WHAT THE HECK ANET

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

bumping to remove the page bug.

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Nova Stiker.8396

Nova Stiker.8396

Guys quoting them on saying they will do regular balance updates won’t do any good as I’m sure they aren’t too happy how things are setup either.

What we can shame them for is releasing a PvP tournament and a competitive season in this completely broken mess.

They are clearly missing priorities and trying to cater to the non-existent large Esports crowd.

(edited by Nova Stiker.8396)

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

Guys quoting them on saying they will do regular balance updates won’t do any good as I’m sure they aren’t too happy how things are setup either.

What we can shame them for is releasing a PvP tournament and a competitive season in this completely broken mess.

They are clearly missing priorities and trying to cater to the non-existent large Esports crowd.

Correction.

We cannot do anything about this except quit.

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Alucard.3610

Alucard.3610

“We strongly believe that regular balance updates are one of the key pillars of building a successful competitive game. As such, prior to each season, there will be a balance update. League play will generally begin about two weeks after a balance update to ensure that the metagame has stabilized in an appropriate manner. Balance will be closely monitored throughout the season with the goal of having solid balance going into the postseason tournaments.”

kappa

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: DoogySnowStalker.2069

DoogySnowStalker.2069

“We strongly believe that regular balance updates are one of the key pillars of building a successful competitive game. As such, prior to each season, there will be a balance update. League play will generally begin about two weeks after a balance update to ensure that the metagame has stabilized in an appropriate manner. Balance will be closely monitored throughout the season with the goal of having solid balance going into the postseason tournaments.”

Expecting these threads to get closed as a reply rather than them actually making a comment on them

Is a Warrior just a pet without a Ranger?

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Nova Stiker.8396

Nova Stiker.8396

We made our guild to represent the games current meta.

Attachments:

WHAT THE HECK ANET

in PvP

Posted by: EvesDesire.2596

EvesDesire.2596

+1

I’m on the verge of quitting this game after 3 years it’s so bad. I don’t think I have EVER seen the game in this horrible of a state with balance. Ever since they added the specialization patch and allowed burning and poison to stack the game has been broken as kitten. I could easily come up with a fat list of op garbage in the game right now. I’m not about to re-hash it out as they have all been stated by the community for some time now, yet Anet continues to leave things the way they are. The fact that a dragonhunter can borderline perma stealth with trapper runes and then proceed to 1 shot people from across the map from these traps is just beyond irritating. Chill on reaper ticks WAY to high for the uptime. There’s WAY to much cc. etc. Anyways, I digress. Anet, please for the love of god put out a balance patch soon or you will be losing customers. Keep this up and there’s no way I’m buying the next xpac for god knows how much money next time.