Very good system 10/10

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Posted by: Norrath.5910

Norrath.5910

To be clear, I don’t blame them for doing this. This is 100% ANet. Hopefully these players are helping this get fixed faster, but this is a joke and something needs to be done ASAP

Attachments:

Ranger/Warrior/Rev Main
Valor Guard [VGU]
Ehmry Bay

(edited by Norrath.5910)

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Posted by: Nath Forge Tempete.1645

Nath Forge Tempete.1645

aaaaw I miss Kaypud stream so much !!!

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Posted by: XGhoul.7426

XGhoul.7426

I feel worser for zoose on OPs screenshot since some of them are his teammates :\ . I doubt he cares anyway.

#Gatekeeper
#pipsquad
#savethepips
#emeraldstillgive20minqueuessokittenitifimjavaonaltkappa

Trolling aside, people are literally farming for the pvp precursor or llamas (i doubt it), it still takes 60 days to even get the parts for the legendary backpiece, but do what you have to so that you rank up that legendary grind…. I guess?

small edit:
pips<e-pin apparently
math is hard

(edited by XGhoul.7426)

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Problem was other team had guardians

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Posted by: darres.8203

darres.8203

it’s ok, zoose can just fill in when one of those guys go to sleep
I’m sure they have jobs and schools to worry about

oh wait…

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Posted by: Soa Cirri.6012

Soa Cirri.6012

However will they farm low div pugs when elementalist greg gets out of emerald??!?!
#savelegreg

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

Lol elementalist greg

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Posted by: Nath Forge Tempete.1645

Nath Forge Tempete.1645

emerald player for shorter Q =D

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Now that they got tired and went to sleep the matchmaking doesn’t give me games. It’s either:

A) Play the same premades all night.
B) Wait around in the Mists for an indefinite amount of time.

Honestly, if you could que outside of the Mists I wouldn’t even mind, but no I’m stuck here doing nothing. I have no problems with long ques to get a “decent” match. However, being stuck doing nothing is frustrating. People have been asking to que outside the Mists for months now and yet Anet still refuses.

Attachments:

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Posted by: trytonianYeti.4389

trytonianYeti.4389

What they do is similar to school bullying.

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Posted by: darres.8203

darres.8203

yep

and anet rewards this kind of behavior
and solo players are punished

this is my last one
i am done

Attachments:

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Posted by: Morwath.9817

Morwath.9817

I see Chaithh has joined farm train ;-)

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Posted by: Ashron Valhalla.8369

Ashron Valhalla.8369

4 Diamond 1 Emerald = new meta

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Posted by: JoshuaRAWR.4653

JoshuaRAWR.4653

They don’t care about the games balance, they care about how much they can abuse unintended mechanics to leech the best rewards before it’s changed.

Real pvpers play a class regardless of how well it’s performing, these ESL kittennuts flock back and forth to broken and braindead builds & classes if it’s over-performing in the current meta.

Warrior 80 | Guardian 80 | Ranger 80 | Engineer 80 |
Thief 80 | Elementalist 80 | Mesmer 80 | Necromancer 80 | Revenant TBA

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Posted by: Kode.1423

Kode.1423

It seems this push to make this game an esport is dividing the casual losers from the elite try-hards.

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Posted by: Fortus.6175

Fortus.6175

So yeah, Sapphire here, just came out of a game with Phantaram’s (or whatever his name is) team, 5 pugs, 1 of them was ruby, rest sapphire like me, vs a 5 man premade, 1 diamond, 1 emerald and rest 2 ruby and a sapphire…..

fun times.

Tried to take a screenshot but for some reason they are not saving. Does anyone know where they go? I press PrtSc and nothing happened, I went to Documents, nothing in pictures or a file named Guild Wars 2. Dunno whats going on!

