Update on Primordial Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

A message from the PvP Team:

Hey Mists Walkers,

The issue with the achievement “Primordial Legend” will be fixed shortly when Customer Support sends everyone who has reached Legendary in PvP Season 1 an item that will complete the achievement. If the achievement is already completed then consuming the item will do nothing. However, if your achievement did not complete properly after entering Legendary, then consume the item and the achievement will complete and the title “Primordial Legend” will be available for use.

Congratulations to every one of the legends of PvP Season 1 and see you in the Mists!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: Fatallion.5389

Fatallion.5389

Will there eventually be a clarification about title being avalaible only during this season?

in PvP

Posted by: Interpretor.3091

Interpretor.3091

Has this happened yet? I still have not received my title.

Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Has this happened yet? I still have not received my title.

Obviously not, it requires a patch.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in PvP

Posted by: Aylpse.6280

Aylpse.6280

Will there eventually be a clarification about title being avalaible only during this season?

I hope not. That means the exploiters and Stronghold farmers will be the only ones with it. Come a time people forget about all this and they will brag about being the best of the best.

Inb4 “ur just salty”. No, I’ve demolished nearly every legendary I’ve come across. Only a handful actually deserve it. Then again I am pretending this is a prestigious thing and not something to be farmed out. I haven’t the time or premade to farm legendary, so I’ll be happy with diamond for now.

Taking the higher moral ground since 1993.

in PvP

Posted by: Gewd.8125

Gewd.8125

I hope not. That means the exploiters and Stronghold farmers will be the only ones with it. Come a time people forget about all this and they will brag about being the best of the best.

Inb4 “ur just salty”. No, I’ve demolished nearly every legendary I’ve come across. Only a handful actually deserve it. Then again I am pretending this is a prestigious thing and not something to be farmed out. I haven’t the time or premade to farm legendary, so I’ll be happy with diamond for now.

Skill is more than just 1v1 ability, it also includes knowing when and where to rotate even when you are in the middle of a battle and trying to make up for your team’s shortcomings whether it be picking the right class or helping them when they should’ve been able to 1v1. This is a concept that many people stuck in diamond don’t know or refuse to believe.

If you have demolished every legendary you’ve seen, you’ve never had ESL players in your games. I frequently come up against the full PZ team and individuals like Noscoc in my matches.

From what I’ve seen stronghold farmers and smurfers weren’t that common. I"ve seen some but not that many. It is difficult to find 5 decent people who want to commit the time to farming stronghold as a team, and most people don’t have an extra hot account and someone that doesn’t belong on amber to play on it.

in PvP

Posted by: Khenzy.9348

Khenzy.9348

Hey you salty boi, I reached legend by soloqing 90% of the time, with a warrior. Shoosh with your mindless generalizations.

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Hey you salty boi, I reached legend by soloqing 90% of the time, with a warrior. Shoosh with your mindless generalizations.

Sure, there were some people who made it to legendary legitimately, but there are a lot who got there through cheese.

Personally, I think the primordial legend title should mean more and should only be for people who FINISH a season at legend x2 or greater.

in PvP

Posted by: Burn.5401

Burn.5401

“The title should cater to my needs!”

Get a grip and stay on topic.

in PvP

Posted by: Bimbosito.7546

Bimbosito.7546

Has this happened yet? I still haven’t gotten anything, i got legend like a month and a half ago, still nothing

Proud member of [KING]
The Dread Phantom 80 Mesmer
Sorrow’s Furnace

in PvP

Posted by: Caine.8204

Caine.8204

Can we get some clarification? Is it for crossing 2x legendary thresholds or just for hitting legendary? and when are we getting it?

in PvP

Posted by: Radu.1693

Radu.1693

Has this happened yet? I still haven’t gotten anything, i got legend like a month and a half ago, still nothing

Doesn’t seem like it. I ended the season as Legend x3 and haven’t gotten anything.

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

“The title should cater to my needs!”

Get a grip and stay on topic.

I know I know. So many people will be sad next season when they can’t rely on a broken bunker mesmer and condi rev to get to legendary. Better reward them now!

in PvP

Posted by: Snorcha.7586

Snorcha.7586

Shameful display of programming and game support this season. From saying “ok” to exploiters to atrocious balance. If I was an Anet employee of any rank, I’d be wanting to put this behind me as quick as possible.

in PvP

Posted by: JayAction.9056

JayAction.9056

When is this supposed to happen?

in PvP

Posted by: Xar.1387

Xar.1387

Okey! Its good to know.
I’m waiting for this item then

http://Aiwe.eu
RolePlay/PvP/Raid

in PvP

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

Congratulations to every one of the legends of PvP Season 1

Everyone? what even the exploiters? no

in PvP

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

Congratulations to every one of the legends of PvP Season 1

Everyone? what even the exploiters? no

Truth be it couldnt be an exploit when Anet designed the system that way, allowing for such behavior to be done, because #!&@ it, we’ll do it live!. Had they done it right in the slightest they wouldn’t have a title for this test season, but noooo, moneys talk.

Some players will always chose the easier path, much like poledancing the Mossman.

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

in PvP

Malediktus.9250

Looks like the patch broke Primordial Legend title. My achievement reset and I lost the 6 AP that come with it.

in PvP

Posted by: Khenzy.9348

Khenzy.9348

Hey Mists Walkers,

The issue with the achievement “Primordial Legend” will be fixed shortly when Customer Support sends everyone who has reached Legendary in PvP Season 1 an item that will complete the achievement. If the achievement is already completed then consuming the item will do nothing. However, if your achievement did not complete properly after entering Legendary, then consume the item and the achievement will complete and the title “Primordial Legend” will be available for use.

