Warrior 20K Gun flame hit, really??

in PvP

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

For the record the screen shot was taken yesterday, about 10min before I posted it so this is not from beta or any other period.

understandable, but 20k means pure glass warrior.

reflect it to instakill?

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

in PvP

Posted by: Vague Memory.2817

Vague Memory.2817

For the record the screen shot was taken yesterday, about 10min before I posted it so this is not from beta or any other period.

understandable, but 20k means pure glass warrior.

reflect it to instakill?

I had just engaged a DH in mid and the Warr hit me from out of my field of view (i.e. he was not screen), so there wasn’t an opportunity to do anything. But really one shots like this sound broken, and since some people are saying it is not possible it makes me think it is definitely broken. It could be a particular skill/trait interaction or something else, I have no idea. But it happened.

in PvP

Posted by: Schurge.5194

Schurge.5194

I don’t get why people are having trouble believing this is true, I’ve provided evidence which is obviously not doctored. The attacker obviously knew this was going to happen because he said something to the effect of…take that you (blank). So either some warrs are pretending they don’t know and are trying to protect a broken mechanic for their own gain or most do not know it exists. But I assure you this was taken from an unranked sPvP match.

I really have nothing more to add. If Anet want to check it out, I’m pretty sure they have access to chat logs and poss combat logs for my main character. I’m happy for them to pull them out and examine them..

It would be REALLY easy to prove by posting the original uncropped image.

Champion Phantom
We are not friends.

in PvP

Posted by: SchmendrickTheMagician.8247

SchmendrickTheMagician.8247

20k damage is not possible in sPvP anymore. This is a troll post.

I was just hit for almost 16k with Gun Flame on my Celestial Elementalist (with 40% protection boon up from Overload Air). So 20k is surely doable against enemies with no toughness at all.

Attachments:

Last of the Red Hot Swamis

in PvP

Posted by: No Pulse.2967

No Pulse.2967

How do you get that damage? I’m hitting for 6-8k most of the time when I play berserker…

Inactive member in Dark Renegatus [REN]
The Order of Calamity [OOC] is recruiting!
5/8 Champion titles

in PvP

Posted by: Vapour.7348

Vapour.7348

The important thing to determine is how recent this screenie was taken.

Warrior rifle was bugged during one of the BW and I believe it was already fixed. When it was bugged, it was possible to hit someone in the 30K+ when buffed out in WVW.

I never found the rifle to be ideal in spvp though. Too unreliable and easy to avoid and counter.

Sad to see people kicking a dead horse that is the warrior.

Mini Unagi – Iuther – Iiq – Trend – lancaster

in PvP

Posted by: ReaperJr.5967

ReaperJr.5967

K i just tested yesterday. To hit that kind of damage, i had to go str/disc/berserk with all damage traits. Destruction of empowered, burst mastery, 10% damage boost in berserk etc. Was running zerker ammy with pack runes, intelligence sigil on rifle. Had to go with power signet too. I crit for 17k.

I dont think there’s something wrong with gunflame. You need to have all your damage modifiers up to achieve that kind of number. I probably had the 10% bonus from endurance not being full and 20% from berserker’s power. Not to mention might stacks and maybe vuln on the opponent. Didnt have much time to analyse in the middle of a match.

The reason why the damage varies so much is probably because of warrior’s damage modifiers being so situational.

Lord Ninth \\ Champion Magus
- Primordial Legend
Semi-active.

in PvP

Posted by: Syde.5961

Syde.5961

There’s nothing wrong with that kind of burst. Warriors have to give up a huge amount of survivability to hit that hard.
Edit: That kind of damage is really lucky as well. Probably had near perfect conditions.

Og Salmonder [oT] – Warrior
Stormbluff Isle

(edited by Syde.5961)

in PvP

Posted by: Syde.5961

Syde.5961

20k damage is not possible in sPvP anymore. This is a troll post.

I was just hit for almost 16k with Gun Flame on my Celestial Elementalist (with 40% protection boon up from Overload Air). So 20k is surely doable against enemies with no toughness at all.

They most likely hit you when you had no protection. Gunflame hits for kitten against players with the protection boon up.

Og Salmonder [oT] – Warrior
Stormbluff Isle

in PvP

Posted by: SchmendrickTheMagician.8247

SchmendrickTheMagician.8247

The important thing to determine is how recent this screenie was taken.

