Unlimited sPvP levels

Unlimited sPvP levels

in PvP

Posted by: Interpretor.3091

Interpretor.3091

So WvW and Mastery levels are infinite. Meaning that they never stop leveling up. Can we get it so sPvP levels do the same? It would just be cool to see how high up long term PvP players can get.

Warrior

Unlimited sPvP levels

in PvP

Posted by: Anhomedog.7968

Anhomedog.7968

If you make a GW2 efficiency account and then go to the “PvP” Section, in the upper right hand corner there will be how many levels past 80 you will be. Not entirely convenient, but it does the job

Ride the Lightning: Movement speed adjustments
no longer affect the intended travel distance.
-The Pros at ANET

Unlimited sPvP levels

in PvP

Posted by: Jourdelune.7456

Jourdelune.7456

Something like this?

I think it would be a great way to stop players to buy second or third box… so they get the incentive to invest in one account. :P

Attachments:

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

Unlimited sPvP levels

in PvP

Posted by: Boika.5367

Boika.5367

Yes, that is why I loved gw2 ranking system before April 2014. No one was rank 80, and it was interesting to see what rank someone was after a game. Nobody then did even know what the last finisher was, and it really pushed people to play more and more to find out first.

Yes it ’s a grind, but godkitten I loved it more than this crap right now.

Unlimited sPvP levels

in PvP

Posted by: Jaxom.7310

Jaxom.7310

no. i dont’ like this idea. i think all goals should have an achievable end point.