Congratulations to every one of the legends of PvP Season 1 and see you in the Mists!

I didn’t recieve my item yet. Is this still in process?

in PvP

Posted by: ImdA.4701

ImdA.4701

Still not received my title, but in parallel league badges werent resetted. So I guess it is still in process.

in PvP

Posted by: arkaxify.3258

arkaxify.3258

When do we get the title? Thanks.

Primordial, Exalted, Illustrious and Indomitable legend.

in PvP

Posted by: Burn.5401

Burn.5401

Already been a week and no mail yet.

EDIT: Just got it.

(edited by Burn.5401)

in PvP

Posted by: arkaxify.3258

arkaxify.3258

Got my item thanks

Primordial, Exalted, Illustrious and Indomitable legend.

in PvP

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update:

The item in question has been distributed to the impacted players, and all should now be well with the Primordial Legend achievement.

If you have individual questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Customer Support.

Thanks for your patience!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: Asuaka.1528

Asuaka.1528

Update:

The item in question has been distributed to the impacted players, and all should now be well with the Primordial Legend achievement.

If you have individual questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Customer Support.

I did not receive the item. When I reached legend I got the achievement + title but the January 26th patch removed the achievement (and the 6AP it awarded). I still have the title unlocked, but the achievement and AP are missing. Did you already send out the item to everyone or are you still in the process of sending them?

List of unavailable armor and weapon skins:
[Collection] Wardrobe/Skin Bugs & Anomalies

in PvP

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update:

I did not receive the item. When I reached legend I got the achievement + title but the January 26th patch removed the achievement (and the 6AP it awarded). I still have the title unlocked, but the achievement and AP are missing. Did you already send out the item to everyone or are you still in the process of sending them?

I was informed that all impacted players received the item. Please contact CS so that they can help you.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

in PvP

Malediktus.9250

Yes, I did not get the item. Same issue as Asuaka.

in PvP

Posted by: Jiyu.8310

Jiyu.8310

Got the item, used it and nothing happened (item gone, no title, no achievement).

Failure at implementation?

Kranox – More Guns Than Roses [GnR]

(edited by Jiyu.8310)

in PvP

Posted by: Safari.3021

Safari.3021

Same here, got legendary with 50 minutes of the season left, got the tickets, title and nameplate badge, but the achievement is missing in pvp conqueror.

in PvP

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

I just got the mail, opened, nothing.

Apparently you need to open it ON THE EXACT SAME CHARACTER THAT U REACHED the 6th division with.

I suggest you rewrite the code more smartly if you dont want to deal with complains 1by1.

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

in PvP

Posted by: Power.2957

Power.2957

Got the item; Afraid to use it because of the reports in this thread…

“Power is like the illuminati of Guild Wars.” -Loshon

in PvP

Posted by: lilmrmoonshine.1267

lilmrmoonshine.1267

Update:

I was informed that all impacted players received the item. Please contact CS so that they can help you.

I’ve got exactly 100% the same problem like Asuaka (I never received the fix-item).
Is this still being worked on or is the CS the only step from now on?

Don’t want to flood CS, you know.

in PvP

Posted by: the sober ninja.6539

the sober ninja.6539

I got the item, used it, and now have title and achievement completed. All is right in the world.

in PvP

Posted by: Radu.1693

Radu.1693

Got the item and it seemed to have worked for me.

in PvP

Malediktus.9250

I got the item, used it, and now have title and achievement completed. All is right in the world.

That is good to hear. I just sent in a ticket to request this item and hope it works for me, too.

in PvP

Posted by: Rolden.9208

Rolden.9208

Same problem here. I did not receive the item too. And i still have the title without achievement and AP. Sent a ticket.

in PvP

Malediktus.9250

Same problem here. I did not receive the item too. And i still have the title without achievement and AP. Sent a ticket.

The support only told me that they are aware of the issue and working on a fix. Looks like they wont send me that item to fix it faster

in PvP

Posted by: PadreNike.1803

PadreNike.1803

It seems there’s a new issue indeed, some of us who got the title/achievement after it was “fixed” close to the end of the season had the achievement & AP reversed while the title remains available, support seems to be aware of it, not sure about an upcoming fix though.

The issue: http://i.imgur.com/uKS8cO3.png
Response from support: http://i.imgur.com/ssEfbG7.png

Bhagawan
My YouTube
My Army

in PvP

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Just found out today another batch of items are being sent out (starting about… now!) by CS. As a few of you noted, there actually were two situations:

1. Someone earned the achievement and never got credit
  2. Someone got the achievement and credit, but then appeared to have lost it

We’ll get these taken care of and I’ll update if there are any other quirks to this, but it seems it’s all going to be take care of with this second distribution.

(For those curious, the item will not given unearned or double rewards, it will just reset so that the account is precisely where it needs to be, and that hard-earned achievement is recognized and awarded.)

Thanks for understanding and, again, for your patience!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

in PvP

Previous

Gaile Gray

Distribution should be complete now, but again, any individual concerns will be reviewed by CS, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch with them.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: Asuaka.1528

Asuaka.1528

Distribution should be complete now, but again, any individual concerns will be reviewed by CS, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch with them.

Just got the item, thanks!

List of unavailable armor and weapon skins:
[Collection] Wardrobe/Skin Bugs & Anomalies

in PvP

Posted by: alicatrawz.9567

alicatrawz.9567

i was on holiday, can i have one too?

Thats how it works right?…

gravity is my arch-nemesis.

in PvP

Posted by: Safari.3021

Safari.3021

Mines fixed, tyvm all in CS

in PvP

Malediktus.9250

Got mine, item worked as intended