Wanna ROFL?

Wanna ROFL?

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.6245

Archaon.6245

Just….lol, nothing more to say: “I’m lead player in this game because i’m playing quite well…”

wtf? ..rofl…

(edited by Archaon.6245)

Wanna ROFL?

in PvP

Posted by: Tsubaki.2508

Tsubaki.2508

he’s rank 15 farming hotjoin, yeahh lol

Wanna ROFL?

in PvP

Posted by: Otaur.9268

Otaur.9268

Just….lol, nothing more to say: “I’m lead player in this game because i’m playing quite well…”

wtf? ..rofl…

LOL “fastest way to beach is to Swim under the ship”… Guess he never realized that you can run through the ship 2x faster?

Blackfang’s Demon Alliance [BfDA]

Wanna ROFL?

in PvP

Archaon.6245

LOL “fastest way to beach is to Swim under the ship”… Guess he never realized that you can run through the ship 2x faster?

Seems he never realized many things XD But the really awkward point is that he actually shows this crap to others claiming it’s the good way to go….seriously? That’s one reason hot join pvp went to hell so fast…those ppl actually teaching how to totally screw good pvp forcing ppl with a brain to go tpvp only….

(edited by Archaon.6245)

Wanna ROFL?

in PvP

Posted by: Payneful.7934

Payneful.7934

Omg, this video is amazing. Thanks for the laugh. Everything about this video is funny from the fact that he is wearing a fedora to the part where he said he was 4v1 against a mesmer and some other guy.

“Quite nice”

Payne [PTC] Thief
Pancakes To Celebrate

(edited by Payneful.7934)

Wanna ROFL?

in PvP

Archaon.6245

Omg, this video is amazing. Thanks for the laugh. Everything about this video is funny from the fact that he is wearing a fedora to the part where he said he was 4v1 against a mesmer and some other guy.

“Quite nice”

You’re welcome mate…he made a ton of this crap, I usually go watch something from him when i want to lol a bit or just sending friends asking for tips for s-tpvp to learn from those “guides” how NOT to play…then sending them to paid tpvp’s streams to learn the good stuff…(As i also do, because there are guys playing more than ten times better than me and it’s always good to watch them)

(edited by Archaon.6245)

Wanna ROFL?

in PvP

Posted by: Jericho.4521

Jericho.4521

“I want people to rage quit hurrrr!”
“My over-9000 le epic hundred swords!! XD!1”
“..I’m pretty proud of myself”
->Wearing a fedora

Well I raged, then I laughed… Any idea if this guy still plays? I’d love to duel him and record it.

Edit: Just watched another one. “If you wanna see the in-depth theorycrafting behind this amazing build…” OH BOY, LOL. I need to stop, I don’t think my blood pressure can take it anymore.

(edited by Jericho.4521)

Wanna ROFL?

in PvP

Posted by: Prelude.3817

Prelude.3817

Don’t be mean guys…
This kind of video actually promotes casual sPvP. You know, the kind of casual gamers you want your stream to be watched by…

Link some quality warrior stream instead of trolling beginners, he’s only rank 15 after all.
PvP in this game is already unfriendly to casuals enough, make an effort for the community please.

- A casual pvper.

Wanna ROFL?

in PvP

Posted by: Zunhar.4079

Zunhar.4079

“I don’t care who you are, don’t ever go into a 3v1. That’s not a good idea.”

Literally 10 seconds later, he charges into a 3v1.

Wanna ROFL?

in PvP

Posted by: Pyrial.2917

Pyrial.2917

Tongue and Cheek…definitions are available online

Wanna ROFL?

in PvP

Archaon.6245

Well I raged, then I laughed… Any idea if this guy still plays? I’d love to duel him and record it.

Already tried xD Added him with his war “Blondie FTW” but i can’t catch him on….I would like to join vs him al last once in my life…but i can’t camp hot join just to find him, I go hunt him usually while waiting for tourneys…if someone manages to get him please chain roflstomp his uber power ovenininethousand crap for me also….

Wanna ROFL?

in PvP

Posted by: fishybill.6908

fishybill.6908

Surely you mean Tongue in cheek?

Funny all the same!

Wanna ROFL?

in PvP

Archaon.6245

Don’t be mean guys…
This kind of video actually promotes casual sPvP. You know, the kind of casual gamers you want your stream to be watched by…

Link some quality warrior stream instead of trolling beginners, he’s only rank 15 after all.
PvP in this game is already unfriendly to casuals enough, make an effort for the community please.

