…………..

Warrior is now META, Thank you ANET

in PvP

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

No changes to stances CD….CHECK
Berserker stance nerf…..CHECK

Good kittening game ANET

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

in PvP

Posted by: chibbi.3706

chibbi.3706

Well, we did get a 5% buff to healing signet, they weren’t lying when they said they will buff our sustain and ability to stay in fights !

in PvP

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

The berserk change..I laughed.

in PvP

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

Yeah nerf every counter to necro

in PvP

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Yeah nerf every counter to necro

But Hey,we got like 20 more hp on healsig man ! We gonna be kittening godlike !

in PvP

Posted by: Arnath.2319

Arnath.2319

Guardians are in the same boat, not meta since HoT launch.

We should team up to kidnap all the Chronomancers in the game, combine their time powers and go back in time to stop Revenants from ever being implemented.

in PvP

Posted by: SchmendrickTheMagician.8247

SchmendrickTheMagician.8247

We should team up to kidnap all the Chronomancers in the game, combine their time powers and go back in time to stop Revenants from ever being implemented.

The only thing that kept Guardians out of meta was Tempest reflect skill. Ele/Tempest is now removed from the game though, meaning DH will be meta again.

Last of the Red Hot Swamis

in PvP

Posted by: TheLastNobody.8319

TheLastNobody.8319

How is this even revenant’s fault?!

A knight in shining armor is a man who never had his metal truly tested.

in PvP

Posted by: baylock.1703

baylock.1703

I made calculations imagining that no cronos messes up and has 3 illusions up you need 1944000 cronomancers to get back 1 day before release of hot but you will be in limbo than beacose cronomancers don’t excist in this time jet eather xDDDDD

in PvP

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

yea, by spaming more burst skills warriors will be meta

in PvP

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

Remember when hambow was considered the counter to necros?

Seems like they were thinking of this with the hammer buffs…but yea, I’m thinking they’ll need a lot more than this to be anything like the hambows of yore…

in PvP

Posted by: chronometria.3708

chronometria.3708

The warrior changes felt more like quality of life adjustments, but the actual “make warrior something worth playing” buffs didn’t appear.

in PvP

Posted by: Shirlias.8104

Shirlias.8104

Mending: This skill’s healing value per level has been increased by 25%. Healing power contribution has been increased by 20%. Fixed a bug that indicated that this ability removed 2 conditions when it actually heals 3.

Any chance with this change healing signet will be substituted by Mending?

in PvP

Posted by: Salamander.2504

Salamander.2504

Rock paper scissors best case scenario: (?) (soft counters)

Necro counters Ele, Rev, Guard, Engi, Mesmer
Thief, Ranger, and Warrior counter Necro
Thief counters Mesmer, Ele
Ranger, Guard, and Engi counter Thief
Mesmer counters Ele, Rev
Rev counters Warrior
Ele counters Ranger
Revenant counters Warrior

Just for fun :P

(edited by Salamander.2504)

in PvP

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

try before you cry. I said this before and i’ll say it again. warrior was in a good spot already but other classes need to be brought down a ton.

Fast forward other classes have been brought down a ton and warriors were buffed. Quit crying please if you don’t even tryed it.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

in PvP

Posted by: Rekt.5360

Rekt.5360

New zerker stance is far from bad, I’m loving it, u can pop it when u get condi bombed as opposed to having to pop it premptively, thats huge vs all condi classes except necros, necros wreck us hard, but everything else that could just stealth through or kite out berserker stance has a much harder time.

Vanov {Warrior} ~ Still waiting for “Guide on Making Proper ||#1 Warr NA|| Sig”

in PvP

Juba.8406

warrior was in a good spot

PvE section is that way —> https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/dungeons

(edited by Juba.8406)

in PvP

Posted by: Serious Thought.5394

Serious Thought.5394

I was looking forward to trying Berserker on Mercenary again. Can someone test out this build and tell me how it goes? Also, is Kill Shot rifle as good as Gunflame yet?

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNApeUnMdA9kiVhAehAEliFjAzIAsBzZIjgVwH4d4ucfuA-TZwABAw+DAA
Mercenary Amulet or Carrion Amulet.
If anyone can test, I’d be really appreciative. I won’t be able to test it for a while.

Worst Thief in the world, yes I am.

in PvP

Posted by: ds dante.3209

ds dante.3209

Using a mix of shoutbow+ berserker trait line and is wornikg fine , burning arrows on tactics trait line is helping a lot.
Using Mercenary’s ammy atm.

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

core warrior with shouts on menders is excellent. hammer and axe received a lot of buffs so using them is a no brainer. the 12k heal and 26k HP is fantastic.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

in PvP

Posted by: Loboling.5293

Loboling.5293

Literally me reading the balance changes:

vigor change: “Well that will spice things up some I guess”
Ele change: “I see they are nerfing their sustain and trying to change how they play, we’ll see”
Engie: “sigh”
Guard: “Wow this looks cool”
Mes: “I feel bad, but I guess well see if they can salvage something”
necro: “WTF! WTF! WTF! is this real? checks again OMG! well then… I guess no one can stand up to a necro anymore unless you don’t rely on boons. We’ll they were already ridiculous to deal with, so its not too different. I guess the only class that can face them head on are warriors, but only for as long as berserker stance lasts…”

gets to warriors…. Oh berseker stance is gone…. soooooo…. well then…

Pvp soon:
2 Necro (powerhouse)
1 Mes (help necro get around map)
1 Thief (+1)
1 DH (Hold home until mes brings necros)

in PvP

Posted by: SchmendrickTheMagician.8247

SchmendrickTheMagician.8247

Seriously, corrupting (not just removing) 3 boons every 15 seconds might as well just be a passive proc at this point. This power creep is ridiculous.

