Warrior.. Outclassed?

Warrior.. Outclassed?

in PvP

Posted by: BlackDeath.7834

BlackDeath.7834

Warriors don’t have anything to offer the group in spvp. They are easily kited, lack damage because they need to stack defense, least condition removal and lack mobility.

There’s nothing a warrior can do that other classes can do better.

Roamer? Thieves or elementalists do better

Damage? Thieves or mesmers or any other class can do better while being able to dodge/evade damage and mitigate them as well as warriors

Want to hold the fort? Guardians do that best. Warriors are half as effective.

AoE? Yeah, don’t bother with guardians.

Control? Elementalists

There’s nothing warriors can offer in spvp that other classes can do better. Really no point in bringing them. I think people are going to realize this very soon and all those "Omg warriors are OP” threads will turn to wanting a buff if we haven’t already been nerfed by noobs screaming nerfs cause of 100HB (which is the easiest thing to counter in pvp).

Yeah, please don’t bring “Bulls charge-frenzy-100 blades” warriors into this, that is the most easiest thing to dodge in the game.

Warriors are easily beaten by skilled classes with sustain, such as a necromancer, a mesmer and an engineer.

It’s very upsetting my favorite class has so many flaws

Warrior.. Outclassed?

in PvP

Posted by: Derps.7421

Derps.7421

Yah please never post on the forums again I would delete your thread as soon as possible before you are laughed off the forums!

Dr. Professor Evil – Engi
Stunned Girls Can’t Say No <Hawt>

Warrior.. Outclassed?

in PvP

Posted by: Selix.5670

Selix.5670

Stop using greatsword and axe. Warriors have beast mode condition specs.

Warrior.. Outclassed?

in PvP

Posted by: DangerMonkey.3158

DangerMonkey.3158

axe/ mace + shield and warriors are awesome addition.

Those greatsword, full damage warriors look like kitten kittenes once im done kiting with my sbthief

Fear me! For I am the dangerous primate!
Rank 1X SneekyTheef (T), Wizzizard (M), Gerdierhn (G)
Builds:http://www.gw2builds.org/user/dangermonkey

Warrior.. Outclassed?

in PvP

Posted by: Braxxus.2904

Braxxus.2904

Warriors have beast mode condition specs.

Pray tell.

They have a single “bleed”. Removed by every class, some passively because condi removal is standard build fare. Condi builds only work if you can stack multiple types within a very short period so it requires either a long CD “cure ALL” or multiple condi removal abilities to fully cleanse.

Condi warrior = wait a second or two for your auto cleanse or use a low cd condi removal ability.

I’m serious though, please share this amazing condi warrior build + team stream because I don’t see a single pro team using a warrior at all anymore in their streams.

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

Warrior.. Outclassed?

in PvP

Posted by: BigBoss.5047

BigBoss.5047

I do fine when I spec damage with greatsword and I love the crit spec with axe, and you can stack bleeds like a beast. Warriors are not outclassed. they just take time to get use to.

Warrior.. Outclassed?

in PvP

Posted by: Derps.7421

Derps.7421

Warriors have beast mode condition specs.

I’m serious though, please share this amazing condi warrior build + team stream because I don’t see a single pro team using a warrior at all anymore in their streams.

For real???? The 2hammer shout build is amazing lots of teams are using that now. Also that new crazy burst rifle build is popular in tourny play.

Dr. Professor Evil – Engi
Stunned Girls Can’t Say No <Hawt>

Warrior.. Outclassed?

in PvP

Posted by: OxBaker.8413

OxBaker.8413

Warriors outclassed in sPvP? Seriously? Try playing an Eng in sPvP sometime and then talk to us about outclassed…

Warrior.. Outclassed?

in PvP

Posted by: Nemui.6753

Nemui.6753

Warrior.. Outclassed?

in PvP

Posted by: Gankfest.4965

Gankfest.4965

Ya… Warriors running around swinging wildly for massive amounts of damage with a GS isn’t OP enough. I play a Thief and can’t do 6-8k damage with 3 basic swings, and god for bid if they pop bolas and Hundred Blades… it just turns in to an lolfest.

Are you kidding me sir? I would go on to state other obvious abilities that warrior has for sPvP that make them amazing… But what is the point?

Gankfest™ ~ <PRX> ~ JQ
80 ~ Thief/Guardian

Warrior.. Outclassed?

in PvP

Posted by: ErkiB.8375

ErkiB.8375

Please I beg of you, Try and mess around with Traits, Healing skills, Utility SKills, Weaponry and Elite Skills, Dont just choos what skills you think are “good”, choose skills which work well together, and Traits are essential.

I know plenty of people that are Warriors, Even one of my closes friends uses a Warrior and is solid in PVP, PVE and WvWvW, even being able to fight 1v1 with most classes and beat them.

Gear, stats,skills, traits are KEY!

Warrior.. Outclassed?

in PvP

Posted by: Aragiel.6132

Aragiel.6132

Yah please never post on the forums again I would delete your thread as soon as possible before you are laughed off the forums!

Agree with you.. this topic is definitelly a best joke of today. If that would be true.. why there is a Warrior in every game?

Because they do have their role. Because they can kill people.. and because people still running gimicky HB spec it doesnt mean there are no other builds.

Warrior.. Outclassed?

in PvP

Posted by: Veldan.4637

Veldan.4637

so epic how again and again someone takes greatsword glass cannon to tournaments, fails bad, and then posts on the forums how warrior has no role

Warrior.. Outclassed?

in PvP

Posted by: Infuser.9685

Infuser.9685

@ OP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

That being said, you rly doing it wrong if ur serious and not trolling us.

U L L
80 lvl Norn Ranger
Seafarer’s Rest

Warrior.. Outclassed?

in PvP

Posted by: Vlaid.5790

Vlaid.5790

Warriors are easily the most over hyped profession around. At least the greatsword/axe+shield offensive build is.

Mesmer, thief, elementalist, even engineer or necromancer gonna probably be better once people actually know all the professions better. Not that I’m saying Warriors are weak, just there’s more variety, options and better “stuff” you can bring to a team with other professions for the most part (maybe not the double hammer shout build).

Warrior.. Outclassed?

in PvP

Posted by: aleiro.8521

aleiro.8521

Maybe you should play warrior for more than 2 seconds…and something other than greatsword…