[Video] Ventari/Glint Support Unranked

in PvP

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

https://youtu.be/V_lU41XpLsg
Build is in the description.

I appreciate tips on how to improve myself that go beyond “Play Druid”.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

in PvP

Posted by: Velimere.7685

Velimere.7685

Have you tried playing Druid?

Anyone who says Zerk is the average Joe build is an average Joe.

in PvP

Varezenem.2813

Yes. It’s easy and boring as f. I’d rather have power rangers back.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

in PvP

Posted by: Velimere.7685

Velimere.7685

No offense, but I find it hard to believe that you find the meta Druid build to be easy given your display of mechanical skill in the video you posted. It looks like you need a lot of practice even with something so simple as just moving around in a team fight.

I actually sat there and watched the whole thing after I posted my initial reply.

Anyone who says Zerk is the average Joe build is an average Joe.

in PvP

Varezenem.2813

No offense, but I find it hard to believe that you find the meta Druid build to be easy given your display of mechanical skill in the video you posted. It looks like you need a lot of practice even with something so simple as just moving around in a team fight.

I actually sat there and watched the whole thing after I posted my initial reply.

A lot less to keep track of allowing me to put more attention into others. And it’s easy compared to what I’m used to.
I’m aware that I have to improve mechanically and I’d rather hear on the specific parts that I have to improve than some general statement. But it’s also a fact that you don’t have to be the most skilled person to judge ease of use.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

(edited by Varezenem.2813)

in PvP

Posted by: Lalainnia.3598

Lalainnia.3598

This was fun to watch thanks for sharing. Support rev obviously has amazing healing as you displayed, my only issue with it is it’s damage is pretty abysmal even when given the chance to put in pain which is really awful for situations where you end up in a 1v1, as any other support based build i think they would have at least enough possible damage to make an enemy have to back off something support Druids and Dhs are pretty decent at.

Otherwise thanks for sharing hardly get to see ventari game play on the forums best of luck with it.

in PvP

Posted by: Lexander.4579

Lexander.4579

nice try but too bad there is no point to play anything other on rev than shiro since all mechanics you need to have is toggling quickness on and off and spamming 111

Alex Shadowdagger – Thief – Blacktide

in PvP

Posted by: Mr Godlike.6098

Mr Godlike.6098

This might work in small team fights but in larger ones…if I have seen right nobody focused you that’s why you could do your job. Normaly 3 man burst would kill this build. You were lucky that there wasn’t any condi pressure out there.

EDIT: and yea you didn’t take shiro so you fired one of best mobility skills in game. Mobility is more important than few boons.

Was depressed ele…now depressed druid
Kawaleria (KW)

(edited by Mr Godlike.6098)

in PvP

Varezenem.2813

This might work in small team fights but in larger ones…if I have seen right nobody focused you that’s why you could do your job. Normaly 3 man burst would kill this build. You were lucky that there wasn’t any condi pressure out there.

EDIT: and yea you didn’t take shiro so you fired one of best mobility skills in game. Mobility is more important than few boons.

How does what you wrote not apply to Auramancers? Except for the condi part which is usually tolerable if there are two or less condi users. In terms of handling incoming burst this build is actually better than auramancers and possibly druid. Sustained pressure is its actual weakness.

In my own experience I do indeed perform better in 2v2 and that’s for 2 reasons:

1. I can read 2v2s better than 3v3+ (still have to practice 3v3+)
  2. Pressure in 2v2s is low enough that I can play more aggressively.

This build like Auramancers needs their teammates to peel for them in larger fights, which is why I’m only using it in unranked outside of my premade.

Shiro mobility is indeed useful and is used on the bunker/decap variant. Glint goes beyond “a few boons”. Regen is a considerable part of this builds healing output and Infuse Light is more reliable than Enchanted Daggers as a heal. Also higher protection upkeep and a launch over a stun.

I’m also pretty sure that the title was “Ventari/Glint” not “Ventari/Shiro”.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

in PvP

Posted by: Mr Godlike.6098

Mr Godlike.6098

Chillout sir

I didn’t bash your build and you asked for some tips. I didn’t said a word about ele:P

Was depressed ele…now depressed druid
Kawaleria (KW)

in PvP

Varezenem.2813

Chillout sir

I didn’t bash your build and you asked for some tips. I didn’t said a word about ele:P

I’m aware nor am I stressed. What I wanted was a clarification on your statetment.
And also in which points your perception diverges from mine.
After all testing different ideas and play styles does help on improving.
I was possibly annoyed by the Shiro part though since I expected the title to cover for that.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

in PvP

Posted by: Daniel Handler.4816

Daniel Handler.4816

How does what you wrote not apply to Auramancers? Except for the condi part which is usually tolerable if there are two or less condi users. In terms of handling incoming burst this build is actually better than auramancers and possibly druid. Sustained pressure is its actual weakness.

In my own experience I do indeed perform better in 2v2 and that’s for 2 reasons:

1. I can read 2v2s better than 3v3+ (still have to practice 3v3+)
  2. Pressure in 2v2s is low enough that I can play more aggressively.

This build like Auramancers needs their teammates to peel for them in larger fights, which is why I’m only using it in unranked outside of my premade.

Shiro mobility is indeed useful and is used on the bunker/decap variant. Glint goes beyond “a few boons”. Regen is a considerable part of this builds healing output and Infuse Light is more reliable than Enchanted Daggers as a heal. Also higher protection upkeep and a launch over a stun.

I’m also pretty sure that the title was “Ventari/Glint” not “Ventari/Shiro”.

The answer to that question is that auramancers move more. Their auras come from 600 radius so they are harder to focus.

If you want to even compare to them you have to be able to move your body and the tablet. And keep perma regen on all allies.

“Kentigem”-chief. Born cycle of Dusk. Wyld Hunt:
Learn as much mending and medical info as possible so that it can be added to the Dream.
Become the first Chief of Mending and guide the newly awaken as well as those who want to learn.