On top of the autoattack corrupting boon of course.

Last of the Red Hot Swamis

in PvP

lighter.2708

Ele change: “I see they are nerfing their sustain and trying to change how they play, we’ll see”
necro: “WTF! WTF! WTF! is this real? checks again OMG! well then… I guess no one can stand up to a necro anymore unless you don’t rely on boons. We’ll they were already ridiculous to deal with, so its not too different. I guess the only class that can face them head on are warriors, but only for as long as berserker stance lasts…”

Pvp soon:
2 Necro (powerhouse)
1 Thief (+1)

2 necro is never a good idea

in PvP

Juba.8406

try before you cry. I said this before and i’ll say it again. warrior was in a good spot already but other classes need to be brought down a ton.

Fast forward other classes have been brought down a ton and warriors were buffed. Quit crying please if you don’t even tryed it.

Warriors are worst off now than before.

The buffs warriors received did relatively nothing to help them sustain in a burst meta or any meta.

Hard counters such as thief and necros revived buffs to further give them advantage to warriors. Druids are unkillable, and so are Revs and DH. At skilled level.

ANET is so far behind the times that they think giving warriors a little more passive healing would help when other professions were a joke last time warriors had decent healing and shouts the gave them even more healing than we have now.

So it took you 2 days to see the obvious

in PvP

lighter.2708

Warriors are worst off now than before.

The buffs warriors received did relatively nothing to help them sustain in a burst meta or any meta.

Hard counters such as thief and necros revived buffs to further give them advantage to warriors. Druids are unkillable, and so are Revs and DH. At skilled level.

ANET is so far behind the times that they think giving warriors a little more passive healing would help when other professions were a joke last time warriors had decent healing and shouts the gave them even more healing than we have now.

So it took you 2 days to see the obvious

LOL, this is so funny

in PvP

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

Pvp soon:
2 Necro (powerhouse)
1 Thief (+1)

I know I’m probably looking like a broken record on the forums right now, and I’m not arguing Necros placement, but I don’t like the spread of misinformation. The standard build for Necro only gained scepter’s boon corrupt. The other changes (dagger MH boon corrupt, dagger offhand corrupt and curses buffs) were in favor of diversity, and the core pre-patch build is still favored. Necromancer’s actual ‘’meta buffs’ would have looked like this:
- Scrpter’s chain 3 skill now corrupts one boon.

Literally all that changed. That said, with Ele being nerfed a bit (and they’re not as bad as people like to suggest, I know some great tempests still doing fine.) It’s just a bit easier to be useful, but they’re still just as easy to focus down as ever, in fact it’s easier now for thief to do so.

At best, chill damage needs to be buffed at base but scaling reduced to nerf it’s scaling with might stackers a little bit (reduce the need to go Spite) and maybe some other slight Spite changes. But that’s pretty much it. Focus down the Necro and everything is exactly as it was before.

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

in PvP

Posted by: JETWING.2759

JETWING.2759

Doing well with signet stance resiliente… Strong over most of classes except necros, eles and renev.

in PvP

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

Now Anet will think warrior is balanced cuz they, except Evan Leash, only read headlines. GG.

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

in PvP

Posted by: Kuya.6495

Kuya.6495

I find that gunzerker counters DH hard. Sometimes you can even one shot a DH sitting on his traps and him not realizing what the hell just happened. Only way for a guard to survive it is to RF if the warrior is running signet of might.

in PvP

Posted by: online.1278

online.1278

warrior is just trash.

The Korean Gamer (Best Warrior NA)
My Stream : http://www.twitch.tv/eSportsKorea see me vs Tarcis, Chaith, Crysis and etc!

in PvP

Posted by: Forestgreen.7981

Forestgreen.7981

Great, now all the A-Net folks are giving themselves a pat in the back thinking Warriors are balanced. No more buffs for us, only buffs for other classes and nerfs for us. Time to pack it and call it quits.

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Berserker stance nerf…..CHECK

What a newb.

Old < New

in PvP

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

Have ppl tried a condi warr variant with longbow / sword torch? seemes to be doing quite strong as 1v1 goes

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

in PvP

Posted by: Loboling.5293

Loboling.5293

Ya, I’ve had great success (in unraked mind you, we’ll have to see how builds preform in an environment where players don’t simply die to collateral damage) with 2 warrior builds. One is a burst/lockdown build and the other a condition build that makes great use of the recent buffs. The build is really strong in some situations. With the new condi berserker, you can stack 12-18 stacks of burning very quick. (On mobile targets) So it plays more like a condi guard in many ways now. But with more mobility, less point control, and more sustain than condi guard.

Overall, I think all that is needed now for warriors are a few tweaks to underused abilities, and some tweaks to other classes.

in PvP

Juba.8406

Now Anet will think warrior is balanced cuz they, except Evan Leash, only read headlines. GG.

Great, now all the A-Net folks are giving themselves a pat in the back thinking Warriors are balanced. No more buffs for us, only buffs for other classes and nerfs for us. Time to pack it and call it quits.

You mean my post has that kind of Power …… wow you made me feel great.