Warrior rifle was bugged during one of the BW and I believe it was already fixed. When it was bugged, it was possible to hit someone in the 30K+ when buffed out in WVW.

I never found the rifle to be ideal in spvp though. Too unreliable and easy to avoid and counter.

Sad to see people kicking a dead horse that is the warrior.

The screenshot was taken 5 minutes before I posted it.

Last of the Red Hot Swamis

in PvP

Posted by: Yasha.5963

Yasha.5963

You guys should post the whole screen shot so we can see what’s going on better. Just scrub out the player names in paint if you are concerned about that.

in PvP

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

How to beat Gunflame:
Upon engagement, if at any point the Warrior Berserks, watch for the raised Rifle and either dodge or invuln. You can attempt to blind however if the Warrior popped Berserker Stance you won’t have a good time.

After avoiding the first Gunflame, apply pressure, watch for the tell on the next Gunflame in about 5-7 seconds, there will be a pause on the wind-up and a very small animation. You may dodge, maybe blind, possibly block, LoS or invuln this shot.

Again apply pressure, he will probably pop his defensive CD (Endure Pain?) to mitigate while waiting for the third Gunflame. THIS Gunflame is likely Unblockable, so either dodge, blind, LoS or invuln.

If the Warrior is good at adrenaline gain he will possibly have a fourth Gunflame to pop right as his Berserk wears off. He shouldn’t get this chance in the first place but in case you did give him the chance, blocking, blinding, LoS or invul are your options, its highly likely you don’t have a dodge at this point (Or you are a Daredevil, where you laugh at every single Gunflame to begin with).

If you wear out his Berserk, you win. If you dodge two of his Gunflames, you probably have killed him if you are glass whatever. If you interrupt his Gunflame, well he’s screwed.

A Special Note:

- Unblockable is the thing that gets people, because it is not only not blockable, as it is a ranged attack Gunflame becomes unreflectable either! If you are a spinning thief, don’t think I won’t pop Sig Might to a Gunflame and melt you. This is extremely common to see, don’t fall for it! Unblockable will typically come from those Signet of Might Berserkers, probably from the first and second Gunflames, as well as when he manages to drop you below 50% at any point courtesy of Signet Mastery.

Now stop being bad and getting nuked. If the Berserker is blowing you up for your life, he likely popped it all, you could easily get away and come back to kill him as he lacks certain utilities.

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”

in PvP

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

Noooooman, don’t waste your time explaining.

in PvP

Sykper.6583

Noooooman, don’t waste your time explaining.

It’s whatever. It’s not like Warrior is going to get any love anyways at this time. We’ve been objecting for months for some help on critical warrior issues and no response.

So the least I can do now is to make us even less useful by giving away the trick behind stopping Gunflame, in the hopes that Warrior will reach such a low they might decide to help us out.

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”

in PvP

SlayerSixx.5763

If that’s the case, then you forgot to mention that aside from the initial gunflame, unless they sacrifice a spot for frenzy or sigil of rage then they’ll have no quickness available for the 2nd, 3rd, or fourth shots meaning that there’s literally 0 excuse to get hit.

Complaining about getting hit from outside of their field of vision isn’t a proper excuse either, since mesmer can match that damage too if they have the time to setup without being interrupted.

in PvP

Posted by: cakeonroof.7385

cakeonroof.7385

I don’t want to insult anyone coz that’s mean and full of negative energy. Instead, I praise the warriors/berserkers that successfully landed Gunflame coz that’s not easy to do in certain tiers.

EU since Aug 2012

in PvP

Posted by: Twigifire.8379

Twigifire.8379

As said you were hit from somewhere you couldn’t see and mid fight. Think of replacing the warrior with a mesmer, who possesses much more utility, and can still achieve that big burst damage. The gun flame warrior is basically just being a kitten mesmer/thief. Sure, 20k crit is a-freaking-lot, but it’s by far not the best at its role and could be insta-killed by something like a cele engi whereas a mesmer would have a far better chance of getting away. Also, it requires full adrenaline for zerker mode which would mean he’d have to put himself in combat first.
(I have no idea why that is censored haha. All it was is http://www.thefreedictionary.com/kitten)

(edited by Twigifire.8379)

in PvP

SlayerSixx.5763

which would mean he’d have to put himself in combat first.

This alone puts a ridiculous amount of shade on the OP’s SS.

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Warriors are clearly op and… oh wait..

