Warriors are left pvp?

Warriors are left pvp?

in PvP

Posted by: OminousClouds.4517

OminousClouds.4517

Warriors are rarely seen in ranked matching, always Guardian Necro Ele Mes in matching ,sometimes engineer, I think it is time to do more buff for warrior, right?

ranger? forget it.

Warriors are left pvp?

in PvP

Posted by: Silv.9207

Silv.9207

What?
I frequently see a warrior or a ranger in the ranked arena.
Expecially warriors.
They’re good, not only for Rampage. They can deal big damage and have very good defensive skills that let them play berserker/marauder without big trouble still in a mid team fight.
A good warrior with GS/Hammer can really do great things, expecially in team.

The better teams I fought had a warrior in theyr ranks.

About ranger, it’s a veru good dps, but depend on the map and on the team. I play with a friend that use the ranger dps very well and can output a insane amount of damage but it’s good in teamfight and lesser good in 1vs1. If you know how to move you will do great things, if you don’t you will die quickly.

Into a team fight a ranger or a necro that know where to go to not be easy to catch can deal a very high burst damage. But if the enemy team focus the ranger he have 6 seconds of life ith the signet and then he will die really quickly why everyone play it in berserker/marauder.

But actyally I see always at last 1 or 2 warriors in the match (talking about both the teams = 1-2/10 ppl).

It’s not the more chosed because ele’s OP, mesmer can survive and flee everything dealing a insane ranged dps, necromancer can deal a very high dps in a team fight (but die quickly if focused, frequently more quickly than a ranger), the guardian.. is the guardian.

I see lesser engineers than warriors.

But you have to see them while there’s not they’re daily to know if someone is really with it’s main/second pg or only there to do a daily.

Anyway I see a lot of them in spvp.

Warriors are left pvp?

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

it’s pretty simple.

There’s nothing that war can do better than other classes both on shout that is way weaker than celestial ele and gs/hammer dps being worse than both mesmer and thief since you’re forced to being full melee and everyone can just cc you or just blindspam and it’s gg

There are many options than can do better than war atm

Ark 2nd Account