[GoM] Gate of Madness Server Elementalist|Guardian
Legendary SoloQ

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Morwath.9817

So yeah, Sapphire here, just came out of a game with Phantaram’s (or whatever his name is) team, 5 pugs, 1 of them was ruby, rest sapphire like me, vs a 5 man premade, 1 diamond, 1 emerald and rest 2 ruby and a sapphire…..

fun times.

Tried to take a screenshot but for some reason they are not saving. Does anyone know where they go? I press PrtSc and nothing happened, I went to Documents, nothing in pictures or a file named Guild Wars 2. Dunno whats going on!

C:\Users\yourusername\Documents\Guild Wars 2\Screens

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Posted by: Fortus.6175

Fortus.6175

fun times.

C:\Users\yourusername\Documents\Guild Wars 2\Screens

yah, nothing there, but thanks anyways!

Perhaps im taking the screenshots wrong? Do I have to press PrtSc and something else ?

edit: nvm, went to keybinds, found out I had it set to f6 for some reason..

oh well, its ok, im sure if I queue again i will get the same group so here we go!

[GoM] Gate of Madness Server Elementalist|Guardian
Legendary SoloQ

(edited by Fortus.6175)

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Posted by: twhite.9310

twhite.9310

You do realize they waited an hour in Q. Not for all those matches, but I was watching the stream last night and they had an hour Q. Should they wait forever? Or should they atleast get one match in when there is no one near their division or should they continue to wait until more diamond people log on in like 3-4 hours? I don’t think it’s fair to pair them against pugs or casual teams, but you can’t help that the community isn’t nearly as big as ANet wants it to be. Here’s how I see it:

-They wait an hour in Q and get a match and most likely have to wait a pretty long time in Q again after that match

-You wait 2 minutes in Q, get destroyed by them and then get another Q after the match in about 2-3 minutes. Can’t really complain when you are getting 2-3 more matches than they are.

“Backpack called me bad” – Slaughter Melon

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

Pro team or not those guys lost all credit for me. I hope they win those money and Anet give them case full of fake dollars with Colins face with troll smile. Its only thing what behavior like this deserve.

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

They don’t care about the games balance, they care about how much they can abuse unintended mechanics to leech the best rewards before it’s changed.

Real pvpers play a class regardless of how well it’s performing, these ESL kittennuts flock back and forth to broken and braindead builds & classes if it’s over-performing in the current meta.

Given diamonds don’t get queue pops at all (see Sunfish’s post above) what are they meant to do seeing as how the legendary requires playing 3 games every day for the whole season? There’s no abuse, its the way the matchmaking and leagues are interacting.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Posted by: Mikuchan.7261

Mikuchan.7261

You do realize they waited an hour in Q. Not for all those matches, but I was watching the stream last night and they had an hour Q. Should they wait forever? Or should they atleast get one match in when there is no one near their division or should they continue to wait until more diamond people log on in like 3-4 hours? I don’t think it’s fair to pair them against pugs or casual teams, but you can’t help that the community isn’t nearly as big as ANet wants it to be. Here’s how I see it:

-They wait an hour in Q and get a match and most likely have to wait a pretty long time in Q again after that match

-You wait 2 minutes in Q, get destroyed by them and then get another Q after the match in about 2-3 minutes. Can’t really complain when you are getting 2-3 more matches than they are.

“They” are wairing hours because they’ve made several guild teams only to farm wins when that bug was there and now they’ve started recruiting amber and emerald players to farm more wins, or even using alts of those ranks.
There are 2 teams on EU that have 5-8 or so spots on the top 25 guild team leaderboard because of that.
I don’t feel sorry for them.
I do think the system is too easy to exploit.
I do think they are exploiting the system.
I do think it takes too long time to reach a rank that you’re supposed to have based on your skill.
And I do think that consecutive wins should award bonus pips and pips should be harder to lose and that along with heavier weighting on the higher ranks when calculating the team MMR/division would solve most of the issues.

Basically they went on a journey to the the park with a bunch of guys where they were supposed to walk. They however took a car instead just to get there first and now they’re complaining that people aren’t there yet to play with them.