- A casual pvper.

Not really…actually there are lots of tpvp streamings around to watch if you want to learn something, such a shame ppl usually look for those clowns on youtube rather than good players streaming really good stuff…

Wanna ROFL?

in PvP

Prelude.3817

You mean, there are more casual players videos than pro streams?
What a surprise…

On a serious note, I’m actually watching the nifthel video of the guy, and I’m kinda surprised, some advices he gives can be very useful to beginners (back capping, fighting on points, killing bosses…)

I wish the so-called “pro” players of this game would try and make the effort to do the same kind of lame guides for beginners, it would actually promote the game much more than watching tournies endlessly.

Wanna ROFL?

in PvP

Archaon.6245

Actually watching tournies endlessly and watching how people move, how they play is way more useful than a “standard” pvp guide, you can’t figure all the possible situations into a 10 min youtube guide…like back capping, bc is not always the good choice, it depends on the situation and for sure with this crap war you won’t do anything vs any decent bunker guarding a point (Yes because, just for you to know it’s really unusual to find free points to cap in tpvp…and even if there’s noone as soon as it get contested someone will pop up to send your kitten to hell in seconds)…and for sure noone with a brain just rushes bosses mindlessly on respawn just to farm 25 points like this man does, usually the best way is to ignore them for most of the time focusing on points, also thief stealing yours went down cause leaving the boss alone makes it really harder and pretty much noone sends a thief to steal bosses now, maybe only if you have a good advantage…but if you’re already 100+ pnts ahead stealing one boss doesn’t really matter, it just makes things end faster..

Anyway there are more justin bieber’s videos than mozart’s requiem’s…so it’s normal to go watch justin bieber instead of mozart? Well…i can’t disagree more…

(edited by Archaon.6245)

Wanna ROFL?

in PvP

Prelude.3817

Nice Explanation Archaon, but I’m talking about casual, hot join, sPvP. ^^
tPvP is totally different and much less accessible to a casual player unless you like being roflstomped by organized teams (blink matchmaking Anet please blink)

To fully appreciate Mozart’s music, you need some musical knowledge and, well…the taste for it.
Bieber’s just more accessible to the common people.
That’s sad (I’m a musician) but you can’t deny it.

In short, yes, casual players watch this kind of videos instead of your stream.

Heck, I remember Moldran, or Teldo’s youtube videos with lots of commentary, lots of explanation on what-to-do and not-to-do, their glory moments and their complete failures…I miss those guys.

All you can see on internet nowadays are guides made by beginners, or “epeen instagib clips with bad music and a link to the build”, and “endless tournament streams with half an hour afk’s in the Mists in between”.

So yeah this video is not that bad. But…

We can do better to promote casual sPvP.

Wanna ROFL?

in PvP

Posted by: Jericho.4521

Jericho.4521

Nice Explanation Archaon, but I’m talking about casual, hot join, sPvP. ^^
tPvP is totally different and much less accessible to a casual player unless you like being roflstomped by organized teams (blink matchmaking Anet please blink)

To fully appreciate Mozart’s music, you need some musical knowledge and, well…the taste for it.
Bieber’s just more accessible to the common people.
That’s sad (I’m a musician) but you can’t deny it.

In short, yes, casual players watch this kind of videos instead of your stream.

Heck, I remember Moldran, or Teldo’s youtube videos with lots of commentary, lots of explanation on what-to-do and not-to-do, their glory moments and their complete failures…I miss those guys.

All you can see on internet nowadays are guides made by beginners, or “epeen instagib clips with bad music and a link to the build”, and “endless tournament streams with half an hour afk’s in the Mists in between”.

So yeah this video is not that bad. But…

We can do better to promote casual sPvP.

I agree completely, but this guy’s attitude is not the way to do that IMO. This is the kind of stuff I personally would see if I didn’t own a game, and convince me to never own it.

On the positive side, what can we do to attract more players to sPvP? Make video guides for professions? Maybe get some video of more people who maybe aren’t tPvPer’s, but “pub stompers” or whatnot.

