in PvP

Posted by: Rednaxela.6018

Rednaxela.6018

Best comeback EU. Game is balanced. -> confirmed

[Video] The Comeback is REAL!

in PvP

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

How can you see any animations with those character models? Its all way too bright, I only see two bright auras fighting each other ^^

in PvP

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

Wow switching classes to save lord faster. reported for hacking.

Bad Elementalist

in PvP

Posted by: Shala.8352

Shala.8352

ahahahah something my pc could never handle XD
Aniway man you keep your camera too close to your character, how can you see opponent animations with that camera?
And talking about game balance, yes your revenant was useless XD XD, only good thing you have done the entire game was switching to thief last minute XD XD

in PvP

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

ahahahah something my pc could never handle XD
Aniway man you keep your camera too close to your character, how can you see opponent animations with that camera?
And talking about game balance, yes your revenant was useless XD XD, only good thing you have done the entire game was switching to thief last minute XD XD

Hard to deny that.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

in PvP

Posted by: Spicy.2481

Spicy.2481

You got carried so hard both by your teammates and the opponents stupidity. Also that class swap trick at the end, I hope some anet employee sees this and bans you since that is literally exploiting.

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Comeback, Haxback, whatever you want to call it

XD

in PvP

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

I should have watched to the end, I see.

I like to switch in first 5 minutes of the game, when I see that my teammates are absolutely NOT behaving like I predicted they would.
(Thieves that only teamfight, necros that 1v1 etc.)
Its just such a HUGE disadvantage, if your team doesnt have a roamer or doesnt have that one teamfighter that will win the fight.

So swapping per se shouldnt be disabled imo. Not until there is a real soloqueue. Im all for character swapping being disabled in 5 random players vs 5 random players.
But as long as there’s teams in the mix… nope. Character swapping balances a bit of that huge advantage teams have in ranked arena.

But… swapping character to get to lord faster… thats just… Idk… it reeks.

Maybe anet could add a debuff on character swap, that keeps you from entering the lord area. Same for stronghold.

Because… for me, on my computer… I can swap characters in < 30 seconds.