Warriors problem isn't dammage.

in PvP

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

I don’t understand what the disconnect is between ANET and warriors. Problem isn’t damage. Buffing warrior damage in Berserk mode is welcomed in that the warrior sacrifices too much damage to run Berserker.

I am not here to complain about damage though. As a warrior if you can fight through all of the other classes mechanics and in general get out of jail free cards. The damage is fine. The problem is that was a warrior you have to work twice as hard to do constant damage and survive than any other class.

These new elite specs you have given other classes go too far in countering warriors as if warriors were not easily countered before which they were. As a warrior you really want to get in there and do some damage the fact is you canot only not get in there but once you are in there you cant get out unlike every other class and sustain.

Having more HP as a warrior literally does nothing to make you more sturdy than anyone else. Every class has literally more sustain than warriors almost and deals as much or more damage.

So what exactly is warriors role if every other class can do what their role is better.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

in PvP

Posted by: Zdenny.2704

Zdenny.2704

The problem is that was a warrior you have to work twice as hard to do constant damage and survive than any other class.

It seems like you have never played anything else but warrior. Any class is hard to master, but warriors are one of the easiest to master.

in PvP

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

The problem is that was a warrior you have to work twice as hard to do constant damage and survive than any other class.

It seems like you have never played anything else but warrior. Any class is hard to master, but warriors are one of the easiest to master.

Wrong warriors are currently the hardest class to play in PVP.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

in PvP

Posted by: incisorr.9502

incisorr.9502

this is the biggest bullkitten ive ever read and op is right for the record

its true anet are disconnected but not just with warriors but the entire pvp game

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

I like the new buff,

i did a few things and made my classic rifle warrior build and it worked much better since i was doing 1-3k more dmg. It needed this especially since i was running pure glass before and unable to kill anything.

They did a few things do to make bunker warriors a little better with bezerk mode. Other then that you can always go back to shoutbow which a fix on banners needs to happen. Honestly a cool down reduction with regen and increase radius will make the old shoutbow build a little more viable.

This buff in no way makes warriors OP but it brings us back in the mix and able to compete with a build or 2. Thats all you can really ask since they probably dont like shoutbow with all the nerfs it got.

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

this is the biggest bullkitten ive ever read and op is right for the record

its true anet are disconnected but not just with warriors but the entire pvp game

i disagree with this so much.

GW2 has the best PvP out there unless you like mobas which to me isnt as skilled.

A few classes in the game are off but the classes are so unique and every class can bring something different from each role. Seriously there is this thread about a bunker thief and people hate him for using it yet he has over kitten win rate. A bunker thief which means if you can come up with a unique build that plays to your style you can be successful if your willing to get that mindset out of your head that something has to be that something for things to work.

in PvP

Posted by: Extreme.8350

Extreme.8350

Yes it is high risk low reward you’re damage is good in pve but against foes/players
with brain risk come into consideration i like how they nerfed HB

in PvP

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

I only play guard/thief and even I find this comment funny. Warrior is the easiest on paper. Most HP, high burst, epx2. In reality? Its captain america vs the justice league.

in PvP

Posted by: Thunderbird.4298

Thunderbird.4298

Going to be honest the only reason why my team is running warrior is because it’s all I play but it should really say something when there isn’t a single other team on NA running one…

in PvP

Posted by: RedDeadFred.1256

RedDeadFred.1256

This is true for PvE, but I’d say it’s the complete opposite for PvP. It is however, very easy to kill an incompetent player with them (as in, the kind of player who tries to fight a Rampaging warrior in melee or allows themselves to be hit by the hugely telegraphed cc’s). What we do is very straightforward, but that makes it very easy for a competent player to counter it.