Unranked Match-Making is so GOOD!

in PvP

Posted by: Jourdelune.7456

Jourdelune.7456

I know I already said it, but for the people who didn’t see it…

In case you are looking for a skill based games (not a grindy pips trash match-making system) that will give you the most balanced matches related to your skill level….

… come join us in Unranked!

Fast queue time, even at top level. (making team on MMR only, no divisions or pips bracket means it’s easier to find people at your level)

Great sportmanship, no toxic shills, great plays all around.

More build diversities. More fun!

Everybody should play at least 300 games in unranked over the month, to work and stabilize their MMR.

Stop crying for ranked PVER grinding reward track. Come join the TRUE spvper into Unranked, Right-Now.

Love to you all,

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

in PvP

Posted by: Sooloo.1364

Sooloo.1364

Unranked games impact your MMR?

in PvP

Posted by: Ubik.8315

Ubik.8315

Unranked games are just as bad as ranked ones. It’s just that you aren’t guaranteed to get an ele on both teams.

in PvP

Sooloo.1364

Unranked games are just as bad as ranked ones. It’s just that you aren’t guaranteed to get an ele on both teams.

Don’t get an ele on both teams now.

in PvP

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

Yes, they do. If you wanted to, you could tank your MMR in unranked (go wild with a p/p cleric thief), then head to ranked and get a small win-streak.

Imo, you shouldn’t really do this to the extent I described, but it is possible.

If you are going to do this, don’t do it with something you know is going to be useless like a p/p cleric thief; instead, use builds that aren’t meta ( like a trap ranger ) or professions you are uncomfortable with. That way, you are still trying to improve yourself and/or having fun, but you are also taking advantage of your likelihood to suck to get more rewarded in the long-run.

NSPride <3

in PvP

Sooloo.1364

Yes, they do. If you wanted to, you could tank your MMR in unranked (go wild with a p/p cleric thief), then head to ranked and get a small win-streak.

Imo, you shouldn’t really do this to the extent I described, but it is possible.

If you are going to do this, don’t do it with something you know is going to be useless like a p/p cleric thief; instead, use builds that aren’t meta ( like a trap ranger ) or professions you are uncomfortable with. That way, you are still trying to improve yourself and/or having fun, but you are also taking advantage of your likelihood to suck to get more rewarded in the long-run.

I wish you didnt type that, now I fear people may actually do it.

in PvP

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

I wish you didnt type that, now I fear people may actually do it.

They won’t. Ranked and Unranked MMR are kept separate, with no impact on each other.

(not to mention, that with the current system tanking MMR would be a very dumb idea, as it might cause you to lose even more)

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

in PvP

Posted by: Crise.9401

Crise.9401

(not to mention, that with the current system tanking MMR would be a very dumb idea, as it might cause you to lose even more)

I can second and verify this… it took me quite a while to get games that weren’t either a win by a blowout or (most of the time) loss by a blowout. If I had to wager the fact that I didn’t play at all in S2 might have caused my ranked MMR to decay pretty bad (assuming they don’t reset MMR at the start of season, but I have not heard that they do).

in PvP

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

unranked games is a cluster f of carrying bads that gets 3 shotted by 2 shotting equally or worse bads

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

in PvP

Posted by: Jourdelune.7456

Jourdelune.7456

To all complainers:

You need to work your MMR (unranked got his own, ranked is a grinding joke anyway).

The difference between both MM system, is unranked let you goes out of low MMR by giving you opponent team in your MMR range.

In ranked, the problem is PIP range is not good enough to have equal skill MMR range 10 players accross the board.

My unranked experiences is way better than yours. I am team with pro leaguers versus other pro leaguers. With 2 minutes Q pop.

In unranked you don’t have the MMR hell from division entry. So, if you are serious about playing good spvp, unranked is way better MM than Ranked…

But if you can’t climb your own MMR in the ladder, please don’t blame me or
Unranked queue.

A ladder got a bottom and a top.

If you played under 20 games in unranked, you need to play more. After decay (1 month without playing it), your MMR will be really bad but you can overcome that with ease in duo/trio or premade for a night or two.

Unranked MM system can be work on. While Ranked is harder if you got MMR hell in divisions entry (or playing with pver guyz that have avg mmr as default and wreking all avg players in the procesS).

Anyway, if you love sPvP and hate the Season 3 Match-making like you did hate the Season 2 MM, then Unranked is your salvation for real competitive matches relatively to your MMR.

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/