Warrior is perfectly viable in PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Rainbowsand.2438

Rainbowsand.2438

He only gets pwned when he is teamed with 4 squishes. 2 warriors, guard and necro team was a lolstompage again.

in PvP

Posted by: Thuggernaut.1250

Thuggernaut.1250

Warrior is perfectly viable in PvP…..

in Bizarro world!

in PvP

Posted by: Rainbowsand.2438

Rainbowsand.2438

Yep. Your conviction that warrior sucks makes it so. Have my conviction that squishes like thieves eles rangers and mesmers are free stomp at you!

in PvP

Posted by: Rezzet.3614

Rezzet.3614

warriors are fine its the current meta that is broken condition builds are running rampant and to top it off they are mostly unkillable while having top dps

in PvP

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

warriors are viable yes, but everything a warrior can do, another class can do it much better.

still, in the hands of anyone experienced enough with the class, “viable” is perfectly good enough for solo que play.

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

in PvP

Posted by: posthumecaver.6473

posthumecaver.6473

The thing I don’t understand with the warrior, it was always the entry class for PVP, it was easy to do well from the start but now it is most difficult class to play, when and why that changed I have no idea.

I mean look to revenant, you press sword auto attack, you rekt people, you press sword 3, it finds the enemy and it annihilates it, you start AOE Torment spam in daemon stance, people die right and left.

To kill somebody with Warrior you have to hit somebody with your burst skills and with their huge telegraphs, people dodge or you are blinded (which happens %90 of the time) say bye to your adrenaline and wait to die. Or try to hit people 100bs, if they are not downed or stun locked, good luck with it.

Funnily enough we have only 2 skill on 20s CD to stun people, shield bash and head butt, usually people will just kite you until you miss those or they are just bad.

in PvP

Posted by: Zoltreez.6435

Zoltreez.6435

The thing I don’t understand with the warrior, it was always the entry class for PVP, it was easy to do well from the start but now it is most difficult class to play, when and why that changed I have no idea.

I mean look to revenant, you press sword auto attack, you rekt people, you press sword 3, it finds the enemy and it annihilates it, you start AOE Torment spam in daemon stance, people die right and left.

To kill somebody with Warrior you have to hit somebody with your burst skills and with their huge telegraphs, people dodge or you are blinded (which happens %90 of the time) say bye to your adrenaline and wait to die. Or try to hit people 100bs, if they are not downed or stun locked, good luck with it.

Funnily enough we have only 2 skill on 20s CD to stun people, shield bash and head butt, usually people will just kite you until you miss those or they are just bad.

or you play a reaper and just face tank the warrior and lol in his face.

-Stellaris
-Total War: Warhammer
-Guild Wars 2

in PvP

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

This +1

I laugh when someone says Warrior is easy.

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

I play ele since i startet. Its my main.
I tried Warrior in PvP. I build a control based mace/shield warrior and started with soldiers. While its fun to dish out the hard stuns and send them flying, i hardly win. Even with 3 times HP and nearly 1k more armor i go down faster then my ele. Its definitly that i canĀ“t play to the level i play ele but i am so vulnerable to dodges and stability that it hurts. A daredevil outdanced me (got one stun hit during the whole fight). It feels like playing warrior is realy a challenge. But i think a lot of fun if i can master it.

in PvP

Posted by: Shala.8352

Shala.8352

i agree that warrior is hard actualy, but it’s so fun. Is absolutely the best designed class, it doesnt play by himself and movements are so much more important than any other class, because the hit probability will increase depending more on how you move related to the opponent rather than depending on a rotation.

in PvP

Posted by: Matty.1953

Matty.1953

He only gets pwned when he is teamed with 4 squishes. 2 warriors, guard and necro team was a lolstompage again.

I’m not even going to bother saying kitten like ‘define viable’ or ‘define PvP’. I’ll just say this:

If you’re playing Ranked Arenas, don’t pick warrior.

Sure, you can argue that there are really good warriors out there that hold their own, whatever. In equal skill teamfights, warriors are going to be a detriment to their team. If you disagree, I’m sorry but you’re either ignorant or just stupid.

in PvP

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

War counter reaper..

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

in PvP

Posted by: Rekt.5360

Rekt.5360

War counter reaper..

Warr doesn’t counter a well played condi reaper, no it actually does counter until the reaper pops shroud. If you think healing signet and berserker stance are gonna save you vs the kitten condi spam a condi reaper can dish out it’s just being naive. A carrion condi reaper can easily facetank a warrior and still wreck him because of how braindead hard chill hits on top of being a very good soft CC, as well as practically perma poison and 20+ vuln stacks. You can only counter a reaper if he’s dumb enough to jump in your face and facetank your attacks before he has any life force.

Vanov {Warrior} ~ Still waiting for “Guide on Making Proper ||#1 Warr NA|| Sig”