Wanna ROFL?

in PvP

Archaon.6245

Ppl need to be “educated” to fair play and to play for team also in hot join, everyone just think that hotjoin = honor farming….and it must not be like this, ppl have to play hot join to learn useful things to put in better use into tpvp, also a casual can go tpvp if he joins a pvp guild and keeps getting better on a specific role…maybe it would take 1 month instead one week to manage a build and how to use it into a team…but it’s far more rewarding imo than spamming hb in ppl’s face in hot join…yep you will grow your ranks slower but noone cares about a farmed r40 hb, i often play with <r30s and i have to say that someone is way better than many 40+s farmers who never left hot join and want a spot into good teams just because they have a cat, believe me ppl know who is who…and if you are good you don’t need a fancy animal on /rank, you’ll find a team anyway and get your angry beast later maybe…but with a whole different value…first of all ppl must understand this point, because if hot join fans don’t change their mind they’ll never grow up to another level, casual or not….on this side i think it would be a nice start to lower skirmisher and kill pnts in general and make victory much more rewarding….ending up with gw1’s style, rewarding honor points only at the end of the match to the victorious team’s members (Maybe still giving glory to everyone) and to the ones in the losers who switched team for balance off course, if they did well before (A certain amount of caps, defending and so on)..Something working like balth factions (Glory) and fame (Honor points)…

but this is just an idea…

If i revive an ally maybe also “wasting” skills to protect him it’s not because it gives me 10 pnts (Like this dickhead says in his videos) i really don’t care about +10 pnts having to make 45k for 1 rank…i revive a downed ally because he’s an ally, even if it’s in hot join (Where there are other six still up and one down doesn’t make so much difference) and i’ll never see him again after this match….for me it’s normal, but seems this is not for many many ppl…

(edited by Archaon.6245)

Wanna ROFL?

in PvP

Posted by: Archonis.7249

Archonis.7249

LOL Awall so lives in his own bubble of awesomeness.

He thinks that he is the greatest at everything that he does.

In his Warrior videos, he is owning so hard that he doesn’t have to:

A. Dodge
B. Kill anything 1v1 (his teammates do it for him and claim credit)
C. Not blow all his CD’s on a player with 25% life.
D. Get rid of that ridiculous hat
E. Not use catch phrases that were popular in the 90’s (Yeeea Booooy!)

I could go on, but I will digress.

“Society is a madhouse, whose wardens are the police and the officials.”

Wanna ROFL?

in PvP

Prelude.3817

Ppl need to be “educated” to fair play and to play for team also in hot join, everyone just think that hotjoin = honor farming….and it must not be like this, ppl have to play hot join to learn useful things to put in better use into tpvp

+1. I thought 5v5 servers would change that, but I now realize most people entering hot join don’t know or care about objectives and basic teamplay.
People trying to damage downed players to death, people not rezing, capping with 3 or 4 on one point…

The sad part is when they try and enter free tournies with the same mentality and become a liability for their team, already at a disadvantage against premades.

There you could blame the game for not implementing a proper in-game tutorial, most people will just skip it, or for that lousy point/glory system (they’re working on it apparently), and there’s not even a sticky “sPvP guide” post in the forum or elsewhere.

I don’t have the technical means to make a proper video myself, but I would love the community of top team players to each make a video tutorial on the build they use and how to use it, and post it in the PvP forum.
Two birds one stone, it would teach the community about commonly used builds and therefore help the meta evolve.

Or maybe some kind of “Gw2 sPvP for dummies” video series….

Wanna ROFL?

in PvP

Posted by: Sprawl.3891

Sprawl.3891

i dont think he dodges, ever.

Sprawl – Necro – Eredon Terrace

Wanna ROFL?

in PvP

Archaon.6245

i dont think he dodges, ever.

he’s so pro he doesn’t need to dodge…i guess.. u.u

(edited by Archaon.6245)

Wanna ROFL?

in PvP

Posted by: leman.7682

leman.7682

This guy is legit.

What AN EPIC warrior gameplay.

This is that legitimate trolling that always makes me laugh.

Thank you Archaon! You made my day, brother! Thank you, ohh my I can’t believe that!

Leman

(edited by leman.7682)

Wanna ROFL?

in PvP

Archaon.6245

This guy is legit.

What AN EPIC warrior gameplay.

This is that legitimate trolling that always makes me laugh.

Thank you Archaon! You made my day, brother! Thank you, ohh my I can’t believe that!

You’re welcome man…glad I brought some serious lolling to you and other forum’s users xD

Wanna ROFL?

in PvP

Posted by: Groovy.6749

Groovy.6749

The bad is strong in this one…rofl