Attachments:

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: Twigifire.8379

Twigifire.8379

Hmm that wasn’t the point I was trying to make. Although it can be seen that way it’s not valid really because: The warrior could’ve easily been in combat from fighting someone else and built it up, or fired an auto off to then use the adrenaline signet. I believe the OP’s story completely.

I’ll expand on the point I was making with this claim: The warrior would be sub-par to a mesmer at doing the exact same thing, excluding all other advantages the mesmer also has, because warrior requires this adrenaline build-up to even be allowed to burst in the first place, and it must be built up whilst in combat unlike a mesmer or a burst build on another profession.

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

https://youtu.be/G5uA2vppfPY

Ok I managed to recreate this TODAY. Vid shows everything from gear to traits vs a light golem in the mists.

Note that this would be a 1v1 setup, best a berserker could achieve, and absolutely everything would have to go off without a hitch -_-u

Here is the build I used.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQJAURnMdAVegthAmCCcigliATJv16yCGDgHQA4d4mcfuA-TJRBwAX3fozFAgcZAAPAAA

Notice I had to both burn my endurance with a dodge, and do a weapon swap for the additional 4 stacks of might (2 from sigil, 2 from versatile power) to a grand total of 22 stacks of might vs 10 stacks of vuln on target.

Oh, and one last thing. To get the adrenaline, I engaged the other two golems in combat until it was full, and sat there waiting for the golem to spawn with all my cd’s to be ready to burn -_-U

(edited by Ross Biddle.2367)

in PvP

ReaperJr.5967

Ok I managed to recreate this TODAY. Vid shows everything from gear to traits vs a light golem in the mists.

Note that this would be a 1v1 setup, best a berserker could achieve, and absolutely everything would have to go off without a hitch -_-u

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQJAURnMdAVegthAmCCcigliATJv16yCGDgHQA4d4mcfuA-TJRBwAX3fozFAgcZAAPAAA

Notice I had to both burn my endurance with a dodge, and do a weapon swap for the additional 4 stacks of might (2 from sigil, 2 from versatile power) to a grand total of 22 stacks of might vs 10 stacks of vuln on target.

Oh, and one last thing. To get the adrenaline, I engaged the other two golems in combat until it was full, and sat there waiting for the golem to spawn with all my cd’s to be ready to burn -_-U

LOL. Now that’s a gimmick build if ive seen one. Wouldnt be viable in pvp at all but gj that was well thought out for the single purpose of achieving a 20k gunflame

- Primordial Legend
Semi-active.

in PvP

Ross Biddle.2367

LOL. Now that’s a gimmick build if ive seen one. Wouldnt be viable in pvp at all but gj that was well thought out for the single purpose of achieving a 20k gunflame

It only took me 7 or 8 attempts to pull it off without a hitch, including not hitting record one time, and of course critting that high XD

in PvP

SlayerSixx.5763

Hmm that wasn’t the point I was trying to make. Although it can be seen that way it’s not valid really because: The warrior could’ve easily been in combat from fighting someone else and built it up, or fired an auto off to then use the adrenaline signet. I believe the OP’s story completely.

I’ll expand on the point I was making with this claim: The warrior would be sub-par to a mesmer at doing the exact same thing, excluding all other advantages the mesmer also has, because warrior requires this adrenaline build-up to even be allowed to burst in the first place, and it must be built up whilst in combat unlike a mesmer or a burst build on another profession.

So you’re saying that the warrior was in the middle of a fight, has his adrenaline charged, sees A DRAGONHUNTER 1v1ing someone from a good ways away and thinks “HM, I THINK HE NEEDS HELP”.

Wat.

in PvP

Yasha.5963

So a 20K ranged attack is possible, like the OP said. Do you think all the people who have laid on the hate and derided the OP will apologize?

in PvP

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

dw its part of anets plan to kill zerker meta, time to wear soldiers! or use UA for 2 sec evade

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

in PvP

ReaperJr.5967

So a 20K ranged attack is possible, like the OP said. Do you think all the people who have laid on the hate and derided the OP will apologize?

It’s possible but it’s not broken. As you can see.. to land it requires the eight planets to be aligned.

- Primordial Legend
Semi-active.

(edited by ReaperJr.5967)

in PvP

Vague Memory.2817

I doubt it. I simply posted what happened and I been called a liar, a troll, a noob, L2P, trying to deceive (i.e. taking the screen shot from a beta), abused in game by two people (reported btw), among the other vitriol.

