Warrior's Rifle skill change?

in PvP

Posted by: mulzi.8273

mulzi.8273

This morning in spvp I have run into 5 different warriors, each of which was using a rifle, and hitting me for ~17k immediately. checking the logs, I got hit for 9-12k kill shot + 2-3k fierce shot. What was strange was that in each of these cases i was at full hp (17k on one char, 21k on another) and was dropped immediately. Logs only showed that ~15k, and doesn’t state where the other damage came from.

Since i’ve been pvping for a year now, and never run into a warrior rifle build before, then run into 5 different people practically one shotting me this morning, I’m curious if some new change was made i wasnt aware of…

in PvP

Posted by: GhOst.4019

GhOst.4019

No, killshot warrior has been around forever. It is somewhere around 3 second cast time and probably the most telegraphed skill to avoid. You should also be able to “1 shot” them back as they have no defenses. Mainly a WvW troll build but occasionally you see one stumble into PvP. This happens when a player is bored, wants to laugh and doesn’t mind dying a LOT in the process.

#1 Player Granada
#1 Player Comoros

in PvP

Posted by: oneply.9586

oneply.9586

No, killshot warrior has been around forever. It is somewhere around 3 second cast time and probably the most telegraphed skill to avoid. You should also be able to “1 shot” them back as they have no defenses. Mainly a WvW troll build but occasionally you see one stumble into PvP. This happens when a player is bored, wants to laugh and doesn’t mind dying a LOT in the process.

whats the build for that? sounds like fun

One Ply To Rule Them All
Bring PPK back to WvW!!!

in PvP

Posted by: GhOst.4019

GhOst.4019

http://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Warrior_-_Killshot_Warrior

You can also google Killshot warrior. Might be slight variations of it. It is honestly not viable in PvP or helpful to your team lol. If you use this, please stay in unranked/ hotjoin haha. It got nerfed and you do not see it as much anymore. If you want to watch some older WvW roaming vids on it, it can be entertaining watching 30k+ crits.

#1 Player Granada
#1 Player Comoros

in PvP

Posted by: oneply.9586

oneply.9586

thanks!
and no worries i stopped queuing in ranked….way way too many unbalanced games, and not just because of bad matchmaking, but you get several of the “my teams going to lose anyway why try?” attitudes in ranked.

One Ply To Rule Them All
Bring PPK back to WvW!!!