[Vid] Plagueland saves the day [Full match}

in PvP

Posted by: Holl.3109

Holl.3109

Watch how strong plaguelands is at 1:05, 2:40, 4:02, 5:25 and 10:49 :^)?

Condi reaper is pretty good and not completely broken in PvP, unlike WvW. After the latest patch I made a curses build with plaguelands, corrosive poison cloud and consume conditions for lots of condi’s and a very good healing skill. The life force regeneration on this build is pretty weak tho, so I can recommend taking the mark trait. Overall this build does VERY well in PvP and is even better when combined with an ele which I didn’t have in this match.

BUILD used in the video: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQNBLhZakjGqtx+aw5G4vxixgF9zCADAqgQUYWFvDDiHRA-TpRAQBc8QAAgTAgg2fgDPAANWGAdHBAA

tl;dr – plaguelands is pretty beast with this low CD.

-Hollts

All 80’s – PvP/WvW
My YouTube channel
Reapers gonna reap ¯\(°_°)/¯

in PvP

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

It helps when you’re Red team, because then the capture ring helps to hide Plaguelands :p

EDIT: This thread was really a much better fit for the Necro forum, rather than PvP forum.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

(edited by Drarnor Kunoram.5180)

in PvP

Posted by: Tiale.2430

Tiale.2430

Nice gameplay dude!

Subdrop
SA Guardian

in PvP

Posted by: Faux Play.6104

Faux Play.6104

May not have had an ele, but you had a Ventari rev that was a pretty good baby sitter. Regardless good to see a necro that isn’t whining about being helpless in sPvP.

in PvP

Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908

pls keep on doing video of pvp and put them here. its a pvp QQ section and i am tired with it. so ppl making movie of pvp are more than welcome.

nice going on and especially the ventari rev (yeeeee)

in PvP

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

youre using death perception on a condi build? I’m sure this is a mistake.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in PvP

Posted by: Vitali.5039

Vitali.5039

He use weakness from Weakening Shrod as cover condition, in shroud he easily achieve 100% crit chance and he can also gain some bleed from Barbed Precision.
It’s an interesting build!

in PvP

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

Oy Hollts!

Very well played and nice video as always :P I’ve been experimenting with a really similar build as well (CPC, Plaguelands with low cooldowns) and it’s crazyyyyy. Plaguelands + CPC + RS#5 on a point is a perfect way to ruin someone’s day haha. Always nice to see a good Necro in PvP

Necro powa’!

(…I don’t like the change in WvW tho)

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

(edited by MethaneGas.8357)

in PvP

Posted by: Holl.3109

Holl.3109

Oy Hollts!

Very well played and nice video as always :P I’ve been experimenting with a really similar build as well (CPC, Plaguelands with low cooldowns) and it’s crazyyyyy. Plaguelands + CPC + RS#5 on a point is a perfect way to ruin someone’s day haha. Always nice to see a good Necro in PvP

Necro powa’!

(…I don’t like the change in WvW tho)

Oy Marin!!! Wow it has been wayyy too long, how are you my man? x)
Yea indeed, Plaguelands is amazing for PvP together with a 20 sec cooldown heal and CPC. Are you gonna make any new reaper videos?

well see you around o/

Nopeeeee, just think about this: Death perception affects ALL of your reaper shroud skills and gives you extra 50% chance to do +50% dmg (with crits). While Dhuumfire only affects your AA, which you barely use on condi reaper. The chances of also being able to hit anyone a lot with AA are very low. So I just prefer DP since it’s more reliable and also applies more bleed/weakness.

May not have had an ele, but you had a Ventari rev that was a pretty good baby sitter. Regardless good to see a necro that isn’t whining about being helpless in sPvP.

Indeed, although he was a bit toxic, his ventari skills really helped! 429 regen ticks ayy
Reaper is in a pretty good spot right about now and people should just play more instead of whining :p

All 80’s – PvP/WvW
My YouTube channel
Reapers gonna reap ¯\(°_°)/¯

in PvP

Posted by: Nova.3817

Nova.3817

id like if they changed plague lands to a well rather then a corrupt as its function is more like a well now then a corruption would be nice

in PvP

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

the extra damage from death perception on a condi build is minimal. if it were me I would go with foot in the grave instead, but hey what works, works.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in PvP

Posted by: Trevor Boyer.6524

Trevor Boyer.6524

id like if they changed plague lands to a well rather then a corrupt as its function is more like a well now then a corruption would be nice

God no, that would ruin plagueland’s viability.
You want it to be a corruption so that it works with “master of corruption” in curses.

I use the name Barbie on all of my characters.

in PvP

Posted by: usnedward.9023

usnedward.9023

Best part of that video was watching the Guard whine every time he died…lol. Don’t go to point alone against 3 and he may be alive

Good video…. gives me hope for my Reaper if I ever decide to join PvP again

Granted Death – Necro
Consumed Hate – Thief
Unlucky Scrub – Ranger

in PvP

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

Oy Marin!!! Wow it has been wayyy too long, how are you my man? x)
Yea indeed, Plaguelands is amazing for PvP together with a 20 sec cooldown heal and CPC. Are you gonna make any new reaper videos?

well see you around o/

Haha doin’ good doin’ good. It has been too long *uses cane to walk * *coughs * ooh.. how the times have changed… jk jk. I miiiiiiiiiiighhhht start with new vids, not sure yet. I’ve been playing around with some new builds (terrormancer seems promising) so we shall see. Making a base necro sPvP video could be fun :P
Anyway…

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

in PvP

Posted by: lethotix.2973

lethotix.2973

Plagueland is terrible. The enemy team was just clueless. Must have been a low Mmr match. With a teensy bit if map awareness its easily avoided. If it was placed on a enemy and radiated out from him, THEN it would be useful.

in PvP

Posted by: Amityel.5324

Amityel.5324

Plagueland is terrible. The enemy team was just clueless. Must have been a low Mmr match. With a teensy bit if map awareness its easily avoided. If it was placed on a enemy and radiated out from him, THEN it would be useful.

it would be op af