But if anyone wants to publicly apologize they can and I will accept it.

Thanks to SchmendrickTheMagician and Ross Biddle’s discernment for showing it is possible.

in PvP

Posted by: Asato.5479

Asato.5479

We should apologize to you?! First you bring up a doubtful screenshot … and refuse to tell us any information on the context. And we should believe you?

Did you read Ross Biddle?

in PvP

SlayerSixx.5763

Thanks to SchmendrickTheMagician and Ross Biddle’s discernment for showing it is possible.

Possible using a build that will literally never work ever past the first gunflame. Then it’ll back to warming the soil with the downed bodies.

in PvP

Sykper.6583

I doubt it. I simply posted what happened and I been called a liar, a troll, a noob, L2P, trying to deceive (i.e. taking the screen shot from a beta), abused in game by two people (reported btw), among the other vitriol.

But if anyone wants to publicly apologize they can and I will accept it.

Oh that’s fine, I don’t think it would be too wrong for people to apologize in not believing you.

…But can you apologize for being disingenuous about the screenshot and painting all Gunflames as doing that much? Clearly there were very specific factors involved in recreating the numbers, that’s not even remotely a common occurrence for the skill yet you wanted to label it as such with just a screenshot and no context.

Thanks!

Suicidal Warrior.
“Seriously, just dodge.”

in PvP

Posted by: Highlie.7641

Highlie.7641

Dual endure pain: 8 seconds + 2 evades = 9.5 seconds “Immune”
5 thief dodges: 4.5 seconds + 3 Flanking Srikes (kitten it let’s add dual rolls to get it closer = 7.5 seconds “Immune”

12k back stab “Teef Op NERF”
20k gunflame “Gimmick build”

yeah that sounds about right.

(don’t freak out kiddo’s this is done as a jest)

in PvP

Vague Memory.2817

Wow even after it has been confirmed people are still trying to morph what they say to justify their wrongful accusations. Just accept you were wrong and your vilification of what I posted was also wrong. It doesn’t matter what other skills a warr has to use, that was not what people were saying, they were saying is was not possible in sPvP, and likely only possibly in WvW which was not correct. Trying to spin it so you come out in some good light after bashing someone for telling the truth is pretty shameful.

Are you the sort of person who runs someone over in a car and blames them for walking on the pavement, and then realises pavements aren’t for cars so criticise your victim for walking funny instead. For real??

in PvP

SlayerSixx.5763

The dude confirmed it on a golem using a build that would normally keep him in spawn. Are you a golem? If so, I suppose the golem class needs a buff.

in PvP

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

So, in the best condition, it deals 20k, and in normal condition it deals 15k. It’s fine, class like Thief can endure the one shot.

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.

in PvP

ReaperJr.5967

Mes thinks gun flame is a bit broken with 20K hits don’t you think.

Since no one believes these statements without a pic, find it below. If anyone is wondering why I got hit twice by this, it is because the first one downed me (I usually have 21K health) and 2nd one was when I was downed. Note: the player who did this then started to boast how good he was.

Here’s your original post. Bottom line of the post: gunflame is broken. We then went on to tell you those numbers weren’t possible because we have never produced them with builds that are even remotely viable.

Then we did a little bit of theorycrafting, and changed our stance. It might be possible with builds fully specced for damage. So I went ahead and tested it and got a 17k gunflame with an extremely gimmicky build.

Surprisingly, some other warrior 1ups me with a 19k gunflame. But how did he do it?
-> went zerker ammy
-> went scholar runes
-> changed all utilities for the sake of granting might and inflicting vuln
-> popped all of them, including heal, for 22 might stacks and 10 vuln
-> had to build up adrenaline on other target golems
-> had to waste a dodge roll for that 10% damage
→ had to do it 6 or 7 times

Then presto, 19k gunflame. Still think it’s broken? We won’t try to convince you then. It’s like trying to convince an anti-vaxxer, i’m talking to a brick wall.

Tldr; gunflame isnt broken, to land a 20k hit you need the stars and planets to align.

- Primordial Legend
Semi-active.

(edited by ReaperJr.5967)

in PvP

ReaperJr.5967

So, in the best condition, it deals 20k, and in normal condition it deals 15k. It’s fine, class like Thief can endure the one shot.

Under normal conditions, if you’re running a build that actually allows you to survive past the first gunflame, it deals 10-12k if it crits.

