe 1 sec immobil 10sec CD or Stun with shield.
Next weapon set Bow: Pin Down 3sec imobil 25 sec CD or greatesword Bladetrail 2 sec immobil 15 sec CD.

(edited by Evilek.5690)

in PvP

Posted by: a t s e.9614

a t s e.9614

That kind of attitude is so fail , people should be banned because we are telling the truth about warrior? Defending the broken crap with poor arguments like every class is strong you just need to l2p …

in PvP

Valentin.2073

What ? Every 3 autoattack you are in immobil.For you every 3 autoattack chain(+-4.5 sec).F 1H sword 3 sec imobil 10sec CD,Savage Leap 1 sec immobil 8 sec CD, Throw Bolas 4sec immobil 20 sec CD, with of hand axe Throw Axe 1 sec immobil 10sec CD or Stun with shield.
Next weapon set Bow: Pin Down 3sec imobil 25 sec CD or greatesword Bladetrail 2 sec immobil 15 sec CD.

you can’t get 4200 armor in pvp, dude. lol

in PvP

Posted by: Django.5923

Django.5923

Didn’t really read the whole thread. But seriously everyone, if you think warrior is NOT op atm, you just have no idea of pvp.

in PvP

Posted by: Zanryu.3417

Zanryu.3417

It must be really awkward for you that Melandru Runes and Lemongrass Poultry Soup, you know, exist.

in PvP

Rednik.3809

Let’s make a bet. We going to sPvP, you will make a warrior, and show me continuous (30s of autoattacking will be ok) autoattack chain with EVERY 3rd autoattack immob. If you will be able to do immobilize with every 3-rd strike, i’ll give you 100g. If not, you will give me 100g. Deal?

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in PvP

Evilek.5690

Oh sorry i miss 84 armor lool. If such armor had German Tigers Maybe the Second World War ended in an otherwise.

Attachments:

in PvP

Valentin.2073

Oh sorry i miss 84 armor lool. If such armor had German Tigers Maybe the Second World War ended in an otherwise.

my mistake. but how do you kill someone with 2000 attack power? can you actually do that?

in PvP

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

my mistake. but how do you kill someone with 2000 attack power? can you actually do that?

Im not even sure if he can kill a NPC..

in PvP

Evilek.5690

Condition dmg+big armor and HP regen and you kill everything, if you use undead runes you have 1050+condition dmg and 4000 arnor, in wvwvw will have 32k hp and 2000 condition dmg.

(edited by Evilek.5690)

in PvP

Rednik.3809

Condition dmg+big armor and HP regen and you kill everything, if you use undead runes you have 1050+condition dmg and 4000 arnor, in wvwvw will have 32k hp and 2000 condition dmg.

Condi dmg with mace+shield and GS? Oh my, it’s really crazy op.

25 charracters

in PvP

Posted by: Ryan.9387

Ryan.9387

What if I told you that people want warriors nerfed because they need to be nerfed?

Ranger | Elementalist

in PvP

Evilek.5690

Condi dmg with mace+shield and GS? Oh my, it’s really crazy op.

What ? Mace shield ?? Look on inventory i play S/sword or s/shield + long bow. Mace+shield with greatesword is on me power build.

(edited by Evilek.5690)

in PvP

Posted by: redslion.9675

redslion.9675

744 condi damage is pretty low.

And I don’t think you can kill anything that can survive against a necro.

You will never be able to know what an engineer is going to do next…

because he doesn’t know it himself

in PvP

Valentin.2073

744 condi damage is pretty low.

And I don’t think you can kill anything that can survive against a necro.

exactly. i can’t imagine anyone rolling that build. no offense meant to evillek.

in PvP

Posted by: Miko.5726

Miko.5726

Bla bla bla !

Mesmer and Necrotics STILL Op!

in PvP

Posted by: Enjoyluck.2618

Enjoyluck.2618

in PvP

Posted by: CutePicsHunter.7430

CutePicsHunter.7430

HoT is just a cash grab.
Almost nothing in this game will ever be fixed.
Anet fix things only if it might increase gemstore sales.

in PvP

Ashanor.5319

Default bunker guard also can’t kill anything. If you can’t kill anyone with certain build it doesn’t mean that this build isn’t overpowered.

This crying warriors. It seems to me that these guys main warriors and play only warriors. I don’t main warrior, but played warrior in like 30% (~200 of 700) tournaments. I know that they are overpowered (especially in terms of risk vs. reward) and I ask ANET to nerf them.

Warriors should be nerfed, if you don’t realise it, then you’re just bad.
So, dear warriors. Stop crying.

Really? I have about 1,100 games on my warrior and 800 games on my thief, as well as many games on a few other classes. I can get on my thief and destroy warriors the majority of the time, even though I don’t really play thief much anymore and used to be much better at it.