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

“They” are wairing hours because they’ve made several guild teams only to farm wins when that bug was there and now they’ve started recruiting amber and emerald players to farm more wins, or even using alts of those ranks.

Why can;t they simply be trying to get queue pops? They are that good they don’t need to farm wins.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Morwath.9817

Why can;t they simply be trying to get queue pops? They are that good they don’t need to farm wins.

I’m wondering actualy, if farmboys can do something except pugstomping as premade – are they good players, or voice communication and rotations make them look like good players?

I guess, we won’t know, since they picked easy way of pugstomping.

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Posted by: Nova Stiker.8396

Nova Stiker.8396

There are a lot of people to blame.

The question is who will take it? The abusers or the creators?

Stronghold is still gone, PvP is a unfun balance mess, it is better to abuse the system and bugs galore. I hope ArenaNet does the right thing and take all the blame.

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Morwath.9817

There are a lot of people to blame.

The question is who will take it? The abusers or the creators?

Stronghold is still gone, PvP is a unfun balance mess, it is better to abuse the system and bugs galore. I hope ArenaNet does the right thing and take all the blame.

I hope both sides will take blame.
- Head dude responsible for shaping PvP should be replaced, clearly too many fail decisions made in such short period of time…
- Also abusers/exploiters should be punished, it doesn’t have to be permanent account suspension but it has to happen. Otherwise people will feel free to abuse anything, while screwing the rest of community.

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Posted by: trytonianYeti.4389

trytonianYeti.4389

yep

and anet rewards this kind of behavior
and solo players are punished

this is my last one
i am done

I get teamed with him soloQing. He was good on his thief and Mesmer.

Everyday, we lose veteran pvpers. They are replaced by noobs so if you solo q, there will be a shortage of experienced players ending up in your team.

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Norrath.5910

Their queues are long becuase their mmr is high. Their mmr is higher not becuase they are better players (maybe they are better, but that is not the point), but becuase they queue as a premade with comms to give themselves an unfair advantage to boost their mmr artificially high, forcing them to play with emerald mmr to even get queues. If they were to play normal from the start, that is, not as a premade, plenty of people would be at their mmr. Matchmaking needs to only be solos and maybe duos if duos if they are matched vs other duos, that would fix this 100%. The majority of people are these kinds of players anyways, and there are custom arenas for scrims for teams. People looking to play with friends can queue unranked, where there is nothing to gain so there is no reason to care about people exploiting the current system for pips. You are right that there aren’t enough people to make 5 man teams and queue blindly, but just because there aren’t doesn’t mean you dump the ones that do vs solos and duos for an unfair advantage.

TL;DR Solo and duos queues only. Add team queues for people who want to wait to play competitively with friends. Pro teams can get plenty of practice from scrims, they only have crazy long queues right now because they have exploited themselves so high playing as premade vs mostly solos.

Ranger/Warrior/Rev Main
Valor Guard [VGU]
Ehmry Bay

(edited by Norrath.5910)

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Posted by: Ufel.9504

Ufel.9504

Same thing has happened to me repeatedly today. I wouldn’t be too concerned if I didn’t lose pips every time my team of solo ques got stomped, which today was constantly.

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

fun times.

Pictures cap out with 999 so get a program like Bandicam but use its screenshot feature. I don’t know if it’s true but other players might be able to hear a camera clicking sound if you screenshot around you with the in-game camera so Bandicam in addition to not having a picture limit in its folder also takes pictures discreetly.

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Norrath.5910

Becuase they queue as a premade with comms to give themselves an unfair advantage to boost their mmr artificially high snip … If they were to play normal from the start, that is, not as a premade, plenty of people would be at their mmr.

Grouping with others, getting on teamspeak, these are all unfair? Abnormal? What in the world. Would you listen to yourself? You sound like somebody indignantly complaining that your 4th grade classmates always beat you in a game of Tag, while pizza toppings and donut filling is dripping down your face.