- Primordial Legend
Semi-active.

in PvP

Posted by: Asato.5479

Asato.5479

Wow even after it has been confirmed people are still trying to morph what they say to justify their wrongful accusations. Just accept you were wrong and your vilification of what I posted was also wrong. It doesn’t matter what other skills a warr has to use, that was not what people were saying, they were saying is was not possible in sPvP, and likely only possibly in WvW which was not correct. Trying to spin it so you come out in some good light after bashing someone for telling the truth is pretty shameful.

Are you the sort of person who runs someone over in a car and blames them for walking on the pavement, and then realises pavements aren’t for cars so criticise your victim for walking funny instead. For real??

Go create a warrior, then go do 20k dmg on every Gunflame in every unranked arena you do. Then come back to whine.
“justify their wrongful accusations” …. yeeah man, you know what? What if you try to understand why those “wrongful accusations” were made, huh? Because 1) you never played warrior nor this build; 2) It was so suspicious and we still have no idea of the context, conditions that led to this 20k you talk about. 3) You talk about it in a too much dramatic way. 4) You don’t try to understand what people are trying to tell you: this isn’t an OP build, specially compared to the meta builds.

@ the others…. no you can’t have 8s of endure pain if you want the “20k” dmg lol…
You can focus the rifle warrior hard from the beginning, you won’t be seeing the damages you are afraid of. (did you know that a DH can outdamage you with his bow? Just ask the DH to focus the Gunflame warrior, no trap involved. Even a LB Ranger can easily kill him. @The thiefs, the P/P even can kill him too. Or just steal on warrior and do whirling axe to counter the rifle…

It’s like the ADC in LoL, you can’t really let him free all the time, cuz he’s gonna kill. You need to focus him. It’s logic, he’s definitely not a bunker!

My biggest damage with gunflame was maybe 11k… 5k on bunkers… If it was this OP, you would see everyone play it … -_-

Remember, you can’t have STRENGTH, ARMS, DEFENSE, DISCIPLINE, BERSERKER all at the same time ! Neither you could possibly have those 6 utilities at the same time : Endure Pain+Berserker Stance+Balanced Stance/dolyak signet+Signet of Might+Signet of Fury+Frenzy.

in PvP

Yasha.5963

Since no one believes these statements without a pic, find it below. If anyone is wondering why I got hit twice by this, it is because the first one downed me (I usually have 21K health) and 2nd one was when I was downed. Note: the player who did this then started to boast how good he was.

Here’s your original post. Bottom line of the post: gunflame is broken. We then went on to tell you those numbers weren’t possible because we have never produced them with builds that are even remotely viable.

Then we did a little bit of theorycrafting, and changed our stance. It might be possible with builds fully specced for damage. So I went ahead and tested it and got a 17k gunflame with an extremely gimmicky build.

Surprisingly, some other warrior 1ups me with a 19k gunflame. But how did he do it?
-> went zerker ammy
-> went scholar runes
-> had to do it 6 or 7 times

Then presto, 19k gunflame. Still think it’s broken? We won’t try to convince you then. It’s like trying to convince an anti-vaxxer, i’m talking to a brick wall.

Tldr; gunflame isnt broken, to land a 20k hit you need the stars and planets to align.

I don’t know the OP, but the opening post is not inflammatory and basically provides actual evidence of a ranged attack hitting for 20K (twice), and asks the appropriate question “is something off here?”.

In return you guys have been totally rude (to put it mildly), claimed everything he said was false, impossible, etc. Well it turns out that you were the ones with no clue, even of the capabilities of your own class.

Anyway my question is w..tf is a 20k ranged attack doing in spvp? What is the range on that thing, is it the same as kill shot’s 1500?

in PvP

Sykper.6583

-> went zerker ammy
-> went scholar runes
-> had to do it 6 or 7 times

I don’t know the OP, but the opening post is not inflammatory and basically provides actual evidence of a ranged attack hitting for 20K (twice), and asks the appropriate question “is something off here?”.

In return you guys have been totally rude (to put it mildly), claimed everything he said was false, impossible, etc. Well it turns out that you were the ones with no clue, even of the capabilities of your own class.

Anyway my question is w..tf is a 20k ranged attack doing in spvp? What is the range on that thing, is it the same as kill shot’s 1500?

