Ugh...

Ugh...

in PvP

Posted by: Angelweave.1856

Angelweave.1856

I just want to rant while I wait to lose my next pvp game… maybe I’ll try for 100-500 this time. There should be laws against this many consecutive losses in ranked.

Ugh...

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

have you ever considered that considering you are the constant you may the problem?

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

Ugh...

in PvP

Posted by: Archon.6480

Archon.6480

I generally win a lot during the week when there are fewer players, then on the weekend the good ole matchmaker has a larger pool and gets it’s revenge to get me back down to 50%. You must be a spvp player?

Edit: you know you are in trouble when everyone on your team has titles like, Hero of Lions Arch, Golden, and Dungeon Master… Then the first person you meet on the other team has GWAMM…

Jade Quarry – Esparie
Illustrious Exhausted Primordial Legendary Druid, and Mesmer for fun
PvE | PvP (1500)| WvW | Fractals | Dungeons

(edited by Archon.6480)

Ugh...

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

have you ever considered that considering you are the constant you may the problem?

More likely broken matchmaking. Regardless of the OP’s skill level, matchmaking should keep him in close games. Seems to be failing.

Ugh...

in PvP

Posted by: Angelweave.1856

Angelweave.1856

@ choovanski.5462…
I was rank around 500 on the leader board when I play pvp regularly, so I would say I know how to play.

@Archon.6480
Yeah generally only play ranked, and I play solo. I did queue with a team for a bit, which was fun though I like to be a loner so I went back to queueing solo.

@style.6173
Yep, pretty sure it’s matchmaking.

I understand there is only so much anet can do it’s just frustrating at times.

Still I must enjoy it, otherwise I would have stopped playing.

Ugh...

in PvP

Posted by: Tao.1234

Tao.1234

Didn’t know that leaderboards reflect skill.

:o

Suspended for telling Like it is.
Anet gave birth to Gw2 – Anet killed Gw2.
Murican law 2015.

Ugh...

in PvP

Posted by: Archon.6480

Archon.6480

Didn’t know that leaderboards reflect skill.

:o

:)The current leader board is turned off… The original MMR based leaderboard gave one a pretty good idea how they were doing.

Jade Quarry – Esparie
Illustrious Exhausted Primordial Legendary Druid, and Mesmer for fun
PvE | PvP (1500)| WvW | Fractals | Dungeons

Ugh...

in PvP

Posted by: Tao.1234

Tao.1234

Not really – in gw2 case.

What leaderboards lack in my opinion is:
- soloq or teamq
- class
- build
- kills/deaths/assists
- captures
- environment usage – treb/hammer

And by that I mean only this, that the Ranks can be farmed and do not really reflect the skill.
By having more details regarding Ranked players, such as kills/deaths/assists, can give you a glimpse if those people are actually skilled or not.

It’s not a perfect solution, but work quite fine.

:)

Suspended for telling Like it is.
Anet gave birth to Gw2 – Anet killed Gw2.
Murican law 2015.

Ugh...

in PvP

Posted by: Oxidia.8103

Oxidia.8103

I won all my ranked today. Can’t complain. Exploit the fact that there is so many bad eles today because of the daily.

Ugh...

in PvP

Posted by: ukuni.8745

ukuni.8745

I generally win a lot during the week when there are fewer players, then on the weekend the good ole matchmaker has a larger pool and gets it’s revenge to get me back down to 50%. You must be a spvp player?

Edit: you know you are in trouble when everyone on your team has titles like, Hero of Lions Arch, Golden, and Dungeon Master… Then the first person you meet on the other team has GWAMM…

i purpously put my title as a pvp title, i rocked golden becuase at the time i was golden and when i was zerker i used the be all and end all, its purely to throw people off.

Still Winning And Grinning (Swag)
Ukune – Engineer of Maguuma
Check me out on YouTube