Darn exploiters.

As I said, I do not blame you for doing it, but you can’t believe that it is fair to be matched vs solos as a premade? That is the only gripe I have. I want a fair chance to compete with the best players in the game like yourself, is that too much to ask?

I don’t think Chaith’s second half of the post was necessary, but I think what he is trying to say is that it’s not their fault for making the best of a system that was implemented, or queing as a team in a que that pools both solo and team quers.

I think I was pretty clear in my first post that I don’t blame them at all for it, if something is there to be taken advantage of, someone has to do it. I blame ANet for letting something dumb and unfair go through. Playing as a premade is not an exploit. They have long queues becuase the system in place is trying to force them to not have games becuase they are the only few at that mmr, and is trying to let other people catch up. The exploit is playing with an emerald who is either a baddie who they picked up, or someone’s alt account, so they then get matched vs solos and smash them. The solos lose mmr and the premade gains mmr, making the gap even larger and making them even more forced to get a low mmr account to queue with them. If they were forced to play solo or duo from the start they would have been put into the mix with the rest of us and everyone would have had a chance to climb fairly, and for every 5 wins there would be 5 losses. Skill (or whatever this meta calls skill) would still put the best at the top, and there would be no absurdly long queues for everyone, it would be semi long for everyone at the top.

He can say whatever he wants about me personally, but that is exactly what is happening.

Ranger/Warrior/Rev Main
Valor Guard [VGU]
Ehmry Bay

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Morwath.9817

I didn’t blame these players at first, now I do. Disgusting. They never play alone, always as premade exploting mmr. Good thing blade and soul has a beta this weekend so I don’t have to play vs this garbage

Emerald “Pip Eater” – lol.

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

I didn’t blame these players at first, now I do. Disgusting. They never play alone, always as premade exploting mmr. Good thing blade and soul has a beta this weekend so I don’t have to play vs this garbage

Emerald “Pip Eater” – lol.

So brazen.. Does ANET have the guts to do anything about it, huh ANET?

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Posted by: venusiano.8246

venusiano.8246

I didn’t blame these players at first, now I do.

Well, they didn’t invent the system. They may not be fair playing, but they also are not doing anything illegal AFAIK. Anet has to remove/change the MMR system. That’s all.

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Posted by: bud.9246

bud.9246

Tell me again what is the point of this? Instead of say.. queing against each other for an actual real match?

Are they playing a different kind of game then the rest of us?

Can we say they care about the game most of us want to play?

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Posted by: bud.9246

bud.9246

oh, there’s a post here
let me combine mine then

I really shoudln’t lose a pip for this bullkitten

if only they’d get rid of team q

had to add..

I imagine at this point they are working on the team vs. soloQ thing. In the meantime play could be improved immediately if these teams would stop being dingleberries and soloQ themselves.

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Posted by: Silentsins.3726

Silentsins.3726

Basically they went on a journey to the the park with a bunch of guys where they were supposed to walk. They however took a car instead just to get there first and now they’re complaining that people aren’t there yet to play with them.

God, how unbelievably broken they system must be if “playing with your buddies” is an unpardonable offense.

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Posted by: Dei Gracia.6859

Dei Gracia.6859

This was literally my first ranked game this season. Sadly the pace these guys set hasn’t really ever stopped. The MM system is really screwed in my opinion.

Attachments:

Very good system 10/10

in PvP

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

This was literally my first ranked game this season. Sadly the pace these guys set hasn’t really ever stopped. The MM system is really screwed in my opinion.

Lucky you! Even though you lost people would typically pay to play against people of that caliber in any other sport or game. Hope you recorded it, any of us could learn so much from those guys.

"
oh, there’s a post here
let me combine mine then
I really shoudln’t lose a pip for this bullkitten
if only they’d get rid of team q"

You did awesome getting a top stat against a team like that and even going as high as you did.

(edited by Agemnon.4608)