Warriors Meta

Warriors Meta

in PvP

Posted by: Butter.3024

Butter.3024

We have officially shifted from Conditon meta to Warriors Meta, they are everywhere nowadays. They are basically Guardians with Thief’s damage and mobility.

This is not a QQs post just wondering if anyone figures out away to counter Warriors yet? I’m considering a Burst Phantasm Mesmer or a Retal Guardian, are those good counters?

Warriors Meta

in PvP

Posted by: Damsel Delilah.9084

Damsel Delilah.9084

Poison up-time, they are regen based if they use healing signet so if you keep poison on them with decent sustained damage gg.

Demise – Elementalist/Warrior
We Have No Creativity [FML]- r.i.p. 2013
http://www.twitch.tv/attuneddemise

Warriors Meta

in PvP

Posted by: CachoDm.4639

CachoDm.4639

Thank god any decent mesmer can beat their ass=meamer back in meta?

R48 Nooßlêss Multiclass Looking for a best friend.

Warriors Meta

in PvP

Posted by: tonyisgod.5864

tonyisgod.5864

what’s your warrior meta you said ?
i think my meta is the best .
http://intothemists.com/guides/1519-best_warrior_build

Warriors Meta

in PvP

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

what’s your warrior meta you said ?
i think my meta is the best .
http://intothemists.com/guides/1519-best_warrior_build

That’s not what “Meta” means.

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

Warriors Meta

in PvP

Posted by: Nova Stiker.8396

Nova Stiker.8396

Pin Down, Throw Balas. 10 seconds of immobilize, switch and wack with sword.

A non-mobile Mesmer is a dead one.

I swear ArenaNet wants to kill Mesmers like they did Elementalists.

Warriors Meta

in PvP

Posted by: zone.1073

zone.1073

At least warriors are varied in terms of builds and play styles – unlike classes like Necros and other classes who are just clones of each other. Every Necro, Guardian, Mesmer, etc is the same in every match. This goes with many classes other than warriors.

With warriors, you never know how they’re going to play until you actually see them in action. They could be condition damage-heavy. They can be bursty. They can be stunlockers. Or tanky sustained damagers. They can be team support-heavy with shouts and banners.

Instead of complaining about warriors, shouldn’t this be the golden standard that all other classes should be brought up to, in terms of variability?

Warriors Meta

in PvP

Posted by: infantrydiv.1620

infantrydiv.1620

At least warriors are varied in terms of builds and play styles – unlike classes like Necros and other classes who are just clones of each other. Every Necro, Guardian, Mesmer, etc is the same in every match. This goes with many classes other than warriors.

With warriors, you never know how they’re going to play until you actually see them in action. They could be condition damage-heavy. They can be bursty. They can be stunlockers. Or tanky sustained damagers. They can be team support-heavy with shouts and banners.

Instead of complaining about warriors, shouldn’t this be the golden standard that all other classes should be brought up to, in terms of variability?

Actually, necros have power, condition and minion specs, as well as bunker specs sometimes. All of which work.

Wanna know what all warrior builds have in common? Cleansing ire, healsig

Ranger//Necro

Warriors Meta

in PvP

CachoDm.4639

Pin Down, Throw Balas. 10 seconds of immobilize, switch and wack with sword.

A non-mobile Mesmer is a dead one.

I swear ArenaNet wants to kill Mesmers like they did Elementalists.

run blink or staff or both theire viable and way too useful and more if you trait for blink ct legacy and temple wayy too easy to kite them

Warriors Meta

in PvP

CachoDm.4639

Don’t talk about mesmers or ill get mad we are getting there now people choose trqits differently people choose 2 different traits in domination like 4 in the second one and 3 in the last one but we can’t change the numbers of points we put into a traitline because shatter has to have those

Warriors Meta

in PvP

Posted by: Blackjack.5621

Blackjack.5621

Don’t talk about mesmers or ill get mad we are getting there now people choose trqits differently people choose 2 different traits in domination like 4 in the second one and 3 in the last one but we can’t change the numbers of points we put into a traitline because shatter has to have those

that´s why we need a different trait system if we ever want to see diversity/balance

the current system pigeonholes every class, they need to determine the role you want to play first and then give you specific trait choices, this way you dont affect different build types of the same class.

I Zapdos I
WTS Boston winner
Esl profile: http://play.eslgaming.com/player/7930634/

Warriors Meta

in PvP

Posted by: Lupanic.6502

Lupanic.6502

Ostricheggs played yesterday 5 warrior tpvp matches. Was fun to watch. 13k hits included.

Warriors Meta

in PvP

Posted by: swinsk.6410

swinsk.6410

Funny when you talk about build diversity nobody mentions thief and thier 2 builds they can choose from, 1 being stronger than the other. Mesmers have it bad? Just ask any thief who doesn’t play s/d.

Just another noob thief…

Warriors Meta

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

i play dodgy troll thief with stun breakers vs wars :s

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Warriors Meta

in PvP

Posted by: Eurantien.4632

Eurantien.4632

Things I have accidentally found to work: Power ranger, ele with high chill up time, condi thief.

Things that should theoretically work: DPS guardian, Mesmer

Warriors Meta

in PvP

Posted by: Master of Timespace.2548

Master of Timespace.2548

This is only because they are so strong that it doesn’t really matter what they play. Most classes can compete against warriors only if they run their most powerful spec.

? <(^-^><)>^-^)> <(^-^)> ?

Warriors Meta

in PvP

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

Mesmer Meta incoming, you know, seeing as how they prey on warriors like a falcon does a rabbit lol, then we’ll probably shift to an AoE meta, which will then get countered by a direct damage burst meta, which will get countered by condi meta again…

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

Warriors Meta

in PvP

CachoDm.4639

Thieves have 3 cruuk caeds or jumper build Cruuk can play mid role too not only far and dont forget condi bruh

Warriors Meta

in PvP

Posted by: infantrydiv.1620

infantrydiv.1620

This is only because they are so strong that it doesn’t really matter what they play. Most classes can compete against warriors only if they run their most powerful spec.

^This

Ranger//Necro