No, you don’t understand. You can easily tell from even the title what kind of stance the OP is making here, he is giving off the impression that 20k Gunflames are common, in which they aren’t. He’s arguing for a nerf on something that doesn’t need a nerf. Everyone here knows the conditions that would have to be involved to have a 20k Gunflame go off, it’s utterly ridiculous to complain about it, you would have a better chance getting struck by lightning in your own house than see a 20k Gunflame land in any competitive SPvP environment. The OP should play the lottery.

Suicidal Warrior.
“Seriously, just dodge.”

in PvP

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

It’s like trying to convince an anti-vaxxer, i’m talking to a brick wall.

Ironically, so many “pro-vaxxers” are brick walls, too. And let me tell you what, two brick walls don’t communicate well at all. No they do not.

Also, on one hand, anything that hits for 20k is probably not designed very well. I don’t care if it takes 6 seconds of obvious channel-dancing. At that point, even if it is obvious/easy to avoid, that just means it has to be obvious/easy to avoid, so you have black/white gameplay: avoid it and win, get hit and probably lose. Questionable design.

On the other hand, dying in sPvP is not really the end of the world. You just respawn and run back in, hopefully having learned. If you didn’t learn, watch carefully the next time and learn. It’s like being Laguna Bladed in DOTA 2 (an ultimate that does a very large amount of damage instantly to a target). Yeah, you probably died, but either you entered an engagement you shouldn’t have, or your team can potentially clean up the now-much-less-threatening Lina/Warrior.

Not necessarily the biggest deal, imo.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

in PvP

Ross Biddle.2367

More like 8-10k on a legit zerkerberker roaming DPS build

Here’s me from the other day

Note: I have hit a glass thief for 15k once in pvp. His fault really :p

in PvP

Ross Biddle.2367

Oh, I could have got another 8 stacks of invuln from the rifle shot, should have thought about that :p

in PvP

Posted by: Kharr.5746

Kharr.5746

More like 8-10k on a legit zerkerberker roaming DPS build

Here’s me from the other day

Note: I have hit a glass thief for 15k once in pvp. His fault really :p

And here I thought I was the only one trolling people with a full signet build (which I play for giggles pretty often). I love that you instantly die to a single Unrelenting Assault at 3:20 then proceed to call him a 2 spammer.

Edit: I watched the rest of that video and you’re dead or downed almost the entire game. May want to put on Endure Pain instead of Berserker Stance. You can use Healing Signet to negate condi damage if you get nuked with condis.

in PvP

Posted by: Nier.8741

Nier.8741

There is NOTHING strong about gunflame. It kills people fast, but it will die way faster.

The best way to play gunflame atm is with Signet of Might, Berserker Stance, AND signet of fury. You CANNOT take anything else, you take Frenzy/EP over any of those utilities that I listed? Then you get block spammed and you won’t be able to access gunflame more often because ZERKER SPEC IS ADRENALINE HUNGRY.

You have to go STR ARMS ZERK for the 100% crit chance AND the signet mastery trait so you can get a lot of ferocity from Blood Reaction. YOU CANNOT use endure pain at all or you will get block spammed and you won’t be as effective as a signet of might gunflame.

The moment a Revenant catches you or you stunned once? You’re automatically dead.

TL;DR The OP is mad because he fails to land any hits vs. a Warrior, let alone knows how to fight against one.

P.S People who have no idea how to deal with Gunflame Warrior are bad. PERIOD. Warrior kills easy with gunflame, sure. But they get killed the EASIEST out of all the classes and they don’t spam evades while dealing damage, kthx.

in PvP

Cogbyrn.7283

So I found what I think was a signet Gunflame Warrior in a Stronghold match. I ate what I believed to be two Gunflames right to my unshrouded face while just watching the warrior. Then I killed him because he could do nothing about the pressure I brought to him.

There’s a reason I spec tanky.

in PvP

Cogbyrn.7283

/15 char forum shenanigans

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Dude chill. We already said it was a niche “1 trick pony” build from the get go, even before some one tested the 20k damage to be true. The people who opposed the OP didn’t even say it wasn’t impossible, they were just skeptical about the numbers.

It’s no where near a valid build so it really doesn’t matter.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: trytonianYeti.4389

trytonianYeti.4389

Complaining about gunflame is like complaining about losing chess to a Special Olympian. Laugh bi+ches

in PvP

Posted by: Vanthian.9267

Vanthian.9267

People complain about “Gun Flame” yet everything is fine with 24k damage with chill in a two minute fight without condition damage gear.